Protestantism vs Eastern Orthodoxy vs Catholicism

Discuss. Which one is the one true denomination?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qQeRu7BUEr8
youtu.be/CTMX4C169bg
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tXrAAeQ0zgM
discordapp.com/invite/rDSBTgq
newadvent.org/fathers/0103437.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Luther literally thought everything out. It would be crazy not to follow him.

And i'm not talking about the american or swedish cuck version.

It's all the same shit.

Can someone explain eastern orthodoxy to me? I know basically nothing about it.

Orthodox.

Autism the thread

>starts a religion so someone can divorce his infertile wife
Gee, Protestantism is the one true religion

You should actually look at where he got his theories.

Orthodoxy is literally the best one.
The shitty non-religion and the anglican one are absolute trash, with orthodoxy you have people who identify with it and it brings them together, people take it seriously and don't have some gay priest faggot nursery rhymes and other garbage.

catholic when theres not a shit sjw pope

Yeah. It sure makes sense having to pay to the pope for my place in heaven. Those stupid lutherans should just leave reading the bible to the priests. Also i love that we call our priests "fathers" because that sure isn't forbidden in the bible.

Sola scriptura and sola fide sure don't make sense at all.

Anglicanism obviously.

If you don't own the King James 1611 bible you may as well not bother.

Orthodoxy has the best claim to institutional originality but Protestantism is the one that took theology the most seriously, all the way to the point of refuting Christianity though unfortunately.

Well, Protestantism gave us the USA, Catholicism gave us South America, and Eastern Orthodoxy gave us Russia. Make of that what you will.

go suck ahmed's dick, faggot

been there, done that.
these are literally shite tier religions.
Buddhism is the way to go.

Calvinism is the only form of Christianity that makes sense.

That was uncalled for.

The bible?

Orthodoxy

c#lvinism is one of the main causes of modern degeneracy of the world

Catholicism > Orthodoxy > Buddhism > Taoism > Hinduism > Zoroastrianism >
Sikhism > Shinto > Islam = Protestantism = Neopaganism

You catholicucks literally sold tickets to heaven and when Luther just nailed some theses to some churhc wall you went berserk and all of europe suffered.

>what is the counter reformation

>not Restorationism
It's like you believe more in the cucks at Nicene than actually Christ

Catholic Church is Christ Church

>Catholic accusing anyone of Neopaganism

Buddhism is overrated and as for protestants, it actually depends on denominations. Methodists are quite acceptable
also
Orthodoxy>Catholicism

Catholicism is fine in Europe, but it's been a total fucking disaster in the Americas.

The Catholic Church gave us Western Civilization.

oh boy

but this one is my favorite : > got any clue there about anything, brother ?

I like how you put catholicism first, it's not even a religion, it's a bureaucracy.

I think you mean it gave Charlemagne, another hypocrite.

Well folks , that's it .

And the Protestant church defended it.

Bummp

It was doing great in South America until they got cucked by Communism. Over here things only went downhill after the 60s, prior to that we were the most powerful conservative group in America

youtu.be/qQeRu7BUEr8

PAGANISM DISCORD GROUP
CODE: w68tguT

sorry, Sup Forums thinks link is spam
Christcucks welcome if they want to debate

How do you figure?

Orthodoxy does not worship 1 man called a pope and is not saying that Dinosaurs lived with us

>defended
That's a funny way to spell destroyed

youtu.be/CTMX4C169bg

It also gave us Mexico and Latrino America.

That's not true. Eastern Europe is white because it's poorer and has until recently been very isolated politically.

and because we don't like muslims

Croats love Muslims. Ustase and Bosnians are blood brothers.

Orthodoxy is the oldest one, the one that changed the least and the one that had least amount of retardness: no witch hunts, no crusades against slightly different christians, never tried to appease current trends, never sold tickets to heaven, never claimed that its ruled by infallible people, never pretended that bible is literal, never tried to oppose science

Christcucks ? you're a cuck. Christians have given their life over Christ countless times, you probably give your life over a niggers dong, GFY.
mane said it all

>what is the refurbishing of saint peters basilica and the existing church consensus on the legitimacy of indulgences

>implying the protestants didnt go berserk with the peasants war

>Tibetan Buddshim

Lmao what the fuck

>still worships Mary

Mongols

He is right. The Catholic church is consumed by greed and power for the last 1000 years, twisting the image of Christ.
Catholics destroyed Europe

>*tears out Book of Tobit from Bible*
>"omg wats this intercession nonsense you speak of??"

