>Pres Trump Press Conf w/King of Gypsies 6/9/17
youtu.be/rRKkoes_4Mc
>Pres Trump meets with King of Gypsies 6/9/17
youtu.be/JsR96bcoq_s
>Pres Trump on Roads/Rails/Regulatory Relief 6/9/17
youtu.be/IbA47MecOMs
>WH Infrastructure Summit 6/9/17
youtu.be/J1Dj39WpgIM
>Pres Trump/Sec of Transportation Chao?Sec of Int Zinke @Dept of Transportation 6/9/17
youtu.be/17hB0txdUEw
>SoS T-Rex on the ME 6/9/17
youtu.be/Kw0wJ6bAzB0
>Pres Trump's shyster lawyer presser 6/8/17
youtu.be/sN17tBIHYik
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>God Emperor Trump Was Born To Rule
youtu.be/pf4RSgb_Pqg
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kellyanneleaks
buenosairesherald.com/article/225897/chile-judge-jails-106--exsecret-agents-of-pinochet-dictatorship-for-abductions
newsbusters.org/blogs/business/corinne-weaver/2017/06/07/george-soros-son-parties-chelsea-clinton-and-her-husband
nydailynews.com/new-york/winning-mega-million-lottery-guarantee-green-card-illegal-immigrant-article-1.1075661
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/moortugal/
ndtv.com/world-news/north-korea-says-its-not-far-away-from-test-firing-intercontinental-ballistic-missile-1710741
reuters.com/article/us-philippines-militants-idUSKBN1920MI
debka.com/newsupdatepopup/20808/US-air-strike-on-a-main-Somali-al-Shabaab-command-post
reuters.com/article/us-gulf-qatar-idUSKBN1920P2
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201706111054531075-al-tanf-syria-escalation/
middleeastmonitor.com/20170611-us-backed-syrian-militias-push-into-daesh-capital/
scout.com/military/warrior/story/1678889-us-hellfire-missiles-attack-isis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

Do you deny this?

Really makes you think..

That still isn't Portubro. Please think for a moment.

>Mexico vs USA soccer match
>jajajajajajajaja
>IMPEACH GRUMPF!

these people are retarded

>When Trump isn't Hitler but you wish he was

stop funposting

is two bagels too much?

This is gonna be yet another Super Bowl.

Yes u should eat ur greens instead.

>threatening us with his wall

It's not a threat. It's a promise.

explain this milf niggers

Goodnight moon

goodnight room

goofnight

what did you mean by this silly frenchman

Here's some rhetoric to work with:

Black people don't care about Russia. They care about jobs. Trump is bringing jobs back from overseas. Dems are stuck on Russia.

>Black people don't care about Russia.

isn't alex a fag?

Millions of people echoed hitler and hitler echoed millions of people, it's bound to happen the moment you talk about sovereigty. These people just have very little knowledge and reference points so all they can do is cite hitler.

>no proof
either start thinking or stop breathing

Yes, fattie.

nn gay aussie.

i find one bagel is too much
please don't be a fattie

She could kill my dog and I'd still think she's th best

russian cyberterrorism tactics
im just messin with op

>bagels

>explain this

Shareblue forced meme attempt that started Friday, and is being pushed by the MSM

>twitter.com/kellyanneleaks

It proves that Brock is dumb, and journalists are lazy fucks.

goodnight user.
don't let the hill pepes bite.

he nu-male, so while he make enjoy cock he doesn't label himself as gay

I'll buy the helicopter ride tickets for the following people:
Amy Schumer
Chelsea Handler
Sarah Silverman
Whoopi Goldberg
Joy Behar
Katy Perry
Arianna Grande
Sharon Osbourne

>night after wedding
>best day of your life
>this fucker comes in
>slaps your new wife's ass
>Now get out and Make America Great Again
What do you do?

Yet nigs will still never vote Republican

Are you always this dense? Give me just a minute. Also portubro wouldn't post like you see above in this thread.

buenosairesherald.com/article/225897/chile-judge-jails-106--exsecret-agents-of-pinochet-dictatorship-for-abductions
B T F O
T
F
O

I'm only shitting on one season and 5 episodes m90
And I will admit that Lani Tupu's death was based as fuck
Second John was a pussy compared to the real one who was more about muh feels than being awesome

newsbusters.org/blogs/business/corinne-weaver/2017/06/07/george-soros-son-parties-chelsea-clinton-and-her-husband

>George Soros son meeting with Schumer
>along with Chelsea Clinton
>and pic related

Smells of a forced meme. Still, it's a better attempt than the n-th edition of
>X is going to be fired/pushed out! Zdonk BTFO!!1!1!

What witness? Who is this person?
>reports
>anonymous sources
kek

>gay

frig off

The flights already happened, nothing can change that.

