Ice Cube have a point:

Ice Cube have a point:

youtu.be/gnwiYdFaRfk

You can't say whatever the fuck you want. Words have consequences.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ty3SArUjgvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sure I can, fuck Ice Cube for letting a word have so much power and control over him. Stupid nigger.

Blacks are pussies they're so fucking sensitive, wahhh that word hurts my feelings, we want reparations wahhhh, fuck em. They're such a burden.

>Be famous for being in a group with "Nigga" in the name
>Most famous song starts as follows
>"Straight outta Compton crazy motherfucker named Ice Cube
From the gang called Niggaz With Attitudes
When I'm called off I got a sawed off
Squeeze the trigger and bodies are hauled off"
>Literally calls himself a nigger and has violent tendencies
>Ay man you gotta watch whatchu say words got consequences
MAYBE YOU SHOULD'VE FUCKING THOUGHT ABOUT THAT 30 YEARS AGO YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER

nigger

Fuck you, nigger.

No, hue monkey, what ice nigger is saying is YOU can't say what you want, but its still okay for him to call you a "cracker ass honkey white devil cave demon beast" to your face in public.

Here's the fucking point for all you stupid shits out there.

You CAN say whatever you want, but then you need to deal with the consequences.

when i grew up they taught us to be adults. "sticks and stones my break my bones but words will never hurt me" was ingrained into me. Words are just words, you are weak if you are offended to the point of needing a government body protect you from words of other people.

Basically your a huge fucking pussy. Grow up and deal with words realizing they cant fucking hurt you no matter how offensive.

I swear people these days....words only have consequences because too many people want to be outraged and have no real reason to be.

DIS OUR WURD NOW

sopa de macaco

>I just wanna know two questions

fucking stupid nigger

That sellout nigger can drop dead.
Nobody is scared of some washed boon mackin on family values

youtu.be/Ty3SArUjgvQ

>be ice cube
>make a career off of being an " edgy dangerous nigger"
>become wealthy selling the word nigger to white suburbanites
>kvetch and get ass hurt when a TV jew says it
>go on TV to vortex signal and chastise people for saying "nigga"

Fuck this nigger. He has no talent,his rhymes were always shit tier,and he was what is know as a "studio gangsta" anyway.
NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER

Yall whiteys need to be thanking us for teaching you everything

What about the consequences of FUCK THE POLICE?

Don't you have a independence to stop you fucking faggot rose eating bitch?

>everyone allowed to say nigger freely
>majority of people saying it don't use it in hatred, just as a meme or for shock value
>word loses it's meaning, people are just completely desensitized
>a facet of racism is now destroyed

OR

>you can't say nigger ever, unless you're black
>word keeps its meaning, always has impact even if said without any hatred
>racism is kept alive by the same people who are directly "affected" by the word

Really taps my trees

He's the source of the problem. He popularized the word nigger in rap music. If you want something to go away or not be heard in public you don't speak the word in a public forum. For almost thirty years now people drive down any street in America listening to rap or trap and hearing the word nigga multiple times a day.

Millennials grew up with the word nigga being in almost all rap music. How does the new generation know not to use it when it's so prevalent? Logic people use it.

Or the truth of the matter is it's a meme

>you hail from a rock that can't produce natural resources (world)
>still managed to conquer the world
hmm

Jesus fucking Christ. The kike says the word Nigger in a joke so they "punish" him by having blacks come onto his show and lecture him on white privilege. Meanwhile the guy is straight up a Jew. They aren't actually lecturing Bill, they're lecturing the white viewers.

Niggers who get rich selling dope are still niggers. Go watch straight out of Compton, it's like a documentary of how niggers are nothing more than drug dealers and gang bangers who ruined a once nice white neighborhood.

Funny how Niggers with attitude are still bitching about white privledge

>need to be thanking us
Straight out of Compton

Yes I can say what ever the fuck I want. And if there are consequences, I'll manage.

Fuck niggers
Fuck muslims
Fuck jews
Fuck leftists
Fuck faggots

Mostly though - fuck niggers.

When black people face the same consequences for saying racist slurs just like white people, then ICe crumb might have a point, till then fuck his irrelevant black ass raw.

Well... free speech means being able to say what you want, outside inciting imminent violence/danger, without some thug responding violently, especially a guy who feels free to use nigger and cracker and 'fag' like that cunt.

Guy's career was built on saying nigger and glorifying violence.

He can preach all he likes; I don't have to take it seriously at all.