Actually Catholics are biggest Mary worshippers, you won't find a lot of Orthodox Christians being obsessed with her

How the hell did Mongols get to Russia, I thought they got killed 1000 years ago?

Protestantism isn't a singular denomination, and is rather an umbrella term for the numerous denominations besides that of catholicism and orthodoxy

All three are maximum heresy.

good, she's the mother of God and the patroness of weapons ~ this is not a Catholic style Mary , it's called the Theotokos , to pray to someone doesnt mean to worship him you need to get your bearing more right

Dont forget the Orthodox Bible is a little larger than others and has the apocrypha in it.

>still can't read the 10 commandments, namely the first and second one
>has to use apocryphal works to justify their church mixing pagan worship into the main diet.

lol, okay.

bad timing, okay you ommit the apocrypha and dilute your faith, go become an intellectual catholic or a fundamentalist Protestant, suit yourself

Luther opposed the peasants war, and found the violence being committed on both ends abhorrent. However the Catholic church would have never had to deal with the issues he brought up if they weren't selling tickets to heaven in the first place.

Oh how could I have forgotten, that classic scripture:

>7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking...
>9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
>10 Just repeat those words over and over again. In a vain manner perhaps.

And that other timeless one:
6 Jesus saith unto him, Mary is the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by my mom.

Oh wait...

Gnosticism

Catholic Church is the true Church. There's four marks Christ gave for the true church. It has to be one, holy, universal, and apostolic. The only church that has those 4 attributes is the Roam Catholic Church

it's obvious you have to hang from somewhere when you've lost the beginning , stick to what you know and carry on, not worth to redpill an ironic cunt
well it's hardly holy, is it now?

Its the only church that will get your kids buggered in a dark room you mean

That's a very good point but I'm sure we can agree on the point that Truth doesn't change. So even if its in a state of decay its still the true church since truth never changes unless it was never the true church at all. Even though the Vatican isn't holy and most priests are in modernist heresy the real Church meaning sacred tradition, church fathers, and dogma are holy.

>Even though the Vatican isn't holy and most priests are in modernist heresy the real Church meaning sacred tradition, church fathers, and dogma are holy.
Again with the LARPing.
Can we please stick to reality?
It's the same shit pagans do.
Claim to be racially pure and redpilled while in reality all Neo-pagans are druggies and sodomites.

Eastern orthodoxy. The rest are western inventions.

Lol can you tell me what being holy means...

>christcuck
Further proving that you are mere retarded fedora and attention whore
rot in oblivion

These threads are retarded and go nowhere

>history & rationale of the reformation, and comprehensive explanation of Catholic heresy.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

if you're a bored neet and got nothing to do, watch it

It's true but key word here is corruption , it must go, tradition, the vatican changed the tradition for political purposes many centuries before, all these must be undone , unless it is mended i see it as a poisoned chalice and will probably not be fixed it's too much work

None of them. None honor the Bible nor follow it to the T.

Wait, you want me to explain to you what you yourself said?
Seriously?
If the modern Vatican isn't holy but it's a den of vipers and pedophiles who cover for each other then surely it must have never been holy since it strayed so far from the original message of the church.
Which by the way had a lot of counter-Semitism in it that you people shoved under a rug somewhere in the "holy" halls of the vatican because there was a lot of money to be made from (((them))).
And here we are, a whole planed enslaved by usury.

Nobody does 100% but the closest you can get is the 95% the Orthodox Church provides.
Convert and help us be even closer to the original message brother.

Catholicism. Other two are memes that went too far

>Catholics and Orthodox
>LARPers

Meanwhile in Protestant burgerland

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tXrAAeQ0zgM

>Nobody does 100%

Actually, yes, only pic related.

>but the closest you can get is the 95% the Orthodox Church provides.

Obviously, you have never studied the Bible. If you did you would notice how far Orthodoxy strays from it. 95% of everything they believe is not in the Bible or defies the Bible itself.

this guy is the problem of protestantism, personified
>what is holy ?
doesnt have a fucking clue about faith and belief and its experience , thinks Christianity is a idk , something else
dont be too quick to answer that , catholicism broke off from Orthodox and is not a religion I'm sorry, it's an institution with its financial and social clout and utterly corrupt ,it's not even a church, it's a 'church'

Three K's a day keeps the niggers away.

If you hate niggers, jews, spics, arabs, faggots, commie scum as much as we do and you want to raid some tranny server once in a while, you should join the official Moon Central Discord! White people only. Introduce yourself in #introductions to get unkiked!

discordapp.com/invite/rDSBTgq

1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a race war!
Join us and lynch a nigger tonight!

