Does Japan need more migrants?

Would Japan benefit from bringing in more young white men?

what young white men lmfao.
if anything, it'll be south east asians pouring into Japan in the next few decades.

If Japan started accepting any migrants, it would begin a downward spiral in Japan in pretty much everything

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who cares if the pop falls from 120 million to 100 million?
JAPAN just say NO

>Implying the immigrants would be white

A population shrinkage right before the climate change apocalypse.... that can only be good.

STOP BEiNG BAITED BY THESE SHIT THREADS YOU STUPID KEKS

they would get indians, south east asians and africans if immigration is allowed. whites would be the least likely to go you fuking mong

NO!

they need more jap births, give tax benefits for having 3 kids

Japan has an overpopulation problem right now. Bringing.in migrants would be a huge problem for the island nation.

Can anyone explain to me, what exactly the problem is with population shrinkage?

Right apartments in Tokyo are closets already. Why would they need more people?

Most here would rather die than have than be taken over by diversity. They tolerate it through marriage and degenerate English teachers but that's about it.

Even as a culture they hate most things foreign aside from White. Lots of hatred lately towards the massive amount of chinks coming in as tourists. I've never experienced a culture that hates Asians more than nips.

but nigger thats wrong, ive seen japs say they prefer immigrants from asian countries than white countries.

You see, we have a problem with overpopulation, there's too many people, so it would be best you didn't have children.

Also, we need to move half of Africa to Europe, because we don't have enough people.

Now stop doubting and stop asking silly questions, be a good goy and go extinct.

kek east asia's flooded with white pedos

japan would benefit from not volunteering to be a nuclear testbed

the hatred of other Asians is old here, not to mention the "Korean problem". Like how Europeans hate gypsies and Amerifats hate spics, it's a proximity thing.

I'm a walking mascot of what they think white people should look like and enjoy me like a zoo animal, but I know they'd start hating me too if too many white people started moving here.

Don't believe what Japanese people tell you or what you see on tv. You need to better learn the language and customs before they really open up around you.

No, importing white people is racist. They need more Africans and Muslims.

No, they can survive a population shrink with the increased automatation. But they need that more young men become farmers and settle in rural areas.

How are you allowed to post here? Shouldn't you be in a chong gulag or something right now?

your pension

No way. Keep Japan Japanese. I don't know how, but they need a culture shift that encourages marriage and strong nuclear families. Japan may be a little patriarchal but there's a lot great about Japan that's worth preserving.

I have a good grasp on the language and customs and still got made fun of or they gave me a hard time for trying to be "Japanese."