Brit/pol/ - Keira Knightley edition

>Damian Green First Secretary of State and Minister for the Cabinet Office.
>Greg Clark Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.
>David Gauke Secretary of State for Work and Pensions.
>Liz Truss Chief Secretary to the Treasury.
>Dr Liam Fox Secretary of State for International Trade.
>Justine Greening Secretary of State for Education and Minister for Women and Equalities.
>Sajid Javid Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government.
>David Lidington Lord Chancellor and Secretary of State for Justice.
twitter.com/GuidoFawkes

>European diplomats have told me that triggering Article 50 can be rescinded. UK only leaves EU when signing a deal in 2 years time
twitter.com/ianbirrell/status/873819034709610496

>Theresa May to launch extreme internet plans despite not winning majority
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/theresa-may-election-latest-internet-regulation-downing-street-speech-manifesto-a7783186.html

>BREAKING NEWS: 'Incapacitated' driver ploughs into pedestrians outside Amsterdam Centraal train station injuring at least eight
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4591924/Car-ploughs-pedestrians-Amsterdam.html

> DUP agrees 'confidence' deal with Tories
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40236152

>Exclusive: Britain is sleepwalking into joining EU army, warns top UK military commander
express.co.uk/news/politics/814294/Brexit-news-Julian-Thompson-warns-UK-sleepwalking-join-EU-army

> May seen fighting for survival after election failure
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-election-pm-idUKKBN19033L

> EU fears Brexit delay, uncertainty after shock UK vote
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-election-eu-idUKKBN1900I8

> May to finalise cabinet amid DUP talks
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40231107

> The Cabinet will now assert themselves
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/06/cabinet-will-now-assert/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n6RoOwSKI7M
youtube.com/watch?v=0Zh9swJtIRU&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=aA-y1nOBCKA
youtube.com/watch?v=0Zh9swJtIRU
youtube.com/watch?v=fZQebZfdOZE
sluggerotoole.com/
twitter.com/GuidoFawkes/status/873933947721441280
metro.co.uk/2017/06/11/the-dup-could-insist-on-nigel-farage-having-a-role-in-brexit-negotiations-6701540/#ixzz4ji8dhR4U
youtu.be/cqcLXlA2Udo
youtube.com/watch?v=0fyXmT1j6lQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=n6RoOwSKI7M

NANA NA WAAAAAAAY GOOD BY

youtube.com/watch?v=0Zh9swJtIRU&feature=youtu.be

>voting

fpbp

First for Kym the old slag

thanks for putting the cabinet reshuffle in the OP lad.

some bespoke VAP0URWAVE of this days events

>tfw still in bed

WORRAZ

youtube.com/watch?v=aA-y1nOBCKA

This is England in 2017.

Pretty sure my girlfriends drink was spiked lads

Luckily it must have happened just before I picked her up because the effect only started when we got home

she was fine in the car and hadn't drank much

she only went the pub to chat with her friend

Some absolute sick fucks about

noice

where the muslims at

>reddit spacing

If you don't report it to the Police you're an idiot.

>Theresa May to launch extreme internet plans despite not winning majority
She'll never be able to do this without serious effects to business i.e. any form of cooperation between branches in other countries massive downtime in the IT department.

If Miss May honestly thinks she's going to get businesses to stop using Linux she's having a laugh.

got heated

youtube.com/watch?v=0Zh9swJtIRU

i was going for the lighning killed the cameraman effect this time, I'll not deny it..

what was the effect lad?

>she only went the pub to chat with her friend
if that's what she told you mate...

No problem, it was from though.

>reporting things to the police
>not wasting your time

LIVE AIRSHOW LADS GET IN HERE!

youtube.com/watch?v=fZQebZfdOZE

Has posting been fucked up for anyone else today?

I got drugged once by accident after downing some randoms Wet Pussy by mistake. Was absolutely fucked, had only had about 2 pints before this and after the cocktail could barely stand. Got a taxi home and slept for about 15 hours.
I guess the good thing is that I might have saved some poor girl from being raped by a poo in loo or sudanese.

>letting her go out with her friends

Wew lad enjoy your black step son

Yeah don't worry, we're just combing posts for hate speech.

