Is Marvel trying to start a race war?

Is Marvel trying to start a race war?

Lol I thought the flower on her handle was a watermelon at first

no

>implying Africans would have pioneered spacecraft and high density urban living without any outside intervention

its a fake account. Used to troll and bait people.

seems to work great

Actually, its because Wakanda is a fictional place and its unrealistically wealthy in resources. It looks more the United States if they picked their own cotton.

trolling done right. I mean thats what I have read, the account is a white guy pushing this stuff to troll, bait and have SJWs parrot and spew their shit.

So yeah either way its doing its job

>Africa would have alien looking planes and skyscrapers of whities never came

Fucking niggers couldn't even build a civilization worthy of respect for the last thousand years.

Actually I suspect this is going to end up the same way High Castle did in that it will try to make one blatant propaganda statement and end up making the case for the opposition.

In the case of High Castle, it was trying to mock ethnocentrics and nationalists by having the country be run by Nazis, only to fuck it up by making Nazi America look super safe and comfy and making all the Nazi characters more interesting and compelling than the 'protagonists'.

Same thing here - I'm sure they're going to try to make some big, stupid pro-Africa, pro-migration message and end up fucking it up and making an excellent case for ethnocentrism and isolationism.

Nation of Wakanda is hated in Marvel Africa. They dont allow different cultures and religions and they dont take any refugees.
Summoned up:
>allways in war
>dont want to take muslim refugees
>full of black people

Just like america.

The irony is that in the comics, the only reason Wakkanda is so successful is because it's remained fanatically isolationist - withholding technology, medicine, and aid from its African neighbors, fervently guarding its resources and culture from outside influence, and basically murdering any outsider who wanders into its borders.

WE

WUZ

And this is what it looked like before we went there...

Bunch of naked tribes fighting constantly, eating each others and selling their enemies as slaves to Arabs.

Kangz

KANGZ

AND

Close but not.

SHIET

>still couldn't figure out the wheel until the 19th century
>couldn't invente a writing system
>coulnd't figure out farming

>BUT WE WUZ KINGZZ

youtu.be/4xeebU8VhmY