I identify as a cartoon ghost tranny therefore if I kill myself I'll get a sex change in the after life and grow 10...

>I identify as a cartoon ghost tranny therefore if I kill myself I'll get a sex change in the after life and grow 10 feet, but only if I kill my poor innocent co-workers who probably thought I was autistic and gay as fuck

This guy has got to be the gayest and strangest spree killer yet. Did anyone find out if there is more people in his "squad"?

Should we expect additional ghost trannies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wBMOc24_aIw
youtube.com/watch?v=DTgl-reUo-M
youtube.com/channel/UCDAy-l5_aMqnBE1hPHMqJ8A
youtube.com/watch?v=TnDC0JAcYp0
youtube.com/watch?v=UQeQ50nNNdI
webmshare.com/play/m8KAq
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UQeQ50nNNdI
podblanc.guru/check-links-pics-below-this-vid-for-next-hoor-podblanc-andrew-and-rachael-the-perfect-storm-of-inescapable-chaos-egs_bcec6c865.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BGvYw5GcIFU
youtube.com/watch?v=wQWccjiRGCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>59 rounds fired
>3 killed

white people is crazy

how did he fired 59 rounds with a fucking shotgun?

Checked. White people were a mistake.

Holy kek

>how did he fired 59 rounds with a fucking shotgun?

I have listed to a lot of his tapes.

From what I can figure here is what he did:

Step 1: pile up pallets and crates ect to form a blockaid by all of the exits. The fish are in the barrel at this point

Step 2: Go to the break room where his bag with his shotguns are. 2 shotguns with girl names mckenzie, and forget the other 1

Step 3: The shootings

Target #1 His male coworker in such a situation, shoot the guy first because physically that is the one with the greatest chance of fighting back.

Targets 2, and 3 were his female coworkers. One was an older lady, and the other was a young woman about 25 years old. I think he killed the 25 year old first, but shot her in the belly or back not the head he wanted her to look him in the eyes, and beg for mercy then the granny

Step 4: The coworkers are now dead. I doubt he needed to use near that much ammo. Here he planned on setting some stuff on fire, shooting out glasses of things like ragu, soda, windows ect...

Step 5: Okay the coworkers all dead, and place is all fucked up. At this point he sang some faggoty song he liked while sucking on the shotgun and pulled the trigger blowing his brains out the back of his head

Step 6: Instantly gain the female body he wanted, and attain knowledge of all things in the universe

Step 7: Wait, and see who deletes his youtube stuff to come back and haunt them

Step 8: Go fuck Ember Mclain his waifu from Danny Phantom

sad thing is, he didnt seem to care about any other aspect of the show, so i doubt he shouted "IM GOIN' GHOST" before he chugged the buckshot :^(

>At this point he sang some faggoty song he liked while sucking on the shotgun and pulled the trigger blowing his brains out the back of his head

youtube.com/watch?v=wBMOc24_aIw

in one Andrew Blaze's suicide videos he talks about removing this rod in the shotgun which prevented him from firing more than 2 rounds at a time. I'm not a gun guy so I can't explain it further than calling it a rod.

It shouldn't be funny because he's a scumbag murderer, but I can't fucking avoid laughing.

It's odd. His room is clean.

What evidence is there that he's even a tranny? I watched a few of his youtube videos and he seems like typical Sup Forums

just remember that superedge emo white boys like this absolutely HATE being mocked. he is REEEEEEEing in hell right now while we meme on his grave

He said it several times through-out his videos dude.

His side kick skaterwolf even said it. He says it in his written journal, good bye tape to parents, and a bunch of other videos. He was full blown tranny liberal.

>how did he
>he
did you just fucking missgender her you transphobic piece of shit?

I guess I didn't watch enough

These videos were up for months and had hundreds of views, it's pretty baffling that some sort of law enforcement wasn't made aware of this crazy fuck.

heres the vid

youtube.com/watch?v=DTgl-reUo-M

really sad stuff. we need to meme these autogynophiles into the mainstream consciousness. this shit is dangerous.

Oh! He recorded the shoot audio of it with his phone... He says the police probably the only ones with a copy now though...

Also he was pondering how to release the CCTV footage...

>What evidence is there that he's even a tranny? I watched a few of his youtube videos and he seems like typical Sup Forums

He said he is a woman trapped in a man's body on a number of occasions in these videos. This was actually his primary motive for the killing.

