What is your opinion on Martin Shkreli?

autistic beady-eyed little man-boy

He's one of (((them))) but doesn't realize it

Autist but smart

Kind
Erudite
King

I'm honestly not surprised at all an Albanian became wealthy manufacturing drugs

Schrecklich

Piece of shit, but good with money, just like most other rich people
I remember when he got mad at his doorman for allowing dominos to deliver like 4 pizzas to him

>raise the price of something
>free market retaliates
capitalism at work

He did nothing wrong.

You don't have to buy his product. Make your own. He can run his business into the ground if he wants. Nobody is putting a gun to your head forcing you to buy his shit. B-But it's mean! ;______; lmao welfare losers

dude is quite funny desu

The ultimate roaster

Didn't he pay for the meds if peoples insurance couldn't cover it? And essentially just gouged the price to get more funding from the insurance companies?

He's been a stale meme since Twitter banned him, unfortunately.

well technically if you need a drug only he sells to survive, he's got a gun to your head

Yes. Uninsured paid $1 per pill.

Stop making threads about yourself faggot

Bad business man. Drew too much attention, got caught, now defrocked.

fucking hell, Spain

I want to shit in his mouth

I makes me lel quite often. He gud goy.

t. not a millionaire

He's not the hero we deserve, but he's the hero we need. Outrage is the only thing that prompts change in our moralist politicians.

Not my problem. The problem isn't the price. The problem is patents that prevents any competition. Patents aren't a free market.

I like him, he just fucks with people because he can. He doesn't even care to hide it, it's awesome. I'm sure he's laying low before trial because it's the right play, I hope he wins.

Doesn't seem like such a bad guy to me then

Did he died?

Faggot. Scum. Whore.

Nice

Wasn't the patent running out on the drug? He was making a quick buck before the over-the-counter came and took it.

My role model.
I have made mad gains by using his philosophy.
Price gouging works if your product is unique enough.
>tfw could potentially retire by 40 if this keeps up

I feel like he was just a scapegoat. He exploited the fucked up systems that were created to be exploited by others, but in such a brazen manner that it made the public aware of how fucked up things were. So he has to be made example of in order to get people to go back to ignoring how fucked up those underlying systems are.

He triggers liberals so therefore is a good lad.

Paddy O'Furniture knows the score.

If one homosexual or minority lost their life due to not being able to afford an HIV medicine, he's a hero.

Very very smart. 1 in 1000. He manages to hide it pretty well though and comes across as just moderately smart.
Also he's a manlet.

>All rich people are pieces of shit

It's not them you subhuman.

true

>stole money from corporations

That's why people hate him. You can't just rob a large industry without them attacking back with smear campaigns