Greater israel is the ONLY solution to peace in the middle east

Greater israel is the ONLY solution to peace in the middle east.

Prove me wrong

Only solution is to glass over the whole area

Genocide the region and those genetically close who leech somewhere else. Thats the only answer to the semitic question

Israel funding wars and economic chaos in its neighboring countries will only stop when its goal for domination of the region is fully achieved? Color me surprised.

What happens to all the displaced Arabs then? They're just gonna radicalize in Europe and invade several decades later when they're able to take control.

This.
No.

came here to post this.

Just started learning about this and it ties so many strange things together. Also, fuck you OP.

Give all that blue land to Egypt and the map of the Middle East will look very pleasant

>the solution to the mess Israel created is 10 more Israels

No

Calm down Sven, we know how you love superior Palestinian cum

Wow I remember 2013 like it was yesterday

Well I was thinking of nuking Israel along with Saudi Arabia and the entire Middle East.. because then all the drama would stop at once...

I know it's a lot of money but it could still work.

I'm just saying it's an idea not a problem or anything.

>Ecuador supporting Israel

>Fucking why?

FINAL SOLUTION is ONLY solution to all peace

This.

Obliterate every country between Libya, Somalia, Pakistan, and Ukraine.

Why not letting 99% of states on the region have a say about it?

A: They are all against Israel enforced placement upon the arab region. Clearly it's not the only solution, but it's one of them.

If we are going to colonize the middle east I would just have America do it and create a christian nation.

The actual solution:

Abolish Islam
Abolish Christianity
Abolish Judaism

and burn all of the books about it
only then will you attain a power greater than any jedi

How the fuck is Israel going to be able to control half the ME when they got beaten by the poorly-equipped Hezbollah and is having trouble with HAMAS?

With deceit and rethoric.

And white phosphorus.

Beaten by hamas

You're fucking retarded