>Get back there with the NAZIS !
youtube.com/watch?v=4lrkcDHoZEA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
youtube.com/watch?v=vnJBW49afzg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reliance_of_the_Traveller
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the sexual tension is real. Needs some Marvel quips

Typical Privileged White Jew-Boy Tactics...gang up on a lone woman. Fuck I hate Jews

Any protests going on today?

I would eat his ass if he laid a finger on her desu. I can't stand men physically intimidating women

She should have put headphones and a smug grin on and covfefe. Would have drove him crazy that she couldn't hear him or the fog horns.

nerd riots

Shes a Jewess

>I can't stand men physically intimidating women
cuck whiteknight

You are 100% incorrect, Stavros:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

>That fat sack of shit actually trying to get a man arrested for pushing him after blowing an airphone directly into his ear

Yeah no this shit is going to lead to a civil war for sure. How no one has shot one of them in the face by now is beyond me.

I'm losing my hearing enough as it is. If some fat slime ball Antifa blew one of those in my ear I would consider it assault and shove the air horn up his ass and then blow it.

Fat cunt at 1:30 wearing earplugs but happy to fire off a siren/rape alarm right next to someone's ear.

It's LA Pride #ResistMarch today. I'm expecting some clashes in Hollywood.

Google's full on shill mode

>cops and klan go hand in hand
>hide behind cops blowing air horns

I fail to understand this

Hahahahahaha

Stormweenies BTFO

Loving how her voice cracked up and started avoiding the guy

They should have lynched that faux 'writer' whore

>The alt right is a thing
>People use it unironically in real life
>People get shit for it
Man, you don't take autism into real life in it's pure form but those antifa guys must be really retarded to fall for it.

Didn't they get baited into advocating for sharia law the other day? My theory is that antifa is composed of all the people who went on the internet as kids and never got it.

Waiting on them first.

American law basically favors the response, so if they shoot first then, depending on the state, local militia can get the rest of them afaik.

I don't even know man, from what I've come to believe along the years it's just people that weren't on the internet before social media got real popular. They never got to experience the vomit on information that you could get daily, unfiltered on most sites.

We're waiting for them to draw first blood so that we can have the normies on our side, or at least not against us. I guarantee that if we just go and start shooting them without cause, we lose. Knowing the laws of my state, I would not have hit that fatass with the airhorn, considering that cops were right there. I would have yelled "THAT'S ASSAULT! Officer, I would like to press charges." You've gotta think long term.

If you pulled that off would he die?

Checked
Holy shit! Checked.

Probably. He's not a big guy.

angry a blonde will never fuck you, beaner?

Thats gay AF. Looks like you belong with them afterall you faggot.

>he thinks Lauren southern is blonde
Lmao at the magacucks

Pic related, it's you

I hope somebody compiles all of your white knighting of her. It's literally always you.

If she's submissive to a scrawny little white boy just imagine how she is around a big black guy.

You don't have a problem with people spreading lies and misinfo? Are you just intellectually dishonest or a shill?

Memba David Cole (gifted holohoax revisionist) was a Jew, and the Jews fucked him up. Antifa, like ISIS, is an outed Jewish Global Intel/Terror Organization.

STRETCHED OUT CREAMY PUSSY

why is he so damn short

I'm all for bashing some skulls of these mask wearing pussies but his anti sharia bs is not a cause the right should be involved with. Less than zero chance sharia could be implemented is this country. Fuck this bridget gabriel cunt she's making money off the gullible right wingers and making the right look retarded in the process. choose your battles wisely user.

you really showed him

what are her farts like?

Beefy

>Less than zero chance sharia could be implemented is this country.

there is sharia in dearborn michigan

is that normal?

Real talk, if people DID decide to come after the statue, do you really think these out of shape fucktards would do anything about it?
Reminder that Sam Houston resigned from office rather than join the confederacy.

As soon as antifa show you should just pummel them

>these are the people you talk to online on a daily basis

I live in greater Detroit area and work in Dearborn, there is no sharia law. You're a huge retard for thinking that, and you've probably never looked it up to find out for yourself if it's true.

