Why are young white men so edgy and stupid?

Why are young white men so edgy and stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

college.usatoday.com/2017/06/05/at-least-10-who-got-into-harvard-lose-admission-over-offensive-memes/
thetab.com/us/2017/06/05/harvard-memes-rescinded-69413
archive.is/o06H9
fakehatecrimes.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=CvoaOEIHuQs&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's only considered good looking because she has white features. She's owes her life to the White. Don't bite that hand, bits. Now fuck off back to the laundrymat.

We already lost the scholarships and jobs 50 years ago

She's had major surgery, user. Dr. Chris Brown is miracle boxer.

>complaining about white people when it's white people who get white people fired for calling you a nigger
hmm

underrated post

>>Blacks fantasizing about things that don't happen

>stupid
You're not wrong about that. It is a stupid thing to misuse your social media in this way. You should always have a sketch account to burn people. Learning to conceal your power level is some sort of rookie skill.

Except it did.

college.usatoday.com/2017/06/05/at-least-10-who-got-into-harvard-lose-admission-over-offensive-memes/

Kek.

I know.
It's like the retards who post a Qurʾān with a dick on it or something everytime I mention I'm a muslim

when white people think they can hurt our feelings but they end up hurting our feelings so we make a hurt feeling report

This. They couldn't have been that smart if they were using their real names to shitpost.

That combined with the celebrity factor.

If she were any other non-famous girl, nobody would give a fuck about her.

She's disgusting.

>at-least-10
LOL
O
L

ive never seen 'cracker' and 'white boy' angrily drip out of the mouth of any black person that's for sure.

Still waiting for blm to get on those 90% of black homicides caused by dumb ass niggers.

>sharing offensive memes on goybook
Sorry white people. You better learn proper respek

>when you live in a country where you go to college on taxpayers money so scholarships arent neccessary and call people nigger without giving a shit because state also doesnt give a shit

probably because their country is turning into planet of the apes and they dunlikeit

nice

come to my town and say that, outsider

>Town

Irrelevant

TAKE THAT BACK

Why are young niggers so dumb and violent?

Oh blacks are SOOOOOOooooooo oppressed, I mean look at how oppressed they are, you cant even call them a name they call each other every day, a name they use in their music, a name they use in their culture.

blacks are sooooooooooo oppressed. Let me just take out my wallet and hand it to the nearest black man and give him my car keys while i am at it, because blacks are sooooooooo oppressed.

>DUDE WE'RE TOTALLY OPPRESSED
>*brags about corporate America being on their side*

Also any average nigger could literally stay FUCK WHITE PEOPLE and they wouldn't suffer any reprocussions

Kek

fuck black people

fuck Clinton

>rihanna
>someone who distinctly does not consider herself black

fucking niggers

>triggered lil whiteboi posts a consolationmeme
everytrime

People who reveal their power level on jewbook deserve everything they get.

>nig nogs only know how to communicate with emojis

thetab.com/us/2017/06/05/harvard-memes-rescinded-69413

archive.is/o06H9

Here's the list of memes they shared

That bitch has an isis tattoo.

You have to go back. To Somalia.

>triggered lil whiteboi runs out of arguments but is still mad
everytime

ugh. you stick out here like a sore thumb, so fucking cringey. jidf or shitskin?

>namecalling
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

atleast whites are people.

Look out young men , social engineers are calling you names to herd you in the slave direction ((( They ))) want you to go.
In other words , ' Shut Up and Pay '

>implying a Somalian would know multiple languages

It's just a cuck swede trying to troll

nice try sven we all know you just wanted to see some dicks

FOURTH REICH WHEN?

I would do horrible things to Rihanna sexually. They'd still be take to her though. Sometimes I find myself thinking it'd be worth the herpes.

Memes are cancer, this is a net good

>posting the shooped version
Get out you cunt. Here's the original.

>and then they wonder why he shoot the school.

nigger

Is this real?
Why does he make the face?

Hehehehe, Nigger.

Only retards have their real names attached to their internet persona.

I would love to bang an Italian chick and make a bunch of half potato nig half woplets...

fakehatecrimes.org/

Dute la mata-n pizda de curva slobozita pe fata

JIDF pls go

saged and reported

I truely believe people wouldn't call blacks niggers all the time if they simply didn't get so completely butthurt about it.

it's like if a kid in school spills his drink on his pants and the other kids say "looks like you peed your pants bro. what's up pee pants?"
a super charismatic person could surely come up with something to turn the situation around immidiatly but most of us are not so blessed so we would sheepishly say something like "heh yeah" as we hope to god the nickname doesn't catch on.
Black people however choose to scream " NO NO NO YOU SDON'T CALL ME THAT I'M NOT PEE PNATS YOUR PEE PANTS FUCK YOU NO NO NO DON'T YOU FUCKING SAY THAT TO ME I'M NOT PEE PANTS I'M NOT I'M NOT NO NO IO'M NOT PEE PABNTS ASFSD FUCKF FUCK FUKC ONONONONO NO TEACHER MAKE HIM STOP TEAHCER SOPT HIM TEACHER NON NO NO YOU CAN'T CALL ME THAT"
the other kids think holy shit we just struck gold and they now call him pee pants exclusivly. and he can run to the teacher all he wants and taddle which is the equivalent of that OP pic is about but forever will he be known as pee pants and whenever the teacher isn't looking they will say it to his face.
that's modern black people

