i.imgur.com/bQoU6Gb.jpg
>N Syria/Iraq Jun4
i.imgur.com/RKaeW0g.jpg
>E Ghouta May 29
i.imgur.com/yFyFmaa.jpg
>E Qalamoun May26
i.imgur.com/jUTtMtn.jpg

Developments Jun11
>Palmyra:SAA begin offensive along M17 highway, targeting IS-held gas fields around Arak
>Rebel infighting kills scores near alBab
>Raqqa:IS retakes Division 17 Army Base from SDF, while SDF liberate 3rd neighborhood in Raqqa
>RuAF,SyAF bomb IS supply lines in E Hama, ahead of offensive
>SAA captures quater of Palestinian camp in Darra
>US Congressman suggests US should back ISIS against Iran
>100+ families have returned to W Qalamoun from a Lebanese refugee camp
>US strikes al Shabaab militants in Somalia
>Iran sends warships to Oman amid Gulf tensions
>Duterte:US sent help without being asked, 51soldiers killed so far,191 jihadists dead
>SDF BOOSTS RELATIONS WITH SAUDI ARABIA, PRAISES ITS ROLE IN “STABILIZATION” OF SYRIA
>Iraqi army begins offensive to liberate Tal Afar city W of Mosul
>Sudan plans to send additional forces to Yemen amid heavy casualties
>Yemen:Sanaa district devastated in Saudi airstrikes,Houthi ambush Sudanese mercenaries.video bellow
youtu.be/g6LtF0XUurk

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/t6BRVQDEO7k
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
twitter.com/Mzahem_Alsaloum/status/873931849579593729
youtube.com/watch?v=8zmW0BT9nX8
maphub.net/syriageneral/map-2
suncalc.org/#/34.7324,36.7137,12/2017.06.07/13:21/1/0
liveleak.com/view?i=798_1431633671
twitter.com/AfarinMamosta/status/873831224778903553
youtube.com/watch?v=vudzW9u0BPA
syria.liveuamap.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=TUpdNrmxYb0
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=efxJ1UIwlFo
twitter.com/alaza_army
reuters.com/article/us-syria-azhar-idUSTRE81D1HB20120214
youtu.be/Ezir45NiTwk
youtube.com/watch?v=eOz0jt_wA8w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digit_ratio
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
>Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0

>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
more on white helmets: youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ | youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM

=========
"CM attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>President Assad: Chemical Attack was 100% Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
=========
>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtu.be/t6BRVQDEO7k
Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
=========
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
=========
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

=======
>SJWs cuckmarch(riding in my Volkswagen van everyday) from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start, after crying around at the Slovenia-Croatia fence and bitching about visas, on march 12th they entered in Bosnia and Herzegovina, April 21st they were in Macedonia
Update:5+ months have passed since the roadtrip started. From May 1st they are in Greece....

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Latest re: Qatar
>After phone call, US and Russia call for dialogue over Qatar-GCC dispute.
>Kuwait FM says Qatar ready to understand concerns of its neighbors in the Gulf.
>FIFA president says Qatar World Cup not under threat.
>Iraq PM refutes UAE & Saudi claim that Qatar ransom still in Iraq central bank.
>Morocco King in close & constant contact w/ Qatar, UAE, Saudi & Bahrain, urges Gulf heads to defuse crisis
>Countries move to prosecute Qatar for terrorism support.
>Qatar hires ex-US attorney general to rebut terrorism accusations.
>Iran flies food to Qatar amid concerns of shortages.
>Dollar shortages hit #Qatar exchange houses as foreign banks scale back ties.
>Qatar Confirms No Action Against Residents from Countries That Severed Ties
>Saudi King Salman orders a humanitarian relief for Saudi-Qatari families, launches twitter campaign “People of Qatar are in King Salman’s heart”.
>Hamas says arab differences are an internal dispute - "The Hamas focus will remain directed towards Palestine and Jerusalem, towards national unity and cohesion of the Palestinian people".
>Reported Saudi blocking of Qatari pilgrim at the Holy Mosque in Mecca condemned.
>"#Qatar’s foreign minister told AP there was no way the country would silence Al Jazeera".
>Russia calls for dialogue to solve dispute and is "ready to try to do everything in its power" to help resolve the crisis.
>German FM warns Gulf crisis could lead to war, but believes there are also good chances to make progress.
>Qatar Petroleum says business as usual despite diplomatic rift.
>US lawmakers pressing for sanctions on Qatar received over $1m from lobbyists linked to Israel, Saudi Arabia & UAE.
>Qatari FM: Hamas is a resistance group, not a terrorist group & trade ties w/ Iran are not a crime.
>Turkey: Qatar military base for the security of entire Gulf region.
>Egypt's Sisi praises Trump's stance on Qatar.

