Why can't we go back to the older style of architecture?

Why can't we go back to the older style of architecture?
Is it too expensive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Guy Francon pls leave

It's only too expensive because we don't produce the resources nearby anymore. The basic building blocks are transported from other countries and shit. In Sweden we don't have any brick factories anymore when there used to be numerous across the country. Shit's fucked. Globalism needs to be killed before it's too late

That thead again......

Prefer another 'apologize' or BLACKED thread?

I'm sure the Frenchie would love a blacked thread.

Ahmed???
Is that you????? how was your trip to france!???!!

Postmodern architecture is designed to tear down cultures and pacify societies.

I love these threads
This is a very interesting fact
I think Western countries are being turned into what we did to China in 18th and 18th century
A formerly wealthy civilization used as a dumping ground for international markets

Honestly there's no reason that such a form of architecture is no longer popular, i'm seriously thinking that kikes just want to destroy all beauty and demoralize us plebs.

go be a mudshit somewhere else France. humans are talking here.

>tfw my country, Greece, is too much of a shithole for modern skyscrapers

WE KNEW

>Guy Francon pls leave
Jews

>Why do architects prefer the lower view?

Sometimes i wonder if humanity has reached technological singularity, and that we in reality are ruled, and take directions from supercomputers trying to be the most effective.

It's going to belong to the muds in 50 years so who cares what it looks like.

top left is like a communist ghetto
top right is like a 12 year old designing something "futuristic" and edgy
bottom is aesthetic as fuck

I too am curious about this, bump for a well thought out post

Lad, demoralization is a big part of the kulturkampf, these buildings are meant to hold your spirit down, black pill you
If we are to fix the west, we gotta start with the west

Shut the fuck up.

>old builidng are soviet era shit
>new ones are ugly and builder bro says they might collapse during earthquake
such is life in RF

Are churches the only thing you got left from the imperial age, or did the Soviets demolish that as well?

youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc

This is why

Architect here. It's a mix of factors, mainly the ability to make massive structures affordable, earthquake and fire measures and the massification of the economy and society that demands new structures to be built as fast as possible while keeping security measures and a bassic modicum of modern aesthetics and commodities every day.

Good luck trying to cram the level of infraestructure needed for a modern economical superpower in adobe buildings that can be a max of 3-4 levels tall thanks to material limitations. That's without mentioning functionality. Imagine new york's financial center being 20 times as big with no residential spaces anywhere near. The water, gas, electricity, transport infraestructures, would be so massive i doubt anybody would be able to pay for its maintenance in modern times. Not to mention the long ass commutes needed to move in and out of such a place.

tl;dr population growth and cost

All I know is in a IT/network infrastructure point of view modern > classic

One old church was saved. We also got old lighthouse. And that's it folks!
Apparently we also got new church built in place where IX century Byzantium church was once. Greek colony i guess. Neat.

>Sometimes i wonder if humanity has reached...

Stop "LE HUMANITY" meme, it's neomarxist rhetoric

Niggers have acomplished nothing.

No, it's just another part of globalism. Looking at the Skyline of Shanghai isn't much different than looking at London's. The traditional architecture of Europe are being shunned such is the way with most tradition in Europe

>Is it too expensive?
Yes. I blame the invention of steel and concrete frames for this. Who is going to pay for a brick building when you can slap mass produced concrete elements together in the fraction of the time it would take to lay all the bricks in the upper building of your image?

But this doesn't mean that traditional styling can't be adapted into more modern styles to make buildings more distinct, does it?

Whoever did this to godwin street was a nazi.