>The Don
m.youtube.com/channel/UCMnQHYF2DQ3I0EvrI95P83A
>Computing forever
m.youtube.com/user/LACK78
>Granville Thorndyke
m.youtube.com/channel/UCje9sy3kHqbevkRoeVd6LtA

News:
>Y'all got a killer on the loose
google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/news/gardai-satisfied-victim-came-to-violent-end-as-investigation-to-identify-human-torso-found-in-wicklow-mountains-continues-35813226.html

>bizzar world: quintessential British men plotting terror instead of the Irish
google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/three-british-men-arrested-after-passengers-report-hearing-talk-about-terrorism-1.3115633?mode=amp

>what does this mean? Also the wimin in the pic look like slags
google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/news/crowds-gather-in-knock-after-boy-14-told-to-expect-vision-of-virgin-mary-35811884.html

>she fought, at least
google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.ie/news/1118892/wounds-on-murdered-irish-backpacker-danielle-mclaughlin-show-she-desperately-fought-for-her-life/amp/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1g-sdibOVaY
youtube.com/watch?v=ndYPp-3cvbk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well now. Howdo.

first for British Ireland

Lads, how do we stop the DUP from bringing about the Apocalypse?

BOISTON

Will they really bring about the apocalypse? I would imagine the republic will be essentially unaffected while the Overton window in the U.K. as a whole is shifted further to the right because of this based, but retarded, political party

>soon

death to ireland

Bit Harsh

Give me a quick rundown on how you lads feel about the DUP having our government by the balls.

As an American I think it's great because now I get to watch limey leftist heads spin

have leaving cert going on
have history on the 14th
gonna start revising tomorrow after maths 2
If I did the test now I'd literally get 0% like I did in the mocks
a two year course in 2 days, can it be done?
all i have to do is learn three case studies for three areas, seems simple
i only need 300 points to go to a good university because of special dyslexic help
I don't even really give a fuck about university or a "career", find it all uninspiring

NEVAR NEVAR NEVAR

>I don't even really give a fuck about university or a "career", find it all uninspiring
Are you me?

Godspeed and goodluck lad.
This is your warface for the week.

24 HOURS TO SAVE ULSTER FROM SODOMY!

> dyslexic
> doing history
Just why.

I did history for my LC and although it was my favourite subject, it was my worst exam. Nothing but fucking essays and essays. You'll come out with a throbbing hand.

Your face when we have to drive you back to Scotland.
Ulster is Irish.
SOON!

Daily reminder that no one respects Irish culture as much as the Nigerians and without them Ireland is doomed.

Dundalk mentioned

Gaan doodmaak jouself, dom poephol

Sorry lad. Too busy with farm to devote myself to the auld racism.

How did the SDLP and UUP get JUSTED so hard, lads?

>t. Nigerian
I have you in my sights fucko

>Will they really bring about the apocalypse?
The DUPs wet dream is to launch a Trident missile from a Vanguard-class submarines at the Republic.

Thanks for the (You's)

Here have a King

Reply to this post if you hate niggers.

The Shinners and DUP hijacked h other parties best voting platform.
Like the Tories and the UKIP.

You Brits need a King right now.
Do it m8, get a sword and challenge 'Prince' Charles.

Fuck niggers

Story boys? These orange bastards are getting uppity but it will die down when reality sets in.

>Yfw the head of the Scottish Tories is a lesbian with a catholic fiancee

>Catholic Dyke fiancé
Fuck this gay Earth

Hey man, I am Irish and black. I am not a nigger. Chukig our law. Proud to be Irish!

>>Yfw the head of the Scottish Tories is a lesbian with a catholic fiancee
Well aint that something.

This is only a good thing. The majority in Norn Iron want to remain part of the European Union.

The result will be a backlash against the DUP/UUP and towards SDLP/Alliance/SF

Literally a bunch of salty potatoes, no better than whiney mexicans, you can't have it back reconquista is over you filthy bogbacks.

It's good for us, we can banter the proddies into oblivion.

Why are you not bowing down to the Welsh ubermensch? Scared to witness the TRUE sons of Rome?

UP THE UVF THE DUP ARE IN CHARGE NOW HAHAHAHAHA WE'RE COMING FOR YOU MARXIST TAIG FUCKS

ULSTER ES BRETESH

Pic related.
So many wasted votes and 35% no shows.

Galway beat Mayo again today, what are the chances that Mayo get through anyways with the back door system

I have a problem with her dyke fiancé being a Catholic

any self respecting irish man should not contribute to this forum.

these people are not your friends, this is not a place for open discussion, its just somewhere to troll shills and little dickheads who dont matter.. :)

Daily reminder you're a kike

these people are not your friends, this is not a place for open discussion, its just somewhere to troll shills and little dickheads who dont matter.. :)

>35% no shows
Do you know the voter participation percentage for the republic?

why do the snouts still not get that the British find them embarrassing?
A culture based on hating the natives, and desperately trying to be Scots when they ain't, will tend to fuck up governance.

fags.

About the same.
Then why are you here?
Leave Sup Forums, problems solved.

/

>Anglos so butthurt they couldn't beat Scotland that they take it out on us.

