A LIGHT SHONE IN THE NIGHT SOME WAY AHEAD~

A LIGHT SHONE IN THE NIGHT SOME WAY AHEAD~

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h-rDZqFNPIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol northern savages.

Are you going on unemployment benefit or emigrating to Ireland/England for a job?

BLUE TURNED INTO GREEN AND THEN IT WAS RED~

>ireland
>job
wat

AND STIRRING THE NIGHT LOVE MUSIC PLAYED~

Yeah. Well paid jobs.

We need people to work on building sites and to clean toilets. Northies would be perfect. Not to bright but hard workers.

THE LIGHT I SAW IN THE NIGHT WAS A PENNY ARCADE

STEP UP AND PLAY THE MACHINES SAID TO SAY AS I WALKED AROUND THE PENNY ARCADE~
youtube.com/watch?v=h-rDZqFNPIQ

huh, what do we have here?

:)

Enjoy your fifteen minutes of fame. Things will go back to normal in a few months.

That art is fucking terrible. Couldnt they hire professionals??

>Unionists are dumber and less talented than American niggers

really mashes my potato

Here's the brexit timeline assuming that Theresa May manages to pass her confidence vote on the 19th.

>Negotiations begin
>Northern Ireland says they want a soft brexit with no special deal for NI, Theresa May decides to back it after pressure
>The EU Negotiators tell her brexit means brexit and that it's a hard brexit or no brexit
>The EU Negotiators crush her on the GFA on the NI agreement
>NI gets a border between ROI and NI
>The Twelth is the biggest bonfire in the history of Northern Ireland

Its more likely to go how british politics always go. You conceed everything to the EU because that is exactly what your rich want, open borders, free trade, the whole works. Only difference is now you have no representation in the EU parliment. The out but In deal that other European countries have.

Your politicians proceed to call it a victory and blame Europeans or northern Irish for any backlash. Has it been any other way for decades now?

It's 4D Chess. NI will be able to play it as respecting the wishes of their elecorate when they know the outcome will give them exactly what they want. A hard brexit with a border between ROI & NI with no special privileges.

A complete usurpation of the GFA thanks to Mrs May. A mural should be made of her.

how did potatoniggers get so rich?

>The DUP secretly want to cripple the norths economy and seperate anyone producing anything from a market literally kilometers down the road

But why?

All the anglo blood they have forced on us has turned us into jews.

To crush fenian reunification.

Reunification is a meme. Half you population is either on the doll or working for the british government.

We couldnt take you back unless the brits paid us too. Which is actualy a possibility as long as it was negotiated right and over a time frame. In the long run they would save money by getting rid of you.

Im not sure what we would get out of that deal though.

ALL TOGETHER NOW THE CRY WAS NO SURRENDER

Are you the same guy that was shilling for the DUP in every fucking thread

Tax haven.

According to your map, it's better to work in Sweden than Germany; or Iceland than the Netherlands.

This is why I have an issue with 'statistics', or really people using statistics. Half of you niggers don't even understand the full picture.

I should say Finland rather than Germany here.

I was under the impression that it is better to be an average worker in Sweden and Iceland rather than Germany and the Netherlands but it is just a meme map meant for trolling.

The numbers are outdated.