Silly, we all know niggers don't have human emotions.

rihanna was a well-known slut and teen prosti in barbados aka basically pefect scouting material for some sleaze kike record producer to exploit and market to young children

du-te
ma-ta

niggers

>if you're white nothing can stop you from rising to the top
>most of Sup Forums are unemployed betas living with their parents
I agree though, if you're white and not a degenerate beta faggot there's nothing stopping you.

give it another decade or two, they'll DEMAND they be called NIGGERS

Negroid, Colored, Negro, African American, Black, Afro American.....talk about an identity crisis

>>most of Sup Forums are unemployed betas living with their parents

You forgot the part where Sup Forums isn't white

>when you use a 6/8th WHITE "black girl" as your poster-girl to prove how whites are oppressing the American-negro... but are too IQ deprived to understand WHY that shit is SO FUCKING FUNNY (to triple digit IQ holders)

....when that happens... (You) are this thread's OP.

According to a survey a while back, most Sup Forumsacks are working class (I.E tradesmen, construction workers, mechanics) engineers, or small business owners.

Most spics/niggers have double-digit IQs.

>he unironically literally believes a Sup Forums survey
HHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHHAHGHHAHAHHAAHHHHAHAAHAHHHAAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHSFDKJGDÖLGHDGFMG,JHF

I know someone else with double digits

no they don't
fuck the jews

We are all under attack from our own governments who make life increasingly impossible by debasing the money supply. These governments use divide and conquer tactics to shift the blame onto blacks or muslims or women or any minority demographic. Young men who consider this "their" culture and tae credit for its development (even though it developed centuries ago) identify with the mesage and fall for the propaganda and blame the wrong groups for the impossible job of affording a life in 2017.

Its merely a fear of the unfamiliar

why do black people think its "cool" to be thin skinned pussy snitches who literally melt down from poop swastikas

lol maybe you wanna talk to your fellow countryman

Relax you hysterical Swedish faggot

I dont think its being white that gets you to the top. Its just having a good attitude. I know many white guys with a shit attitude and they are working shit jobs with no motivation or mental ability to progress. In fact they love how shit their lives are and gloat about it and try to out-shit each other with how difficult their lives are.

>filling people who shared un-PC humour on goybook with righteous rage and hatred of your race is you winning

Someone who was offered a position at Harvard is going to be able to find a position at another good university. But he's not going to forget what you nigs did to him. What do you think his position towards black concerns is going to be once he has some power to affect them?

kill all white men
FUCK THEM

I'm glad we can all agree white privilege exists

>a place THIS popular has nothing but out of work NEETs even though thats technically a small portion of the population and its very likely people with careers post here too

What?
You can clearly see the gorilla nostrils

>mfw

I agree.
And you attitude seems to be "buh-buh da eleetes is keeping me douwn :'("

I thought we all said nigger cause it's fun to say. Who gives a shit how a nigger feels about being called nigger, it's their fuckin name, why would it be meant to hurt them?

most of =/= nothing but
nice try retard
>even though thats technically a small portion of the population
degenerate beta faggots to Sup Forums what black people are to convenience store robberies

>revealing power level online with authentic account
>not having an anime girl avatar shitposting account

On top of that they went to harvard, don't they know to not trust niggers?

>projecting this hard

kill all white men

That's basically the same attitude that the feminists and POC have, they just substitute the elites to white men.

dem sum nice nuts...and penis pic please

>calling niggers their actual name
>taking screenshots of anons on a Tibetan bathing forum
>no one is fired
THEM NIG NOGS GOT US AGAIN!

>why are young white men so edgy?

because we've seen that being the most tolerant and accepting race on earth has gotten us nowhere. many of us, in fact, have relearned history and have come to see that a certain german leader was right when he said that an (((international problem))) exists and that it's best just to love your own people

This has to be a troll.

It's true

implanting fear and self censorship.
we are not faggots.

>regurgitating words
That doesn't even make sense retard. Even if I'm a beta neet myself it actually ADDS to my point. see Loser degenerates are all the same.

That's facebook.
That's what you get for being a jew controlled website.

Niggers act like niggers but you're not supposed to call them nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=CvoaOEIHuQs&feature=youtu.be

see

Yeah you're right. Western society is falling apart and it won't be long until everyone chimps out. Also about these
If you're memeing us (considering the pitiful state of mainstream Sweden) then you're on a hilarious and at the same insane level of irony.

i still never understood why people think she is so pretty, she is ugly as shit and her hairline and forehead are disgusting