This is a proxyposting Jew lover who is so daft he cant even make half of an attempt to present it as sincere.

Typical Tricks, Shlomo.

It's a Northern Ireland taig.

>giving (((Anglo))) Shills (you)s

>35%
That presents a good opportunity

im here to troll shills and little dickheads who dont matter ? you here to chat to shills i see , good for you

why dont you post some iq results, a photo of how white you are or tell us an irish story ? the shills running this shithole just love that type of stuff.

they arent based at all.

they're just wankers, and they will prove that to everyone in short order.

Complete ziocucks.

Sad.

tell me an old irish story goy

You must be /new/ here.
Just close the tab for this thread.
Go on.

im here to troll shills and little dickheads who dont matter ? you here to chat to shills i see , good for you

why dont you post some iq results, a photo of how white you are or tell us an irish story ? the shills running this shithole just love that type of stuff.

based

or so the shill mods say

Taig is a compliment.

Compared to the rest of U.K. politics (excluding dead UKIP) DUP is based

Jews In Gloucester England funded the Norman Invasion of Ireland.
Tadhg is a fine Irish name.

Riiight.

You want to see real low IQ inbred drunks desperately clinging to a sham heritage though, you need to go to an Orange Lodge in July.

youtu.be/1g-sdibOVaY

Might name my son that, or Lorcan maybe. But I'll probably have enough to use both!

do you know england to get people come to ireland let the poor and illiterate english peasant class out of workhouses and jails in scotland and england to come to ireland to get something for nothing the lowest of the low in society. :)

these people were not dutch and never fought in the battle of the boyne or anything like that

most settlers came from english and scotish workhouses kek

just for your family records bro ;)
english peasant class

So is there anything worth discussing about the gypsy boy who claims to have seen the Virgin Mary?

I really don't understand Unionists. They parade around celebrating a DUTCH King while the Irish at the time fought for the British King.

What a strange bunch.

Gypsy lies, as usual

THE REAL TERRORISTS IN IRELAND..

Was mayhs paper one really diffult for anyone? (im ordinary level)

fuck papists the pope is the anti christ and a communist who kisses muslim feet

Doesn't Ireland view the north as a containment zone? Or would they find a way to "incentivize" them to leave after reunification?

>BE MEE
>A YOUNG LAD IN BELFAST
>MY DA WAS IN THE AY-AR-AYH!
>HAY WENT AROWUND KNAY-KAPPENG PEYAPUL
>MY MA SAYUD THAT HE SHOULD GET A STEADAY JOWAB INSTEAD 'A' GOIN' AROWUND KNAY-KAPPENG PEYAPURELL
>WON DAYUH MY DA DIDN' COME HOAH
>JAYSUSFUCK.JPG
>ME AN' MAY BRUDAH WENT AROWUND LOOKEN' FOR MAY DAH
>AY COULD'N FIND MAY DAHAH
>FAYVE DAYAHS LAYTER THE POLEES CAME TO MAY DOOHOOR
>HE SAYUD,
>"Son, yer fadur is in a bettahr playus nay"
>TEYARS BEE-GAN TOO RUN DAYWN MOY FAYCE
>I WENT TO MAY BEDRUUWM AND PRAYED TO THE FADUR, THE SOHN AND THE HOLEE GHOAST
>AY SAYUD TEE HIM, AY VOWED TEE HEM THAT AY WULD AVENGE MAY DA
>AY JOYN'D THE RA
>BALACLAVA.JPG
>SPENT MEE A YEAR TRAYNUN' FOR THIS
>ENTER INGERLAND
>BOMB TWO CHILDREN
>KILL A HORSE
>AN' THAT, SON, IS HAY AY FOUGHUT FOR IYERLAND. YEE CAN NAY LIV IN PEAS BECOHS C-CH-CHUKEEH AAHR LAAHR!
>OOH AR UP DA RAR!

maths*
Can go either way really I live on the boader and besides from a few asshole farmer i had no real promblem with the north.

Talk to us lad, don't be rude.

Anybody see the streakers on bikes coming through Patrick's Street yesterday? Anyone see the fat naked guy in the Bane mask? lel it was fucking disgusing

You know would be great?
>Ireland becomes whole
>as Part of the deal, all NI Protestant apelings sent to the American south, where the rest of their kin went
>NI prods begin ethnically cleansing the South of niggers and spics
>Dixie is made great again
Good God I'd love for this to happen, but alas, one can only dream

Why do you care? It's our country. If you left a long time ago you would have saved yourself a lot of unnecessary trouble.

>bane mask
Please tell me there a pictures

...................................................................................................................

Can someone report this ass alrady this an'it fucking brit/pol/ .

I've been at it since the start, but the mods are being typical Jews about it

>it's our country
It wasn't when we owned it. Northern Ireland isn't yours yet. You can claim it if you want, that wouldn't be a morally-bad thing, but us occupying it isn't either.
I disapprove of the violent nature of the British Army and the unionist paramilitaries, though. If you're going to fight a war, do it honourably.

>yet

Yet is correct. It may go to them, it may not.

I was hoping someone here snapped it. By the time I though to do it he was gone. He really was a big fucking guy

>He really was a big fucking guy

Was riding on a bike naked in public part of his master plan?

Good lad