And I'm proud to be an American
Where at least I know I'm free

It's just that Finns generally don't like being lied to.
Unless we're all trolling each other.

"He's worried that antifa will use knives so he got roman armor. Asked if I knew what Pepe was."

>for a great low rate you can get online, go to the general and save some time!!

Better not be christian in dearborn!
youtube.com/watch?v=vnJBW49afzg

She could use one of these to be honest.
Just a matter of time before some braindead ANTIFA fuck tries to stab her.

depends on diet. Sure is nice to sniff as it leaves the hole tho. Then get a lil lick in

Kek, its not good insurance if they have commercials

"See you're inciting violence"
But she Isn't the one acting like a bunch fucking little children.

Why are Texans the biggest unironic faggots?

*beat

what a bunch of fucking cowards. They coulnt even beat up a woman. fucking cuck faggot cowards larping as ninja communists.

Kill yourself MGTOW virgin autist.

You are a cuck

I'm not sure you know what the expression "eating ass" means

why can't our national serial killers help us out and pick off a few antifa?

lauren needs some cum on her throat

that deep voice holy shit

>I would eat his ass

R A R E
A
R
E

>I would eat his ass

lol he didnt intimidate her, he annoyed her and she kept going. lol look at her, her reaction make the whole thing hilarious. he's a manlet too, she's like 5'7" or something right? and he's about the same height.

that's a woman you don't have to worry about lol.

so this... is the face... of antifa...

wwwhooaa...

Blasting someone with an air horn is no different than shining a laser pointer in someone's eyes. "Not touching you" is not a valid defense.

>lol
>lol
>lol

Plebbit cucks all sound like they're 12 year-olds. Kill yourself.

exactly, you could probably go into court and pull up a decibel chart showing harmful levels of sound, take a decibel meter with you to protests, and then charge people with some weird form of assault for intentionally exposing you to those levels of noise. I mean I'm not a lawyer, but I get the feeling you could do something with that.

Calm down faggot

Or just bring a UV/IR high power laser and they will wonder why they are suddenly going blind.

Pretty sure the decibel level is already known for those airhorns genius.

>lol
>being a reddit shill term
go back to wherever you came from. instead of multiple lols maybe I should have used one lmfao. absolutely hilarious, I would have been dying irl. look at the smirk on her face, she decided he wasn't a problem like 5 seconds in and he's still trying.

it doesn't matter if they're known for the horns genius because decibel level drops over distance and there's a thing called interference patterns where if one sound wave meets another sound wave at the right spot you can end up with either cancellation or amplification. same reason people tune high end car sound systems to get rid of dead spots and make sure the audio is balanced. not to mention not all cans are the same. you want a real reading of decibel levels if you're going to try taking that to court.

but this is a board of peace and safety and that wouldn't be safe and result in you going to jail instead of the antifags.

Was dialogue with leftists ever an option?
Democracy is a faillure, the many oppress the few.

Nat soc, a combination of both left and right is the solution.

You know about he inverse square law of light right? They would have to wear optical sensors and prove the laser was intense enough to cause the damage hurrr durrr retard logic

Was this before she got pissed on? And did y'all autists finally find who pissbro was?

>They would have to wear optical sensors and prove the laser was intense enough to cause the damage hurrr durrr retard logic
lasers do not drop power like sound drops power. a high powered laser is still going to be harmful at any distance you're likely to see at a protest. the onus would be on you to prove that it wasn't responsible for the damage to exonerate yourself. they don't require proof of power level for prosecution for pointing lasers at helicopters, planes, or cops for this reason. they are presumed to be harmful.

yeah that was before.

and I'm waiting for new video though I know the black bloc guy that did it and have a very grainy, sped up video showing the possible perp at the back of the main protest, looking like he's just changed and is fixing his hair. I didn't see many cameras out in the video though so I just need to catch him in any other video, anywhere else.

Light and sound lose intensity according to the exact same function, dumb fuck

Why are these commies always so retarded with instruments? Same back in the occupy wallstreet they sound like they're just banging shit together and blowing horns and whistling at random completely out of synch.

