Not only is Trump not punishing Russia

Not only is Trump not punishing Russia...

not only is he not even appearing concerned about Russia's still ongoing attacks...

HES FUCKING THINKING OF GIVING THEM BACK DIPLOMATIC BUILDINGS OBAMA TOOK AWAY AND LIFTING THE FUCKING SANCTIONS

Russia is attacking us, and Trump is rewarding them for it. And only a FEW Republicans can even muster up a "I'm concerned". Jesus fucking christ, our country is fucked because of these fucking fucks putting party over country.

yeah, I don't think Sup Forums cares. we used to have Putin threads all the time.

If Trump was a Russian plant we'd love him even more.

What should Germany have done after it came out we hacked Merkel's phone? Closed all US embassies? Russia is no more an enemy to us than we are to Germany. Does your principle go both ways, or do you believe in American exceptionalism?

Okay but what is the problem burger? I thought your people like Russians.

He bombed Syria.
He gave the Saudis weapons.

Why aren't you neocons happy?

Would also be criticizing Hilary taking money from Russia and giving them uranium?

>Russia is attacking us
Says who? still no proof after almost a year

Amazing link analysis. Really makes one think.

Our country is actually just looking for any excuse to hate Russia.

I say fuck our country. Our government has no interest in doing anything for us anymore.

>Six Degrees of Vladimir Putin

Dumb game.

>Further destroying Obama's legacy

What's the problem?

>1 post by this ID

You´ve come to the wrong neighbourhood, Globalist.

"Russian business interests"

That's like saying any foreign national who ever went to a McDonald's is an agent of America

why are you even posting here? no one gives a shit

Lolol ye man those commie fucks have totally marched on Washington.......

Talking with a country's official diplomat is now consider collusion? IMAGUN MUH SHUCK when you keep losing through 2020.

According to 2012 Obama, they were a never a threat.

And they still aren't. I'd consider China a far bigger threat than Russia. At least with Russia we have common interests.

Want proof of hacking? Sure the Russians hacked. So do the Chinese, Iranians and Norks. We also do the same. That's also not the same as colluding. Russians had plenty of reasons on their own to fight Clinton.

Also, why is Ukraines coop with the Clinton campaign never mentioned? Or the fact that Obama made a ducking campaign video with the French elect. How aren't these the same types of propaganda. I get that two wrongs don't make a right, but seriously you can't ignore those and also condemn Russia.

The Russian buildings were theirs, they should get them back. Imagine if, for a moment, they did the same to us in their country. You'd be flipping shit. If you want to "protect democracy" focus the efforts on fixing national security and our infrastructure. Don't keep rolling the collusion witch hunt and taking money away from potential improvements we can make in our security. You're just pissed cause you lost.

So your saying niggers arn't thiefs

algasema1
6/9/2017 7:27 PM PST
The story is not Trump vs. Comey, any more than it was about Trump vs. Rosie O'Donnell, Megan Kelly, Khizr Khan, Judge Gonzalo Curiel or any one of dozens, or maybe hundreds, of honorable, decent people whom Trump has tried to destroy because they stood in his way. The story is about Donald Trump vs America, or, more accurately now that he has pulled out of the Paris climate accord, Donald Trump vs. Planet Earth.
LikeReplyShare
blake105
6/9/2017 7:35 PM PST [Edited]
I suggest it is America vs America. 62 million Americans are absolutely thrilled with the destruction of our country. THINK ABOUT THAT. 38% of our fellow citizens are perfectly fine with this horrific human being running our country.

There is no proof the russian government did the DNC hacks, but even if they did, it wasn't an attack, but a service

You got it m80. Only queers and leftards hate Russia...

This is some next level double reverse shitposting

I love the generic and meaningless "ties to Russian business interest". Do you own mutual funds? Do they have an international component to your mix of stocks? Then congratulations, you are now a Russian spy.

>RUUUUSSSSIIIIAAAAA!!!!!!!
Yeah, that's the issue.

Good post. Too bad this will probably get shit traction because it's not a shill post.

Fuck off comrade

Better Russia than Israel. Murica lost its independence a century ago, anyway

I'm sick and tired of xenophobes like you spreading hate and intolerance to our Russian neighbors. We're all human for fucks sake.

Even fake news (((CNN))) knows this Russia collusion stuff is bullshit.

The cold war never ended. 50 years of Anti Russian propaganda have serious effects.
Funny thing is now everybody who hates anti-Trump SJWs likes Putin. Russian integration when?

Russia dindu nuffin, and the voters like the direction we're headed.

>lifting Russian sanctions
Thank god, tired of paying for over priced shitty AKs

hello there David Brock, what no employees working on a Sunday?

This. I want my $100 Mosins back.

Wow you are a dumb fuck

Maybe if we stealth petition hard enough we can get all import bans on non-approved weapons and we can get SVDs, 5.45x39/9x39 and Vintorez

Fixed

Careful, next thing some shitty newspaper runs a headline about altright forum working for Kislyak and russians.

this

kys

So many shills in this thread. How strange.

Are you fucking retarded? Why are you scared of Russia? Be scared of the Islamic death cult brewing in the middle east and the flooding of the labor market with dirt cheap fucking labor. Those are the attacks. What the fuck is Russia going to do to us? Nuke us? Lol.