14/88,
The Triple K Mafia

P.S Fuck Niggers.

yeah well 95% wow, can you prove that ?
i don't listen to the bible well i study some passages to see what they mean , you too are a lost cause , 6000 thousand years ok , what can i say

Oh yeah that's a cult m8.
It'll teach you to do nothing for what is happening around you, distance yourself from the "worldly" and be a passive viewer to the coming deluge.
Good luck you're gonna need it.

All denominations follow tradition and faith that Christ is our savior. Band together, embrace unity and understanding, and hold back the night.

Division makes everyone else's job a whole lot easier.

Amen.

This FBI honeypot is still going?

Fuck off CIA.
Go bait somewhere else.

There is only one answer.

>Protestantism vs Eastern Orthodoxy vs Catholicism
you're all the same shit
you're all wrong
SAY NO TO JESUS!
you filthy american christkikes

>yeah well 95% wow, can you prove that ?

Bible is God's Word and is truth 2 Tim. 3:16, 17; 2 Pet. 1:20, 21;
John 17:17

Bible is more reliable than tradition Matt. 15:3; Col. 2:8

God's name is Jehovah Ps. 83:18; Isa. 26:4; 42:8, AS;
Ex. 6:3

Christ is God's Son and is inferior to Him Matt. 3:17; John 8:42; 14:28; 20:17;
1 Cor. 11:3; 15:28

Christ was first of God's creations Col. 1:15; Rev. 3:14

Christ died on a stake, not a cross Gal. 3:13; Acts 5:30

Christ's human life was paid as a ransom for obedient humans Matt. 20:28;
1 Tim. 2:5, 6; 1 Pet. 2:24

Christ's one sacrifice was sufficient Rom. 6:10; Heb. 9:25-28

Christ was raised from the dead as an immortal spirit person 1 Pet. 3:18;
Rom. 6:9; Rev. 1:17, 18

Christ's presence is in spirit John 14:19; Matt. 24:3; 2 Cor. 5:16;
Ps. 110:1, 2

We are now in the 'time of the end' Matt. 24:3-14; 2 Tim. 3:1-5; Luke 17:26-30

Kingdom under Christ will rule earth in righteousness and peace Isa. 9:6, 7; 11:1-5;
Dan. 7:13, 14; Matt. 6:10

Kingdom will bring ideal living conditions to earth Ps. 72:1-4; Rev. 7:9, 10, 13-17;
21:3, 4

Earth will never be destroyed or depopulated Eccl. 1:4; Isa. 45:18; Ps. 78:69
God will eliminate present system of things in the battle at Harr-agedon
Rev.16:14, 16;
Zeph. 3:8; Dan. 2:44; Isa. 34:2; 55:10, 11

Wicked will be eternally destroyed Matt. 25:41-46; 2 Thess. 1:6-9

People God approves will receive everlasting life John 3:16; 10:27, 28; 17:3;
Mark 10:29, 30

There is only one road to life Matt. 7:13, 14; Eph. 4:4, 5

Human death is due to Adam's sin Rom. 5:12; 6:23
The human soul ceases to exist at death Ezek. 18:4; Eccl. 9:10; Ps. 6:5; 146:4;
John 11:11-14

Hell is mankind's common grave Job 14:13, Dy; Rev. 20:13, 14

CONTINUED

Hope for dead is resurrection 1 Cor. 15:20-22; John 5:28, 29; 11:25, 26

Adamic death will cease 1 Cor. 15:26, 54; Rev. 21:4; Isa. 25:8

Only a little flock of 144,000 go to heaven and rule with Christ Luke 12:32;
Rev. 14:1, 3; 1 Cor. 15:40-53; Rev. 5:9, 10

The 144,000 are born again as spiritual sons of God 1 Pet. 1:23; John 3:3;
Rev. 7:3, 4

New covenant is made with spiritual Israel Jer. 31:31; Heb. 8:10-13

Christ's congregation is built upon himself Eph. 2:20; Isa. 28:16; Matt. 21:42

Prayers are to be directed only to Jehovah through Christ John 14:6, 13, 14;
1 Tim. 2:5

Images should not be used in worship Ex. 20:4, 5; Lev. 26:1;
1 Cor. 10:14; Ps. 115:4-8

