Be proud white nationalist in the land of 52%

>be proud white nationalist in the land of 52%
>spend all day on a polynesian model airplane painting forum
>find out there's a right wing rally nearby
>put a 4 of clubs in your back pocket to identify fellow memers in case of a happening
>spend hours drawing epic memes on posterboards
>"everyone's going to think I'm so witty and cool"
>attend rally spouting the same memes you do online anonymously
>crowd surrounds you telling you to go join the commie larpers
>"but I'm anticommunist *points at epic wojak* muh memes muh memes!"
>get BTFO by a 4ft spic
>go back to your internet world to complain about boomersteapartyoathkeepingantifreespeechbigots

kek have nazi larpers ever been this BTFO?

youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KF8rMGJWnLo
twitter.com/awyattman88/status/873942391190958080
dailystormer.com/battle-of-new-orleans-live-stream/
youtube.com/watch?v=JGe364k40tg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oath keepers practicing their own version of sharia law

This is a redditor who came to Sup Forums and is shitting up this board. 90% of the other people browsing this board are redditors just like this kid. Sup Forums is shit now

good.

wtf
I thought this was a cartesian sea floor mapping discussion board

go back

the guy from the video actually showed up in the last thread but it reached limit

While this redditor is cringy as fuck I have to say the "Oathkeepers" are just about the dumbest group out there. They assaulted him and unlawfully detained him.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums were never good.

This guy seems more like le alt-rite kekistani

Guarantee that if you looked into their financing you'd find plenty of corporate $$$.

"dude this is not comic-con"

ha ha ha

The right eats itself

That group of leftists at a gun range was led by a former Oathkeeper who was convinced that Muslims are all good guys because one gave him a ride one time.

They are shit for brains who want to keep playing soldier, no matter which side. They have a very limited understanding of the constitution and are prone to violence.

I thought it was 56% NO 54% NO 35% NO 20%. I honestly don't even believe that its below 60% at this point.

Sounds like a modern SA.

This is why the tea party is a misseable failure and pepe memers had to take over their faggy Glen Beck tier movement to defeat Hillary Clinton.

We aren't being eroded we are being refined.

The foolish white untermensch will be systematically destroyed by their willingness to partake in drugs and miscegenation.

The true whites will consolidate and evolve and continue to amass wealth and power until we decide to push out the vermin or keep them to mow lawns and shit.

>identify
There's where you fucked up senpai. These redditors dressing up in that manner are the equivalent LARPing tripfags on this board.

>"What about the memes?"

It's 62% non hispanic white. /pol lowers it every day

Oathcucks have got to go. IE or American Vanguard or someone just needs to start targeting and beating the shit out of them when they show up.

>who was convinced that Muslims are all good guys because one gave him a ride one time.

boomer holocaust when

no real Sup Forumsack would go to a march with memes in signs, maybe a concealed carry

kek that guy was the vanguard. he was in the last thread. didn't say how he got separated from his fellow memers, just said he was an epic troll IRL

>Mexican 4ft spic attacks from behind and is smiling about his lack of honour

That should have redpilled the boomerucks on the spot

youtube.com/watch?v=KF8rMGJWnLo
twitter.com/awyattman88/status/873942391190958080
dailystormer.com/battle-of-new-orleans-live-stream/

guy is an illegal alien. this is the new antifa/cointelpro tactic

>look guys i've got a gun and support america. let's go kill those ebil nazi. i love free speech, but nazi and racist can't have it. let's go silence them
this is what oath keepers are going to start doing to subvert white nationalism, alt-right, fascism, and anything that's real.

don't back down from these fucking cucks and let them control the narrative. they will try and make being racist bad.

Well, it's unfair to fault that guy for not doing anything when it would've been 1v10. If Vanguard targeted them in groups the Oathcucks would run away, like they did in the other video from the protest that you didn't post:

ICE tips anyone? Violent illegals have to go.

But user... racism *is* bad.

It didn't because boomercucks have no honour either. They were around the most violent race related riots but learned nothing

>be shitskin retard living in foreign country who leaches welfare
>keep making the same thread every 40 minutes on a board where everyone hates you

Where can I buy a Black Sun American flag like that? Shit looks dank.