>offer to buy helicopter rides for karma points
>tfw the helicopter rides are free

Please slap my ass too, Mr. President

The fucking fact that your niggers still vote Democrat despite the state their cities are in is amazing to me.

Now, I know the cities are shit because of the niggers themselves, but surely they don't think so?

we all know which name will be yelled during the consummation of the marriage

Black dont care about anything except hurting whitey

Jeez that fucker has his tentacles in everything.

Don't know if an illegal won, but here's the short of what would happen.
>Q. If someone here illegally were to win the Mega Million or Powerball lottery, can he or she get legal status?

>Clement Blache, Jersey City, N.J.

>A. An undocumented immigrant can collect lottery winnings, but it might not lead to legal status. Just being rich doesn’t guarantee you a green card. Unless the winner qualifies to interview in the United States for permanent residence, he or she will have a difficult path to getting legal status.

nydailynews.com/new-york/winning-mega-million-lottery-guarantee-green-card-illegal-immigrant-article-1.1075661

im not the genious trs portubro
never said i was him
there are many portubros
its like burgerfriend
fuck me are you really this new to Sup Forums?

>all posters post the same always
>i claimed anything about the portugal poster

He can write it from protective custody I guess

That's it, it's over.

That's how the deep state pays off minions

F R E E
J A I L
C E L L S

They're panicking

That's bullshit
You should only be allowed to win if you're a legal citizens of the country since all the money comes form US citizens buying tickets

>US
>Soccer
When they beat us at basketball is when they should celebrate.

Not even hiding their vassalage to Sauros

True, but if Dems are focused on Russia instead of black issues, it can help blacks to stay home and not cast their vote for Democrats.

Russia is nowhere on the list of what blacks want, but that's all Dems are talking about. Why would they vote for Dems? Dems are out of touch.

She's sleeping on stream atm

Why does the retarded son flaunt every "secret" corrupt thing he does?? I get that no one will call him out, but holy shit how arrogant can you be? Is he even actually smart at all?

>Comey nearly killed by serial rapist
>latent homosexuality within him surges
>still in the closet but now uninhibited, Jim seeks outlets for his carnal desires
Lads... I think I figured out what "tapes" Trump was talking about...

>securing the border is a threat

OY VEY THESE MEXICANS ARE SO RACIST AGAINST THE SOUTH AMERICANS.

it's proxygal not portubro

evil doppleganger

>tfw Trooper Brown isn't
>D E V I L I S H

He was just fucking with him kek there aren't any tapes

You can’t round up the ill, the disabled, the undesirables and kill them in gas chambers. But you can take away their medicine and let them die.

You can’t lynch a black man under a burning cross. But you can shoot him with a policeman’s gun.

You can’t force a woman to wear a burqa and beat her if she steps outside. But you can rape her, fail to prosecute the rapist and deny her health care for the pre-existing rape, deny her an abortion for the resulting pregnancy, deny her maternity care, deny her maternity leave and pay, and block her avenues to rebuild her life.

You can’t round up the foreign-born, confiscate their property, and imprison them in detainment camps in the American west (again). But you can block them at the border and deny them re-entry, deny them reunion with their families, homes and lives, even though they have legal immigration status.

You can’t put the poor in labor camps. But you can tax them so heavily, and make the cost of education so burdensome, that they and further generations can never ever escape.

You can’t go back to ‘separate but equal’ schools. But you can appoint Betsy DeVos and let her do this through funding.

You can’t own a plantation that profits off the backs of little children. But you can look at the budget and say, ‘Oh, there’s no money for food stamps for hungry children, but there are bottomless tax cuts for the wealthiest white men.’

You can’t appoint a Klansman. But you can appoint Jeff Sessions.

You can’t appoint a Nazi. But you can get right up in the presidential administration as ‘Alt-Right.’

The Republican Party is Evil, re-branded to succeed in our legal environment.

You can’t be Hitler. But you can be Donald Trump.

Don’t like this? Well too bad. It’s absolutely true!

We don't need a majority of nogs, just like 20%. If we can keep the Dems at or below 80% of the black vote they're fucking finished as a national party.

what's with all the $10M book deals lately

That won't work. The only way to get blacks to vote is to have an actual black be running. Obongo was an anomaly.

>anonymous sources
i'm an anonymous source and i'm reporting that Kellyanne a cute

Kickbacks.

>brush with death by a serial rapist

Deep...

Portubro appears the thread before quoted but in this thread he is dumping his graphs again with the ID: uTFd20K1 . You can see very clearly that this is Portubro, as he is publishing new analysis content. If you wish to dispute that this is portubro please detail why this is not Portubro with proof.

Then comes in the person who people refer to as "moortugal" commonly in the archive. He is posting with the ID: zmPs4pEi

You will see his speech pattern is consistent with moortugal in the archives.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/moortugal/

You can follow his posts and MD5s to see that the person in this thread is the same person moortugal, not Portubro.