Women always say this shit. It's always someone putting drugs in their drink, never the fact that they're 5'2" and just drank half a bottle's worth of Aftershock in shots in the space of an hour.

Spot on to be honest.

captcha is fucking it all up rightly today.

>labourites saying Corbyn lost because the media smeared him
>but conveniently forget the media's attutide towards Brexit

yeah that was me. was getting bored of updating it.

With all the DUP kekery happening now you lads should probably add slugger to your reading list
sluggerotoole.com/
It does NI realpolitik chat, got a lot of information about what the DUP will probably actually try to get

>Sajid Javid Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government.

More mosques in the Muslim communities!

Reminder:

>MASSIVE
>SHITEBAG

Literally - LITERALLY - sprayed diarrhoea all over the insides of his pants and arse-cheeks.

yeah are we being Jewed by Mi5?

It takes me 5 minutes to post 1 shitty sentence

Just woke up, what's going on with DUP and Nige?

It's not captcha, I have a pass and it's still fucked up for me, it's a Sup Forums end issue.

most common method of spiking is with alcohol

[Desire to gas leftists intensifes]

Owen Jones did this.

Part of the DUP's demands are that Farage is made a Lord so he can have an influential role in Brexit.

Probably Hiroshimoot spilled some soy sauce on the servers.

Are normies starting to question Sadiq Kahn? What would happen if you were to bring up his relationships with terror groups to a regular londonder? The only reason I ask is because of the recent cancelation of trumps visit. I'm starting to dislike the UK for more than just your stance on gun control, your average citizens seem to be the most be most weak and brainwashed in Europe besides Germans and thier nazi guilt.

As "tactical" Conservative voters you're part of the problem. Labour has a large proportion of the nation signed up to a real mission of fairness and compassion. The Conservatives used to have stability but will have to wait until Brexit is finished to claim that again.

Use Legacy Captcha lads, it'll probably help. Select it in settings at the bottom of the page.

Maybe, maybe not.
>Javid lives with his wife Laura and their four children. He has previously said that his family's heritage is Muslim, but that he does not practise any religion, although he believes that "we should recognise that Christianity is the religion of our country".
Could be taqqiya. You never know these days.

>Jeremy Hunt still secretary of state for Health
twitter.com/GuidoFawkes/status/873933947721441280

>NHS' face when

He should visit NI instead

Fucking what? That's mental.

Happened to a gf years ago. She went from half drunk to absolutely slaughtered in the 10 minute drive home.
I thought she was pissing about so I took a phone video of her flopping about half naked & mocked that I'd show her/our mates in the morning.
>Completely oblivious yet semi-conscious.
Shit was fucked up.

I'm using a pass and it is still fucking up for me.

Heh.

>This bullshit
He had no problem going to Scotland when they all fucking hated him

She is 40.

Not so fast britnigger

based kym

beautiful. were there any comments?

what i've witnessed:

- posts getting rejected
- images loading slowly as if they are being moderated by a middle man
- some chodeflare message when trying to view some images
- extreme lag

i'd like to know if there has been any instances of other nationality posters having these problems. if not then we have entered 1984, enjoy your stay.

Means nothing when it's coming from the biggest bullshitting ex-journalist in the country

>‘They hold a few cards,’ a source told the Sunday Times. ‘They want Farage as a lord or a role in government or he and Arron will put something together that will cause trouble for May.’

metro.co.uk/2017/06/11/the-dup-could-insist-on-nigel-farage-having-a-role-in-brexit-negotiations-6701540/#ixzz4ji8dhR4U

Pretty fucking funny that this currency trader who made bank by directly and massively influencing Stirling then buggered off after he made his money is not only considered a national hero by the "right" but is actually considered by some "worthy" of Lordship, not that it means fuck all any more.

it's actually working fine for me now lads.

It's just a "source" it's nothing official yet, I would love it to be true though.

Oh, no worries then. It's fine for me down in Aus.

Cuck, have you had any problem posting today?

He's a useless cunt tbf

youtu.be/cqcLXlA2Udo

>Lord Nigel Farage in your lifetime

So he spent 20 years getting abuse and nearly dying so he could make a few quid?

