youtube.com/watch?v=8g6H-k9cl88
youtube.com/watch?v=AHnpmqaq91Q
youtu.be/kpetJDj8uHc?t=54
youtube.com/watch?v=Fwo7UW7c_8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

soon

>being 'educated' by a woman
>being 'educated' by a minority
>being 'educated' on how to get rid of the only thing in life that keeps you safe
>by a woman with brown skin

top Wew

I watched the video. She neglects to explain how destroying the European people and giving their lands to murderous religious zealots is going to "end racism and bring world peace" like you all keep screaming

Not the horse teeth bitch again. Please.

Her map is wrong

>womansplaining
>minoritysplaining
>liberalsplaining
you can't post this here this is a safe space

Fucking end me.

Another entitled cunt trying to womansplain.

Oh the irony of your post.

i would fuck her but damn is she dumb

God fucking dammit why are women so unfunny? I wanted to punch through my screen her overly smug sarcastic face which really thinks she's funny and quirky. Oh and also
>India
>Smelling delicious

literally narcissism and borderline personality disorder.

Also--got trolled fucken hard.

>India is full of beautiful sites and culture
Are leafs enriching themselves with american education?

The only reason this woman feels confident enough to get in front of a camera is because her ancestors we gang-raped by white dudes until her family line wasn't ugly.

Probably this.

What an entitled cunt. And libtard betas likely think she's smart and educated.

She had billboards all around Toronto when I had the misfortune of going to school in that stinky city.

I'm fairly sure she's subsidized by the Canadian Government.

Which caste is she?

it is very easy to be generous with the property, or homelands, of others.

She's retarded but would bang

>"I know what your thinking, it probably smells like curry."
Not the aroma I would imagine the streets of India having, if you know what I mean

Why are Indian women almost always leftist cunts?

Even on my campus if there's someone bitching about SJW issues it's a poo woman 7/10 times. They're almost as bad as niggers at this point.

goddamn she's unfunny

>Uses the most strawman comment she can
>She gets triggered by some person assuming she's from a shithole region
>She then attacks him for assuming by unironically assuming a lot about the commentor
>Claims the commentor doesn't understand geography, but he probably understands more geography than your average burger because they listed 3 geographically adjacency countries that she has racial traits from that region. She stupidly argues he believes they are all the same place.
>She again demonstrates the fact that women aren't funny

/ourguy/ Pewds warned us that Youtube would replace him with this extremely cancerous channel

Hi Felix

I just realized that circular blue thing in the middle of the flag looks like a sphincter

>Not the horse teeth bitch again.
I just learned of her yesterday. Why the fuck don't Sup Forums burgers target these anti's?

bump

based gowdy is my hero

Maybe you could do something productive instead of Adkin America to do it for you.
Oops sorry, forgot you legally can't criticize Islam in your country.

Kind of. And it makes sense too

Relevant.

bump

>quit being racist
>watch me be racist to americans for five minutes as I explain they're all trailer park uneducated trash
eh?

>If you give them attention they'll go away

No.

I watched this vid yesterday. I was literally triggered. I was seething hatred after watching it. Genocide when?

Jesus Christ. I don't think a video has ever made me more pissed off in my life.

>A Paki Afghan Muslim dothead from Canada is lecturing the group of people who built this country

Imagine going to India and lecturing poos about being racist and needing to let more immigrants in

How did it get so bad

I bet at least she gets COLONIZED regularly

bump

Well, look how it turned out for Aids Skrillex. I agree incessant ridicule/attention would boost her victim status, but vicious and prolonged ridicule would break her.

I ain't no Inbrad. LoOc att my Pitchure.
I an pUre Ayran Racce.

What happened to Aids Skrillex?

Like / dislike ratio on this is not that bad.

Usually these SJWs get 90% dislikes. This one is at about 8% dislike.

???

bump

Jesus h Christ

>it's called botting

1:35
youtube.com/watch?v=8g6H-k9cl88

1:12
youtube.com/watch?v=AHnpmqaq91Q

"Damn he's fine! His ears are so symmetrical and proportionate to his face. That's a white boy worth getting kicked out of the house for."

BLEACHED

This better be clever satire.

>haha every racist is a trailer park redneck with no education
>t. youtube commenter

>haha pakistan, afghanistan and india are three different countries!!1
>he couldn't have possibly listed all those countries as a list of countries i could have possibly been from!

>go back to 3000 bc you caveman
>3000 bc is the the early minoan period of the greek era, far from fucking cavemen, but go back you racis

>you will see the vibrant and beautiful culture of india
>which is so great and smells delicious
>but i don't live there (don't ask why)

>if 2billion men were terrorists you wouldn't stand a chance
>it wouldn't bring about a grand coalition of the entire developped world and nuke the entirety of africa and the ME

>your wife wants to be tanned, i'm sure white supremacists want to look LESS white

>also me being taxed helps pay for your kid's education. i'm sure white supremacists in the wealthiest country in the world don't have plenty of disposable income and definitely would send their kid to public school!

Why does this bitch have botting but not MTV? There's something going on.

This woman is a legit awful human being. She should not be liked.

Thanks for the point by point.