So he could be rewarded with a female body in the afterlife.

>white guy shoots bunch of people

Call it what it is cucks, WHITE TERRORISM.

shut your trap, I like it when edgy stuff is there. Just because some retard decides to go through with it now we can't have fun things anymore?
go fuck yoursefl

Yea that is his side-kick / fanboy apparently. I would watch that guy if I was the cops. He will probably chimp out next.

And apparently his female voice actor knew he was planning something and didn't warn anyone.

>Call it what it is cucks, TRANS TERRORISM.

Don't fuck with the gender of peace. All transgender people are not right in the head... ALL of them.

Blaire White is the closest one to sane.

Most trannys are white boys. Becoming a fake woman doesn't make you not a white male.

I would fuck Blaire white

He's dead right? Poor bastard needed some help.

This is the logical end point of kids raised on the internet

There are weird videos from back in 2004 of playing with his friends dressed in a creepy mask and black robe murdering people...EGS Recruitment got to him early

youtube.com/channel/UCDAy-l5_aMqnBE1hPHMqJ8A

someone needs to make a comprehensive write up of this guy. his mind is a rabbit hole that isnt even that uncommon. there are plenty of faggots JUST LIKE THIS all over the internet, they just either havent done anything yet or only killed themselves.

Yes and look at all the support, prayers and praise he's receiving post-shooting from his holy brothers. Shut the fuck up you stupid monkey.

What the fuck are you even talking about you retard

White people sharing our inventions and civilization with others is the real mistake

Yeah there is a whole subculture of Columbine obsessives on Tumblr, plus kids who make up OC and think they are real in some alternate universe.

When you understand that you can see how he got to his state

>shot himself in the head with a shotgun

Nah mate, he's fine. Just a flesh wound.

its not even that anymore. its not about multiverse or anything. to randy, his EGS mythos was simply how things were. maybe he fell for the DMT meme but im thinking that this is a textbook case of autogynophillic fantasy spiral.

He was a libcuck too, good riddance.

He didn't aim so good.

i know a guy who tried to kill himself with a shotgun but he just blew his face off and has to wear a fake one

Mmm you are partly right, but the guy seems to have developed schizophrenia. You can't really rationalize that type of stuff because his brain is basically melting down in some weird horrific waking dream. He probably did hear his drawings talking to him, but if the parents would have clued in and threw him in the looney bin he probably would have been fine.

Everyone should take note of his mannerisms and behavior, this could save your life someday, all schizos act like he did.

what does a fake face look like?

Well there you go.

They vary widely but here's an idea.

like a real face but less convincing

You're a big ghost

lol holy fuck
i feel a bit guilty

youtube.com/watch?v=TnDC0JAcYp0

>2 shotguns with girl names mckenzie, and forget the other 1
They were called Mackenzie and Rachael.
Pic related, they were his raifus.

He idolized the Columbine shooters and took a lot of inspiration from their massacre
One thing the Columbine shooters did was meaninglessly destroy stuff. So when tranny phantom launched his genocide crusade he randomly would destroy merchandise by popping shells into them before during and after the murders.

so he is a walking uncanny valley right now? Jesus Christ, he should try shooting himself again.

Mackenzie is on the right, he himself is the left girl. Pic related is Rachael.

>tranny phantom

u guys think that weis stocked these?

ahahhaha goddamnit

>tranny phantom
hahahah its too much

>someone needs to make a comprehensive write up of this guy. his mind is a rabbit hole that isnt even that uncommon. there are plenty of faggots JUST LIKE THIS all over the internet, they just either havent done anything yet or only killed themselves.

I can relate to a lot of the things he says. Personally I'm black pilled. I understand that most people suck ass. I too know what it's like not to get laid in a while, having gone MGTOW until I find a decent woman in this wasteland we call earth... not because I can't find a woman to fuck but because the only females I can score are sluts who have fucked a shitload of guys, that come with baggage like kids, or STDs... I too know what it's like to work a dead end job that is mundane, and unfulfilling. And as a bald man I know exactly what it's like to look yourself in the mirror, and be unhappy about your appearance...

The difference between him, and myself though are I don't hold onto hate unless it is directed at kikes,refugees, illegal immigrants, niggers, democrats, commies, muslims, faggots, pedophiles, feminists, neoliberals, progressives, Scientologists or SJW. (Are these groups really any different?)

Other than that I think most people are pretty good in my book.