>CONFIRMED: Due a heavy pressures from #USA, Pro-Regime terrors retreat on ystrdy from locations close 2 the borders, they were advanced into it before.
twitter.com/Mzahem_Alsaloum/status/873931849579593729

BTFO
T
F
O

What sort of information? Something interesting about his family is that them and Oman are the only two royal families in the GCC with known origins of where their tribe came from. No one knows where the rest of the royals came from (could be from iran or jewish).
The qatari family has always been close to the MB, more so after they cut ties with the Israelis (a short warm period under his father). Definitely easier to work with than the saudis and have focused on education but seem to be aiming higher than their reach for a small (but rich) country.

ENDGAME

a 1000 year Somali Reich

Is the emir of Quatar /ourguy/?

fucking assadists stealing even minibikes

IS T-72 upgraded in one of the "Workshops", seen last month in east Aleppo destroyed near Arak, east of Palmyra.

absolutely not
them going more neutral considering syria may be a good thing tho

thanks a lot guys. how are these rebel relations standing vis a vis other rebels and governments?

Reposing from previous thread:
Who wants to bomb some rebels?
Video: >youtube.com/watch?v=8zmW0BT9nX8

Map I made - disregard the red markers those are chunks of terrain witohut buildings, tho you can double-check.
>maphub.net/syriageneral/map-2

Pic rel is one of the notable locations try to pin-pin it. Will dump more pics.

Also, remember to use sun calc to figure out the north direction, pay attention to the shadows!

>suncalc.org/#/34.7324,36.7137,12/2017.06.07/13:21/1/0

Information we have so far:

nth for german tactics

>The moment IS first entered as-Sukhnah
liveleak.com/view?i=798_1431633671
Reminder that the scum living in Al-Sukhnah deserves to be barrel bombed to oblivion.
wew, are those abrams side plates?

According to Iran he is their new best friend, according to autistics here that dont know a shit about Middle Eastern geopolitics, no.

twitter.com/AfarinMamosta/status/873831224778903553

>Helloooooooooooo?
>oh nothing

HTS and AAS are still at each others throat from time to time

>Due a heavy pressures from USA, Pro-government forces retreat from locations close to the borders
I TRIED SO HARD

The kurdish terrorists should slow down a bit, they making it painfully obvious that this is all a setup and theyre making a deal with ISIS terrorists.

muslim brotherhood and other groups which have kept libya in more chaos and are also reaponsible for the terror attacks on copts in egypt

respond to this and inshallah Saudi Arabia will be nuked

>They even replaced Andrew Jackson the legendary president by some negress

Andrew Jackson would be rolling on his grave right now if he knew that his face is on a central bank issued bond note. His most important

"The bank, Mr. Van Buren, is trying to kill me. But I will kill it" - Andrew Jackson

I wonder if that's just extra armor or reactive on the turret? Looks familiar like an east euro upgrade, maybe?

See it like two classes in schools. You have people inside the class who like each other but both classes generally dislike eacht other. There are still some students who like students from other classes but hate a lot of students from their own.

You can not effectively put the rebels in different factions but the closest one is:
Moderates, HTS, Zenki
They all consist of dozens of sub groups and these sub groups tend to switch factions a lot. They also like to rename themselves and fight other sub groups.

Post Libyan qts

HTS? I always thought Al Qaeda in Syria was called Jabbhat Al Nusra?

Congratulations on Saif alislam getting out of jail.

Which was renamed to HTS

Infighting occurs commonly in Idlib and East Ghouta.
less common in Daraa or Rastan pocket (northern Homs)

Doing gods work

Going to give this a (You) then!

see

they rebranded again

well not exactly renamed. Al nusra was renamed to jabhat fateh al sham. Then they formed a coalition around that called HTS. JAI and nour ad din ad zenki are part of it for example.

HTS=Al-Nusra+4 moderate groups
They just have a new name.

Asshat is literally smarter and better than everyone on /pol because he's a fucking eye doctor and leader of a goddamn country.

Any news on Arak?

No he is the same as the rest of the middle east rulers.

His most important fight was winning the single battle ever against today's overlords of the USA. He was an one man army on road to save the USA and he won, but others bend the knee and stabbed The People in the back.

If Andrew Jackson was living he wouldn't let the Fed run free

fucking (you) fishing leaf.
Inshallah.

Friendly reminder that HTS is not Al-Qaeda anymore, confirmed by Nikki Haley

I support the destruction of both. Or at least one

thanks

I always pick the side Israel isnt supporting, theyre currently supporting Saudi. To me Israel is a bigger cancer than those two combined.

Will the digits confirm?

Britbong of wisdom

are there any flowcharts, relational maps, whatever that displays these relations between these groups? doesn't have to be completely up to date but just to get a general idea

Please hit Israel too.

sad day desu, the militia holding him was probably finally paid enough by his family.

I personnally don't care much about hi but I fear he may try to join the political scene, and with more and more people favourting personal gain over anything else, he may actually get somewhere.

>*blocks your path*
what do?

They tried during Ogaden War when they were at their peak. They were defeated by Ethiopia.

Why is that a bad thing?

Ancient footage from al-Sukhnah back in 2013, when SAA removed Al Nusra and ISIS.
youtube.com/watch?v=vudzW9u0BPA

here as an oldie

Now. U.S.A. has dems and republicans both cucked by deep state.

