So fellow mexibros and latinos

So fellow mexibros and latinos
How do we deal with the "chicano" "Pocho" and "Viva la raza" problem

They're clearly not mexicans with their american behaviour and their lame """spanish"""

But they're clearly not american either.

América will surely be a utopia with all that racial tension, Muslim terrorists and Jewish lead wars you guys have

I'm starting to think the best solution for Mexico would be to go full Duterte and begin publicly executing all cartel members.

Would make Mexico and Central America a much better place 2bqh.

Ethnic cleansing of every last tacoskin

From a pocho: LOL

Right Wing Death Quads confirmed

Started happening, but civilians who do it go to jail and soldiers get court-martial'd because cartels and government are bffs

Oh, this is easy: We (I'm a Yanqui in Germany) will give you USD $5K for every one of them you kill. It's cheaper than what we're doing now and gives upstanding Latins a chance to take out their own trash. Win-win.

>implying US would ever allow someone as bold as duterte to get voted into office and start getting rid of those psychos

you can't be this delusional, if someone like him were to suddenly appear and win your government would use one of their typical financial shenanigans to fuck us up or hve some CIA niggers to dispose of them as he'd be getting in their way to keep doing their disgusting faggotry

They're doing a great job conquering america from inside

I dont think you can or should as it's way too profitable. Alcohol and sombrero sales on cinco de mayo are good for the economy, even though only people in the state of Puebla celebrate it. Best you can do to combat this is open up better work visa programs for high skilled Mexicans and have schools work on improving the English of immigrants.That seems to be the root of the problem, Mexicans feel way to comfortable in their Spanish speaking communities that they don't bother to perfect their English. I have family members that have been in the US for 15 years and they speak extremely broken english, while their kids dont even have the mexican accent and speak perfect english.

Here is what Wiki says:
The largest number of Americans outside the United States live in Mexico. According to Mexico 2010 Census, there are 738,103 Americans living in the Mexican Republic,[1] while the US Embassy in Mexico City has at times given an estimate closer to 1 million (the disparity is due to non-permanent residents, notably the "snowbirds") . Mostly, people who come from the USA are students, retirees, religious workers (missionaries, pastors, etc.), Mexican-Americans, and spouses of Mexican citizens. A few are professors who come employed by Mexican companies to teach English, other English teachers, and corporate employees and executives.

While significant numbers live in Mexico year round, it is probable that a majority of these residents do not stay the whole year. Retirees may live half a year in the U.S. to keep retiree benefits. Those called "snowbirds" come in fall and leave in spring. The American community in Mexico is found throughout the country, but there are significant concentrations of U.S. citizens in all the north of Mexico, especially in Tijuana, Mexicali, Los Cabos, San Carlos, Mazatlán, Saltillo, Monterrey and Nuevo Laredo. Also in the central parts of the country such as San Miguel de Allende, Ajijic, Chapala, Mexico City and Cuernavaca, and along the Pacific coast, most especially in the greater Puerto Vallarta area. In the past few years, a growing American community has developed in Mérida, Yucatán.
They're doing a pretty good job conquering Mexico from the inside

I've been saying the mexicans are our enemies for months with all theses t_d civic nationalist cucks telling me how they're bros adn I need to go over to a pinata party to see they're just like me. Fucking sick of these beaners.

At this point I think your internal issues will take care of anyone attempting to fix the country much less external ones.

>Get the Chicanos to go to a rally
>Tell them Aztlan isn't actually Southern California, but rather Baja California
>They flood Mexico with their bullshit
>Mexico hates them even more than we do
>Federales kill them for being communists
>No more chicanos
>US is left with just assimilated beaners and not-yet assimilated beaners
>mfw

That "mexico" looks pretty comfy desu. Kind of like a medieval town.

Was thinking the same thing user, comfy medieval Mexico when?

>viva la raza
¿Qué raza?

>Trump will never rule a bunch of useless murricans as an omnipotent orange head in a jar

In the Southwestern US there are a lot of kids whose parents came from Mexico, and for some goddamned reason, all they talk about is that. They're like more intelligent niggers. They call themselves Chicanos.

Or, as Gustavo Arellano defines them in his landmark treatise, "Preguntale al Mexicano", "Chicanos: Los primos mas pobres, tontos y asimilados de los mexicanos. Los chicanos son unos idiotas."

>Buncha retired seniors
They die and leave their money here, it's cool