Do you understand now why you are an absolute chimp?

>tfw Heavenly

Niggers will spend every penny they make on a car, then live in a shithole.
They only want to look good to the ppl around them, they only want to fuck, I mean this literally, I worked next to a guy that would literally talk about sex the entire work day, as a young man I didn't understand how that was the only thing on their minds. It was trippy !

Loopholes go both ways.

Legit, I was just coming to here to remind everyone how much I still hate niggers.

Fuck niggers.
We should have drove them from this land a long time ago.
Push them into the sea, or shipped to the ocean in pieces.

Fucking retarded dope faced gorilla looking mother fuckers with their god damn nasty stench an low IQ jigashitboo rap garbage.

Fucking nation wreckers.
They aren't even parasites.
They are not even leeches.
They are not even human.
Everywhere the planet crashing ape nigger goes, societies destruction and future are ripped from the hands of those who actually cared.

Stupid fucking creatures.
I hate them I hate them I hate them.
Everyday, every morning, everywhere, I wake up.
"I fucking hate niggers, curse this nigger planet."

Fuck the jews, chinks, and spics, niggers are literally going to damn us all back to the stone age.

Its not surprising how many white people are just itching to blast away some violent retarded fucking beastial nigger for any reason, I don't blame them.
You can't trust these fucking floor licking fiends.
Fuck niggers.

There is no greatness in this world where niggers still roam free.

This is what one standard deviation looks like

THAS RITE

so trump really is a serial rapist?

>North Korea 'Not Far' From Testing Intercontinental Ballistic Missile: The end of the U.S.'s anti-North Korea policies are now a "near reality," the commentary said
ndtv.com/world-news/north-korea-says-its-not-far-away-from-test-firing-intercontinental-ballistic-missile-1710741

>Philippines' Duterte says didn't seek U.S. support in city siege
reuters.com/article/us-philippines-militants-idUSKBN1920MI

>US air strike on a main Somali al-Shabaab command post: The Pentagon said it had carried out an air strike on Al Shabaab in Somalia on Sunday, hitting one of the ISIS-linked group’s main training and command posts
debka.com/newsupdatepopup/20808/US-air-strike-on-a-main-Somali-al-Shabaab-command-post

>Qatar willing to listen to Gulf concerns, Kuwait says
reuters.com/article/us-gulf-qatar-idUSKBN1920P2

>US Coalition Strikes in al-Tanf Could Spark 'Escalation' in Syrian War
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201706111054531075-al-tanf-syria-escalation/

>US-backed Syrian militias (SDF) push into Daesh capital: The Syrian government has described the SDF’s war against Daesh as “legitimate” and said its military priorities are further east, suggesting it does not plan to confront the group now
middleeastmonitor.com/20170611-us-backed-syrian-militias-push-into-daesh-capital/

>Pentagon Ramps Up HELLFIREs to Attack ISIS as US Helicopters Join Fight
scout.com/military/warrior/story/1678889-us-hellfire-missiles-attack-isis

>Trump
>increasing taxes on the poor
Have you fags even bothered to find out anything about his tax plan? Of you're going to shill at least make it somewhat grounded in reality.

The only problem with your statement is that if a bunch of illegals are playing their money is also in the pool. 20 million illegals buying $3 tickets adds $60 million to the pot.
I will concede that those are untaxed dollars, but the winner is required to pay taxes on the winnings, an illegal cannot avoid that and will probably be deported as well.

kac will easily shake off this latest attempt by brock to scalp a trumpet

and what are we doing about brock and shariablue?

Hey /ptg/ I'm going to play some duck hunt at the border wall. This time I will be shooting some commies.

Can't wait to beat Randy Stair's highscore :)

Can't fault you for that, my man. Carry on doing the Lord's work.

Tl;Dr

>lewddit formatting
>snitches posts from people
thats some JIDF shit right here
tell ur pals on mossad im not moortugal
your pushing that shit always
you been hating on mike pence memes for the past 2 weeks like a demofag

>so trump really is a serial rapist?
If you believe totally unsubstantiated hearsay then yes.

I am anonymous and I corroborate this anonymous source.

I only had one bagel but god damn I haven't eaten in a day and theres nothing left

You can't kill white people and put them in gas chambers. But you can flood their country with third worlders while reducing white birth rates through feminist indoctrination and promoting sexual degeneracy until they're a demographic minority in their own countries, then have the brown people who you filled with hate towards whites and convinced that white people are evil, vote in a totalitarian regime that will put whites in gas chambers.

>people can't post with multiple IPs
>still thinks i claimed anything about the portugal poster
let me fill you in on a little secret: i'm dual posting from different IPs to bait an easy target like you, and like the autist you are you keep biting it