More to the point of the video
>stalks a woman filming
>tries to bully and intimidate her
>claims it's someone else trying to incite violence
I guess he forgot about "muh womens rights" too and "mysogeny" but i guess that doesn't count when it's "nazi's".

mate, a harmful sound is not still harmful a mile away. a harmful laser is still harmful a mile away. the way that they travel is the variable you're forgetting. light is an electromagnetic wave/particle form, sound is a particle compression wave and in air, it's operating in an inherently inefficient medium for long distance transmission. it's too squishy, robbing the wave of power for every foot travelled.

I whiteknight for her too from time to time. She seems cool enough (Faith Goldy in my heart though).

Cacophonous, ugly noise fits their movement's ideology perfectly. They hate anything traditionally deemed "beautiful". Every aesthetic sense has to be offended and degenerated.

For anyone

Leftists defending sharia law
It's like a cow defending a slaughterhouse as it's being driven into the kill floor to be halal slaughtered.

It's really getting frustrating at this point that they pretend like sharia law is written in some alien language that they can't read. Same as the islamic texts which all are very easy to understand and read. And have been verifiably translated to english by muslims for muslims since many muslims live in non arabic speaking countries like indonesia.

I'm really getting tired of these morons claiming it's nothing to do with islam and islam doesn't say that etc. they don't have the FIRST THING what sharia law says or what islamic texts say because the very dumbass leftists out there saying "not all muslims" or "sharia is not bad".

THE ONLY discussion there should be had is from quoting from the islamic texts and from sharia law you have literal sharia lawbooks like reliance of the traveller that tells you all the specifics. You could completely destroy anything a leftist or a muslim could ever say if you simply just quote from these lawbooks or from the qu'ran and hadiths if you are familiar with the texts well enough to know the passages.

she should have ripped his mask off
this is literally the first thing you should do when meeting an antifag

That'll show him!

>I would eat his ass

gr8 b8

>piss
Dude i basically gave you the guy. Between your evidence and the stuff I posted, what else do you need? I might still have something.

Even if its not touching you, it can be considered battery

>Sharia law means Islam means Muslims means poor brown angels who need to be defended from evil whitey

Witness the powerhouse logic of the antifa cuck

Oh fuck, now that shirt looks familiar.

Sharia law is my law!

Yeah good point.

What's frustrating though about all this and this is from people on the right aswell as the retards on the left is.. Don't hold this fucking march without even quoting sharia law or the qur'an and sunnah.. That's what you should be doing!!! not saying "we don't want sharia" the leftist idiots don't even know what the islamic texts teach or what sharia law is (the totality of islamic law) they just assume you are some "racist" or "nazi" out to get "minorities". They don't know that they in much likelyhood would be executed under sharia law for their general behaviour.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reliance_of_the_Traveller

Get a book like this, solid sunni sharia law book with al azhar university approval. Then on top of that make a compendium of the nasty verses from the qur'an and hadiths (there's so many you will have to filter some out but just pick some of the bad ones) like for instance the 288 narrations about muhammad explaining what jihad is and glorifying it in bukhari hadiths. And just constantly recite those verse to the leftists and tell them where it's from and urge them to go look it up themselves.

You're discusssing sharia law, fucking tell them what it is instead of saying "hurr durr something about muslims a law they do".. the muslims won't tell them what sharia law teaches because they practice the infiltration abrogation used in hjrah mirroring muhammad, essentially mecca verses as they are small demographic, then medina jihaad comes later when they are larger demographic. and also are instructed to decieve the kuffar about what it teaches. So they honestly don't know because they never fucking read it.

America, what went wrong with you.

Civil war when?

Problem with that is that they will just say "it depends on the interpretation" and that "you can find violent creeds in the bible too".

>a white knight emerges

that's not the guy. hang on i'll find the faggot.

>Altright figures are scared snowflakes, HUGE cucks

>I would eat his ass

wait is that the same guy? I thought we had decided his shirt wasn't the right shade of purple? also I had thought the other guy was wearing a button up... but that could be the same guy.

but bandanna fag isn't the guy, the bandanna isn't even the same. this is almost as confusing as hunting down paul luke kuhn's info.

>Hate jews
>Defend a proven coal burning Jewess

Sup Forums always makes sense