I don't think it is. And here dislike ratio is only 8%. Why is this SJW video actually doing well?

how vain are you to make a video because somebody insulted you on the internet

Because you fucking faggots spam these gay annoying threads here all the time. We already had like 1000 threads on this one gay fucking video of some random nobody. Quit bringing this gay shit here or at the very least quit it with the faggot bait titles

She must be so butthurd (pic related) from those comments.

She's also paid by Soros to do it.

looks like that talking turd from south park

I don't know who Aids Skrillex is, but I know who Anita, Zoe Quinn, and Brianna Wu are, and the only reason I know who they are is because people wouldn't shut the fuck up about them, and now people have finally shut the fuck up about them and in ten years no-one will know who they are, as it should be.

I'm thinking about this anons. She only mentions racists. The only reference to republicans, etc. is at the beginning with MAGA.

Have we internalized and accepted that we're racists, and that's why this video bothers us but not others?

Isn't this that channel that is supposedly being supported and pushed by YouTube themselves in an attempted to get rid of PewDiePie and she's basically a puppet?

Damn, that one corpse had some insanely puffy nipples.

Bet she was a nice cum dump before they killed her.

I didn't bring it here, nigger. I want you burgers to meme them to death

I don't get this. The people she's addressing would never watch this video, and the people who would watch this video already agree with her. So who is this even for?

Propaganda rolls out all the same, regardless if anyone is listening or not.
Saturation is key.

Normally I don't agree with this but in her case I am willing to make an exception. The rake is much needed.

I think the light and knowledge hit these ooga boogas too hard when the white man arrived and brought culture, law and civilization to them.

There's an bit of irony in the video:

> Language: White
> Dress code: White
> Map: White
> Attitude: White
> Ice in your drink: Extra White

Oh Canada, when you bite the hand that feeds.

When the dust is settled from the next world war, the whites (which are the only ones capable of constructing and reconstructing civilization to a comfortable, liberal degree) need to gather a list of races to be purged from the planet to make room for people who are better suited to the needs of mankind.

Allowing these people into Canada? Terrible mistake.

Good day, pol.

An ugly shitkin bitch that I don't know came from which shithole of the shitworld talking in a irritating artificial tone and thinking she's clever and funny just because she has a fucking camera, internet connection. She's so fucking stupid and incapable of producing a logical opinion she's making a whole video about a stupid guy ,who's probably her faggot, white, gender studies student boyfriend, making a stupid comment on her stupid video.

>Random nobody
11 million subscribers user

>Every fucking day
>1 post by this ID
>The same poo podcast

This is more regular than my own shitting sessions at this point.

sage and report this spam

Bleached by a BFC (Big French Cock), you mad brown boi?

this video made me sick to my stomach. this bitch is hollywood liberal propaganda 101 they bring all kinds of celebrities on her channel, there was Bill Gates, I don't know lots of other thrash celebs
it's sickening

youtu.be/kpetJDj8uHc?t=54

If she's a puppet, why couldn't they choose a less annoying person? If they want to win over """racists""", they shouldn't insult and alienate them.

Most people are triggered by different POV. We're the exception - we immerse ourselves in conflict and revel in it.

Holy fucking jesus! 11 million?! Someone shoot with a shotgun.

I want to hate fuck indian slut.

Video is for the retards that like her comedy.
It allows the to virtue signal.

But I don't understand why this vid only has 8% dislike ratio when most SJW videos it's 90%.

>So who is this even for?
shekels

I feel like the people who run this website are posting the same shit day after day

poo

Who/what is promoting her?

And let's try to stick to evidence, not speculate that "Soros" (even though that's probably right).

Yeah, those are the niggers we are trying to get rid of here as well.

Those and party poopers.

>party poopers
Designated partying streets?

Virtue signaling/circle jerk

SHE ENDED DRUMPF AND RACISM

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

Japan was never going to surrender without that show of force. it saved countless Lives. I dont think people even understand what world war is anymore.

Canadian feminists and lefties are the most annoying folks around.

For some reason it is just way worse in Toronto and Montreal than in most other Western cities.

>Planes from America to India go through the Suez Channel rather than flying over the Pacific
Fucking retarded curry nigger.

Even if she marries a white guy, its going to cause white genocide. Although I will give it low probability of happening, white race is diluted either way white boi/

That was a pointless rant. I mean. I get it. But she needs to educate herself on life just in general. Not everybody is going to agree.

She needs to take the next step and simply say all white people need to be baked in ovens.

That I could believe.

nonwhites aren't human

It was extra to make the "narrow" joke.

Yeah "this narrow passage", didn't even know the name of the Suez Channel. Nice geography class Pajeet.

DEEZ NUTS SHIT SKIN BITCH

says she hates people who spoil shows then she spoils a show in the same sentence. hypocrisy is lost on these people.

This is what we get for being too soft on the minorities.

"we should be on someones payroll." *shit eating grin

WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYONE!

Why unfuck your own country when you can get all kinds of free shit in Europe or America?

And if they start talking about maybe stopping the flow, cry 'racist' at them, as you give up nothing yourselfa d demand your new country adjust to *you*

zzzzzzz

Nice. Servicing the tip is part of her caste's duty. Which caste is she again?

Watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Fwo7UW7c_8o

sage

ignore

HEEBS WILL NOT DIVIDE US

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEN. Love when racists get BTFO by sassy WoC.