Why Britain Has a Racial Semi-Caste System

England sort of has a racial semi-caste system. Look. William the Conqueror conquered England in 1066 A.D and he put his friends as the thanes lords and nobles. He also installed a Feudal system so the aristocracy owned all the land (his friends) while the common people (the celts) owned nothing. William the Conquerer was Germanic and so were his friends while the common people were Celtic

Britain is a small country so there's really very little land making it expensive. So people can't really get their hands on that since it's hard to enter the market when you own nothing. That way even when Feudalism was abolished the lower classes still couldn't move upwards socially. That is why I think that Britain has a racial semi-caste system.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/14/britons-still-live-in-anglo-saxon-tribal-kingdoms-oxford-univers/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

English history fail

Will the Conquey was Germanic, sure - but the folks that he conquered were already Germanic. Germanics are mostly R1a and I, while Brits - though mostly Germanized in language, are predominantly R1b.

so , no... very little actual Germanic blood among the English, even less among the welsh and scottish

royal family doesn't count?

Canada does too
I actually blushed a little at how segregated that pozed country is

Back in Charlies day you could be an upward mobile young man if you were good at fighting.

around 1000 is when they started going for the >"sorry dudes you need blue blood to be a cool noble."

No such thing as germanic blood

>the common people we celtic
Nice meme, do you not know what the Harrying of the North was?

>so there's really very little land making it expensive
We have so many laws protecting green spaces, that prevent you building X on Y land and Y on Z land. And North of Newcastle is literally all fields, nothing but fields, Glasgow, Edinburgh. Wales.

>so , no... very little actual Germanic blood among the English, even less among the welsh and scottish
Yeah that's my point, they are mostly Brythonic celts, the ruling class is the only Germanic blood there

Yeah and it was for their own benefit obviously.

Are you kidding me? My dads boss is a billionaire and he invites us over for dinner a lot. We are the LEAST class segregated country on earth. And there's so much land here and opportunity just to start a business, of course you need a high IQ and work hard but it's possible.

Yes, it was a military campaign.

Plus all the aristocracy owns most of the land.

The only privately owned land here is part of a hospital trust fund m8. The rest is private land. The Duke of Northumberland owns some too, but rents it to farmers.

>No such thing as germanic blood
there's no such thing, but with haplogroup patterns you can more or less map the migrations and the actual impact those migrations had on certain genetic pools

the brits have gained very little new genetic material from the Anglo-Saxons first and Normans later

basically, you folks (if you're native british and not a paki or abbo, of course) still mostly descend from the people who build the stonehedge and are more related to the basques than to the krauts

public*

>rents it to farmers
That's exactly what i mean. That's renfocring the system. FArmers work and then rents it out and collects interest for nothnig.

>The Duke of Northumberland owns some
>some
Again, he majority is private land. I'm surrounded by farms. Theres one right behind my house and another 4 within walking distance. There is no shortage of land here. 1k an acre on average.

>still mostly descend from the people who build the stonehedge and are more related to the basques than to the krauts

That depends actually.

The people of that island are really quite mutted.

Very difficult to tell English & near by continental Europeans apart on Autosomal DNA tests.

t. Amerimutt into DNA genealogy

That's fucked up. England is still basically run by an aristocracy.

That would be true if you mentioned the mass amounts of government surveillance, unlawful taxes and police harassment based on political speech but land was a bad example. it is quite easy to get hold of land.

Have a read if you lot want more info on the UK's white population.

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/14/britons-still-live-in-anglo-saxon-tribal-kingdoms-oxford-univers/

Most of us are still pretty much living in the same Anglo-Saxon/Brythonic Kingdoms as our ancient ancestors.

Must be why some places have a certain 'look' about them.

>tfw Cumbrian conehead

I live 40 minutes away from Newcastle, can trace my ancestry back to 1614 at the earliest lel.

Could a regular middle class guy buy some land if he wanted to and actually own it?

Yes. What the fuck did you think it was?

I thought it was like you had to be very rich to get even a sliver of land. In Canada where we have vast land it's still very hard to get any land.

If what your saying is true why did in the 1930s Mosley said Britain was still running the Feudal system?

>Britain is a small country so there's really very little land making it expensive.

Falling for this meme, seriously?

Was this the case in Britains far back history? Even in say the 1920s and 30s?

I wasn't around in 1930s Britain so I don't know. But I imagine your land prices are a lot cheaper, but as I said 1k an average per acre and obviously the price won't stay consistent as you rise, it will drop lower. Terrain, purpose, location varies a lot. It's probably a lot harder in cities (as it would be there) than it is in the outskirts, but 70% of the UK is semi-rural/rural by classification anyway. Agriculture is still a popular trade in places like Northumerland too.

You can see an aerial photo of the UK on google earth to disprove this.

Land here is expensive because there's not that much of it. Any land that isn't used for building is used for agriculture and/or is a National Park/AONB.

William the Conqueror was a French speaking Norman (Norse and French mixture) and direct descendant of the viking Rollo. His army destroyed an Anglo Saxon army and replaced Anglo Saxon Lords with Norman and French lords.

Yeah thats my point

>Must be why some places have a certain 'look' about them.

Got any British memes for this dna result?

>Got any British memes for this dna result?

Helps if I attach pic...

>Class