Thunderf00t with a new and interesting perspective on things

thunderf00t with a new and interesting perspective on things

nice link faggot

>e celebs
nah

This.

All e celeb threads should be moved to /soc/, because of AIDS and stingrays, that also have AIDS.

Thunderf00t is a sjw cunt pretending not to be.

>muh e-celebs

this.

>Islam is not a race

>muh daddy died of cancer and Kevin Logan was mean about it so now no one can't make edgy jokes about anything because I still have flashbacks
Literally triggered. He's on track to go the way of Steven Shives

>3dpd
>waifu

maybe he can edit somebody so they are laughing at something they didn't laugh at?

Or he can take two interviews and edit them together cutting sentences in half to push the idea they are a child abuser?

Is this another video with 2 to 3 minutes of information squeezed into a 30 minute slot?

How many of these "girls" have a penis?

The most commonly asked question on Sup Forums

Yep. I actually stopped watching him a few weeks before he went full retard on Brexit because of his format.
All his videos are exactly the same thing
>brief introduction probably referencing a previous video
>play clip
>play reaction meme clip
>state the obvious
>play another clip probably from a previous video
>another reaction meme clip
>state obvious
>end

Islamophobia is racism and i can prove it. If all muslims looked like this guy nobody would hate them.

I watched a documentry on islam converts featuring this "person" turns out he is from where i live, a small town on the southcoast . Later in the documentry it follows him being circumsised and then out and about flag burning and screaming at people about sharia law, was one of my first red pills..

this

How many times did he do his fake laugh in the video?

Wow he criticized a feminist WOW vry brave

For real though why doesn't he tackle zionism or the anti-democratic nature of the EU? He's trying to win back his alt-right audience after he spat on them for a year

Apart from maybe a couple burgers some leafs and britfags any body else here fought real Islamists?

sjw enabler anti-sargon cuck

This would actually give me more incentive to hate them. Inbred retards from the desert are not expected to know better. Guy in your pic grew up in the first world. He should know better. So fuck him and fuck Islam.

>not 2d
Absolutely disgusting.

Is this the forgien national that orcastrated economic terrorism against a failing burger toilet store?

think of thunderf00t what ever you wish, but you need to have mad respect for even making it through anita sarkeesian's stuff... this cunt is so fucking enraging ...

Eh, he was late to the party. I've seen at least three people do basically the same video before him.

No
Also this

Feminists defending a religion that has the worst treatment of women in the world. Fucking kek. These idiots are virtue signaling their way to their own demise.

>M-M-MUH SARGON

Go home, teenage edgelords.

>Inbred retards from the desert are not expected to know better.

But inbred ginger Brits are?

Thunderfoot is the most based

>was the first to be outspoken against islam
>the first to be outspoken against feminism
>didn't follow the nu-male cuckhold movement known as the "alt right"
>Destroyed both faggot Milo and Lauren Southern
>didn't even care about all the beta cucks complaining on his youtube and basically bathed in all their tears
>all this is done on his free time while also being a renowned scientist

Yes. That was my point. Maybe it's wishful thinking on my part but I don't normally associate inbred retardation with first-worlders.

Didn't bow to the SJW atheism+ movement years ago.

thunderf00t has always been based. The only reason he gets shit here is because this place is full of Sargon cum eating faggots who don't realize that thunderf00t has been ripping creationists and other irrational retards since the beginning of youtube, long before Sargon jumped on the Gamergate bandwagon to milk it for as much profit as possible.

>Inbred Brits
>first-worlders

You're confused.

Am I giving Brits too much credit?

thunderf00t is an atheist faggot you kids are fucking insufferable

t. Christcuck

Not sure what you are talking about but just watching any of his non-science videos shows some SJW logic like his brexit stuff.

Then don't watch his Brexit shit.

This
Neither is Judaism
I can convert to either and it does not change my DNA
Zoroastrianism, however, does not allow converts.

Ayy lmao Thunderf00t was ok I agree but he devolved into a footage manipulating faggot

Hopefully all of them or I will be sorely disappointed. Especially the bottom left because I have an alien probing fetish.

Lauren Southern is still pretty cute without makeup.

I stopped watching thunderf00t over a year ago because, in addition to all those reaction and meme clips, he plays the same fucking ones over and over again in the same video. It seems like it's supposed to be for dramatic emphasis, but it's fucking stupid.