Don't worry the world isn't blind this bankers will know the meaning of accountability and fear. I promise to give them a good fight.

syria.liveuamap.com/
They differentiate between moderates and jihadists but don't show the different dub groups. You technicallly need at least 5 different shades of green to properly map the rebels.

missing a support arrow from gulfkikes > ISIS

>confirmed by Nikki Haley
He speaks the truth

every foreign side in a country's politics is a bad side, just because one side is painted bad by the media doean't mean the other isn't cancer.

the only winning option in ME politics is supporting no onw but hoping everyone fucking dies.

>50 shades of Green
>starring Suheil, Bashar and Al-Bagdadi
>Coproduced with Brazzers

Make it happen

He is a backstabber of the jews
But, fighting him would allow the Jews to say that they removed a cause of terrorism. Thus weakening our opposition against their control.
This all could be a fake.

>unironically linking hoholmaps

Group Name: Al Azzah
Social: https//twitter.com/alaza_army

FUNDERS:??UNKNOWN??
AREA OF OPERATIONS:HOMS/CAMP-FURZAN/??UNKNOWN??
ALLIANCES:??UNKNOWN??
ENEMIES:??UNKNOWN??

remember the FBI raid against hezbollah agents in the US from a few days ago?

>HAHAHAHA FUCK you guys must watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=TUpdNrmxYb0

he was already proven to be dumb during the revolution, failing to calm people down, hell he made it worae. and dont get me started on the corruption cases, dude is better off away from any semblence of power, along with his whole famiglia.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=efxJ1UIwlFo /sg/ mentioned in a security conf, about bombing isis

mfw I used hoholmaps in a presentation and got max points
In the context it is fine.

The existence of Israel is a problem for all arab countries. If Israel didnt exist the Saudi and Qatari regime wont exist and Gaddafi would still be here.
People have to see the master, the rest are just servants

if not for the stupid facebook frog the meme would be great

No, not really. The guy runs a very small country in between two very big countries, but wants to become a world leader, and is working for himself, and only for himself and his nation. He tries to be diplomatically shrewd so he doesn't get invaded and it's worked pretty well, but recently he's been hanging around with Iran a little too much, causing the Saudis to cut off ties. What Iran needs to do is to isolate Qatar completely from the Saudis(and therefore Israel/U.S) and force him into an alliance with Assad, themselves, and Russia. If Qatar agrees, they get the backing of a major world power, providing security. If they don't, they will be left with no strong allies in the world and will be wide open for a quick invasion/coup.

What was your presentation about?

thanks guys

Now youre posting traps.

Translation of the video title:
# Army of Al-Azzah # Homs Visual Edition Graduation of the first session of Camp Fursan Al-Azza rural Homs
Their Twitter:
twitter.com/alaza_army

delete this

Syrian civil war. Talked for 90 minutes and could have done for longer but lessons are limited.
Showed Hezbollah combat footage too.

Kek

>/sg/ ass*dist weebshit NEETs still think they are bombing rebel training camps

Did the liberals in your class yell at you for showing the truth?

Turk-bro youre an expert in kurds, do you think all the belgian posters here are kurds? I think so.

>Ring finger shorter than index finger.

Fag.

Good evening everyone, I hope you've attended mass on Sunday, here's the three pictures I want to share with /sg, first, is a qt Hez.

Is that your fiancé?

#BREAKING // #YEMEN
Yemeni army & resistance recapture all points which lost in Al-Salu(SE of #TAIZ), killing a total of 6 #Hadi mercenaries

hello bolandi user.

reuters.com/article/us-syria-azhar-idUSTRE81D1HB20120214

BAck in 2012 Al Azzar Organisation, based in Egypt, shilled against Our Glorious Assad, he who can do no wrong. Wonder if it's the same bunch.

Al Azhar University - Considered the worlds central leadership institution of Sunni Islam, located in Cairo.

SO ANONS, bombing these FUCKERS is striking a blow at the HEART OF SUNNI ISLAM.

Currently looking for info on their areas of operations to narrow search focus

To any normies or /ptg/ shills lurking on here (also maghreboi) I'm just going to leave this here:

youtu.be/Ezir45NiTwk

Reminder that the (((west))) supports these people.

it is a lie.

See this bro

>le faggot

Most were either supporting Assad or thought he was the lesser evil. Also showed this fine video:
youtube.com/watch?v=eOz0jt_wA8w

i had a poo that looked liked undigested chicken. am i dying, give it to me straight doc.

These madmen can't be stopped even when they're starving to death.

*leg

What if we portrayed Saudi Arabia as racist by sending "black slaves" to fight wars for them? Uppity niggers will make US support for the Yemeni government harder to sell.

/sg/ - Stool General

That's not a K*rd. Even the lighter skinned ones are hairy and big boned.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digit_ratio

when will turkey stop buying ISIS oil and helping them move their recruits around?

lmao what's wrong with you my dude?
superiority breeds jealousy

wait, pezmerga is sieging Raqqa? isn't that the ISIS capital?