>reasoning with YKTD

Getting occasional cloudflare timeouts.
Posting sometimes doesn't get through on the first try.
Some images cause a 404 message on trying to load them the first time, usually can load when opening them in a new tab.
No recaptcha errors.

DUP are the best thing to happen this election

He's more than a useless cunt, he wants to rip the NHS apart, he wrote a fucking book specifically about it
Ignore Eddie, he's a massive blackpilled cuck

you're an idiot.
cloudfare is under attack. yet again. about the third time in a few months.
cloudfare and DNS have become a massive liability for all internet users (search: miriai bot network)
im surprised that a board full of nerds are so tech illiterate. i'm not surprised that at the first sign of lag they blame "every post vetted by GCHQ". just look at the posts, do they look like GCHQ approved posts?

Corbyn got his shit pushed in by the Tories.

>a few quid

>leaked it himself so he can look like the goodie when he's 'forced' into the leadership challenge

>Sup Forums
>full of nerds
Sup Forums is the second most trafficked board after Sup Forums and you're in the normiest part of it

Most people posting here probably don't know what a kernel is

Getting loads of cloudflare timeouts here. It's starting to make me panicky.

You're missing the point, he could have continued making a shit load more money for a lot more years as a commodities trader but he chose not to, to pursue what he felt was right for the national good. Remember UKIP were completely and utterly on the fringe when he joined.

youtube.com/watch?v=0fyXmT1j6lQ

>a few quid
You're right. He's lost money.

Is Corbyn an uphill gardener, eh, eh?

>implying the guy didn't follow his mark and have his way with the dosed target.

If it wasn't for voting, you guys wouldn't be having a Brexit at all.

Brit/pol/ has significantly better conversation than any other general.

Your just mad because Trump is out leader and not yours so your acting out like a kid.

thanks for the testimony hans

yes i will concur i'm an idiot, however i did say images were being vetted, not posts

thanks everyone for quelling my paranoia

if you confuse the kernel you can steal runescape passwords i hear

HEY YOU FUCKING KEK

I have actually, but earlier. like an hour ago

I know, because its relatively normal

Fuck Cloudflare. Pirate sites hide behind it.

Is this real pls dont lie about this

This is who Clarkson kept on about? Jeremy you super homo you.

PS, kill your local public sector worker - catho/sandnigger immigration is only beneficial to them

I went on holiday. It was a mistake. Zoos are hot and boring and loud. I despise gibbons and children. Too loud and annoying. I despise inane social interaction. I despise individuals who insist on abiding by this arcane set of unwritten rules and judging me for being unable to follow them.
I hate how I am called out as some kind of villain for only partaking in actions voluntarily that I find pleasurable or important enough to me. I hate that it is all a fucking tap dance around social graces and that things have to be worded so very fucking precisely.
How dare I express negativity at proceedings. How dare I went how fucking boring and shit I found things. How dare I wish to know the terms before agreeing to partake in something. How dare I?
Truly I am an arsehole and not worthy of this world except I can't say that either because honesty and extrapolation is not allowed. Instead we must bite our tongues, smile demurely and lie through our fucking teeth because in the land of politeness honesty is original sin.
Give me the sinners. Give me the swearers, the shouters the insulters and the bastards. Give me alpha male fuckwits and Omega level snarkers. Give me the shite holes and the cock faces. Give me the honest bastards and I shall know where I stand but keep the well mannered social elite from my life because I despise their false smiles with every fibre of my being. I cannot do business and negotiate with the stepford smilers. I cannot be myself around them. They enrage me and they ridicule and judge me. At least I know where I stand with the fucking fascist bastards.

No, it's not normie tier conversation at all, that's more like ptg, you have no idea what you are talking about.

He either comes when we let him, or he doesn't come at all.

The American President is as strong as the country he leads; unfortunately for him, America isn't strong anymore.

>currency trader who made bank by directly and massively influencing Stirling

Wot

Nigel was an industrial metal contracts broker, IE he acted as an intermediary for large companies to buy/sell hundreds/thousands tons of industrial metals for manufacturing purposes

>Remember UKIP were completely and utterly on the fringe when he joined
Where are they now?
>he still thinks Brexit is, or was ever going to happen.