Spiritism must be shunned Deut. 18:10-12; Gal. 5:19-21; Lev. 19:31

Satan is invisible ruler of world 1 John 5:19; 2 Cor. 4:4; John 12:31

A Christian ought to have no part in interfaith movements 2 Cor. 6:14-17; 11:13-15;
Gal. 5:9; Deut. 7:1-5

A Christian should keep separate from world Jas. 4:4; 1 John 2:15;
John 15:19; 17:16

Obey human laws that do not conflict with God's laws Matt. 22:20, 21;
1 Pet. 2:12; 4:15

Taking blood into body through mouth or veins violates God's laws Gen. 9:3, 4;
Lev. 17:14; Acts 15:28, 29

Bible's laws on morals must be obeyed 1 Cor. 6:9, 10; Heb. 13:4;
1 Tim. 3:2; Prov. 5:1-23

Sabbath observance was given only to Israel and ended with Mosaic Law
Deut. 5:15; Ex. 31:13; Rom. 10:4; Gal. 4:9, 10; Col. 2:16, 17

A clergy class and special titles are improper Matt. 23:8-12; 20:25-27;
Job 32:21, 22

Man did not evolve but was created Isa. 45:12; Gen. 1:27; Matt. 19:4

Christ set example that must be followed in serving God 1 Pet. 2:21; Heb. 10:7;
John 4:34; 6:38

Baptism by complete immersion symbolizes dedication Mark 1:9, 10; John 3:23;
Acts 19:4, 5

Christians gladly give public testimony to Scriptural truth Rom. 10:10; Heb. 13:15;
Isa. 43:10-12

No Orthodoxy broke off from Catholicism. Even before the schism happened theres saints like St.Ambrose, highly influential on St.Augustine so he would probably have the same opinion, that where ever St.Peter is is where the true Church is. Also Orthodoxy has a problem where it doesn't have a leader to declare dogma. I know Greek Orthodox Churches declare contraception as not a problem which is a stupid claim since contraception and abortion go hand in hand and cant be separated

Eastern Orthodoxy, Protestantism is a heretical cult.

>Protestantism
>contradict the bible and Early Church Fathers

never sold tickets to heaven

what are you? french?

Can Protestants explain this
Consider how contrary to the mind of God are the heterodox in regard to the grace of God which has come to us. They have no regard for charity, none for the widow, the orphan, the oppressed, none for the man in prison, the hungry or the thirsty. They abstain from the Eucharist and from prayer, because they do not admit that the Eucharist is the flesh of our Savior Jesus Christ, the flesh which suffered for our sins and which the Father, in His graciousness, raised from the dead."

"Letter to the Smyrnaeans", paragraph 6. circa 80-110 A.D.

"Come together in common, one and all without exception in charity, in one faith and in one Jesus Christ, who is of the race of David according to the flesh, the son of man, and the Son of God, so that with undivided mind you may obey the bishop and the priests, and break one Bread which is the medicine of immortality and the antidote against death, enabling us to live forever in Jesus Christ."

-"Letter to the Ephesians", paragraph 20, c. 80-110 A.D.

>Orthodoxy has a problem where it doesn't have a leader to declare dogma
Yeah because having a cucked pope to ruin your faith is awesome.

Just stating the facts

>the early church believe in sola fide
meanwhile

Men are possessed of free will, and endowed with the faculty of making a choice. It is not true, therefore, that some are by nature good, and others bad.
1. This expression [of our Lord], How often would I have gathered your children together, and you would not, Matthew 23:37 set forth the ancient law of human liberty, because God made man a free [agent] from the beginning, possessing his own power, even as he does his own soul, to obey the behests (ad utendum sententia) of God voluntarily, and not by compulsion of God. For there is no coercion with God, but a good will [towards us] is present with Him continually. And therefore does He give good counsel to all. And in man, as well as in angels, He has placed the power of choice (for angels are rational beings), so that those who had yielded obedience might justly possess what is good, given indeed by God, but preserved by themselves. On the other hand, they who have not obeyed shall, with justice, be not found in possession of the good, and shall receive condign punishment: for God did kindly bestow on them what was good; but they themselves did not diligently keep it, nor deem it something precious, but poured contempt upon His super-eminent goodness.

newadvent.org/fathers/0103437.htm

>Just stating the facts
it's not factual
it's just some garbage you found and chose to believe
how can you prove a fact to me?
you cannot
it's just jewish lies ffs
your stinking dirty jewlord jesus
and i know you're not english
because english people aren't fanatical christkikes like the dirty american scum on here

You dumb nigger my point is Protestantism is not true Christianity but some shit made up later on

I make no claim as to whether Christian is true or not

Now go eat shit