You are likely not a tranny virgin also.

obligatory:

Yo, Randy Stair He Was Just 23
When his parents bought a very strange machine
Designed to view a world unclean

(He's gonna shoot em all cause he's Tranny Phantom)

When his brain didn't work, his folks they just quit
then Ember took a look inside of it
there was a great big snap
every thing just changed
his ego and id got all rearranged

(Phantom Phantom),
When he first woke up he realized he had dark black hair
and glowin' blue eyes
he could walk through walls, disappear, and fly
he was much more ~unique~ than the other guys
It was then Andrew knew what he had to do
he had to join all the ghosts who were coming through
he's here to fight
against me and you

(He's gonna kill em all cause he's Tranny Phantom
gonna kill em all cause he's Tranny Phantom
gonna kill em all cause he's TRANNY PHANTOM)

Whats the most you ever lost on a coin toss?
youtube.com/watch?v=UQeQ50nNNdI

He wrote about his black bra and panties and in the hischool massacre video posted right he an herod while he's pumping his shotguns and filming his room he films some panties and bras. He also draws himself becoming a girl in that video

im going to have to watch this fucking show now arent I

/r/ing the animation of his OC's shooting up a school.

He is a truly odd one.
His unwatchable film - holy fuck what is that??

Nah man, he dead. He even bought that second Mossberg 500 with a shorter mag tube so he could more easily fit the barrel in his mouth. He did it the correct way.

It's on his youtube channel. It's one of the last videos he posted. It also has a super edgy intro where he's pumping shotguns and LARPing as Eric Harris

Sure does shoot like a girl.

Preach it my dude

Here you go:
with audio: webmshare.com/play/m8KAq

have you seen the tapes of him shooting?
literally does not learn a single thing from his mistakes.
normal person fires and misses, they do SOMETHING to adjust their shot so they might hit something next time they pull the trigger. This guy doesn't even do that. Really fucking weird; missing some basic important element of the normal thought process.

Even just go to an anime convention or renaissance festival. There are people who are even more enamored with a made up fantasy world than he was.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UQeQ50nNNdI

podblanc.guru/check-links-pics-below-this-vid-for-next-hoor-podblanc-andrew-and-rachael-the-perfect-storm-of-inescapable-chaos-egs_bcec6c865.html

this shit is absolutely insane. scroll down past the videos, there is a huge data dump on the voice actress that deleted her youtube page after the shooting. it really seems like someone knew about this before it happened.

Anyone have the image of that bottom picture, all by itself?

Sup Forums needs to be shut down, look at the violence it inspires.

I'm not talking about tranny phantom. I'm talking about that guy.

This guy is official proof you can be a literal mass murder, trying to imitate columbine and still come out as the faggiest, autistic loser on planet earth.

oh wow that actually is a dox huh? delet for real dude

He explains in another video he wants to imitate the Columbine shooters so he got his shotguns with pistol grips. This also means (he claims) he cannot keep it close to his face otherwise the knockback could fuck up his face and ruin his plan (hospital etc., likely removal from night shift as supermarket). Am not a gunfag so don't know if what he says is true, but that's his excuse for almost exclusively hip-fire the shotguns and miss like a retard.

You cunt, made me laugh...

can't tell if benis or bag

youtube.com/watch?v=BGvYw5GcIFU

Sargon made a video partly about this tranny I think

lmao see why we are fascinated? I am concerned there is more people within his circle of associates that might copy him though.

She knew before it happened. She knew how far gone randy was and didn't notify anyone.

Most civilian shotguns marketed towards hunting in murica usually hold around 5 rounds, while one marketed to be tactical or home defense generally holds 7 and you can put an extra in the chamber, so if he had two shotgun he could easily fire off between 12 and 16 shots no problem before needing to reload, then I guess he just fucked around after killing everyone.

really activates the almonds

Stop being edgy

Start murdering communists

Did anyone let him know girls also have buttholes?

damn this dude was mega tarded

ghost girls do not have buttholes.

Adjust the skin tone and we're good to go, edgelord.

I would unironically fuck this guy if I had the chance.

6/10 not too bad
7/10 in leggings

Colored this from yesterday.
I wonder if he got his ghost tits.

um... no sweetie

youtube.com/watch?v=wQWccjiRGCs

He bought into the girls don't poop meme too hard

He's a big ghost now.

Oh lord

he got thicc