youtube.com/watch?v=pMYRYKvAEaY
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XJrwc6RRhMY
youtu.be/BAN841Apmd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>dick starr

quite a fitting name for the faggot

>knickers
that's actually pretty good. you could make a case for it being indistinguishable

I use "pavement ape"

Urban elves aren't people.

I heard some people saying this word in public. I was worried somebody who was unaware of the term would lose their shit.

public post. perfect answer.

Maybe the white race deserves to die after all.

I just say nigger/nigga (whichever the artist uses int the some). To do otherwise would be to culturally appropriate and pervert the song by destroying the original artist's intention.

If you're ever talking to a black person (not a dumb nigger, an actual respectable citizen who happens to be black) and talking about the word "nigger" or "nigga" and use "n-word" instead, they'll have less respect for you. Why? Because it shows them that you're a limp-wristed pussy.

The need to say it in private is even more ludicrous. Then to top it off, to announce on social media it to get pats on the back

what did you guys do? Update is gone now

yeah, I always do this when listening to moonman in public, wouldn't want to offend anyone

I don't even listen to rap music because that would be cultural appropriation

Get on my level Dick Starr you racist fuck

Can we appropriate nipple as a synonym for nigger?

>White people virtue signaling is the worst

you meant leftist

>leaf admits to 'singing' along with crap music

Figures.

>cr1tikal is now the most racist person ever

youtube.com/watch?v=pMYRYKvAEaY

I never knew what a group full of faggots on faceberg looked like
Thanks

but I like nipples

It's called a gaggle, a gaggle of faggots.

Get out you coal burning nipple lover.

i just say "basketball player"

goose have fucking teeth!?

Is there a more pathetic creature than a white liberal?

Americans are such bland humorless people. Millennials are unironically making dad jokes. You make Germans look witty

>leftist
>white
They're about as white as jewish people

Nipple, please!

no nipples are a good thing

actually thats a leftist and female thing everywhere

>basketball Americans

newfriend detected

You, I like

They aren't being nearly as guilt-ridden as they should be. Whenever a rap song plays I pull out my biggest black dildo and deepthroat it for the entire duration of the song so everyone truly knows how ashamed I am of being white.

Doing the kangz work, user.

>White people virtue signaling

I unironically add -er every damn time

>wendleburg

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>teeth on their beak
>teeth on their fucking tongues too
fuck birds and fuck this shit

>not all males are men

that's deep

>listening to rap ever

I have a feeling "Andy Wendleberg" is a troll.

I don't sing along with songs and the only rapper I bother listening to is Moonman anyhow.

He was one of the first on Sup Forums to actively troll on Twitter for Sup Forums's pleasure. It use to be quite rejected to even mention social media in passing.

Jesus, imagine being so mentally constrained by social mores that you won't even say 'nigger' alone or in the presence of your closest confidant.

Shit's fucking hilarious, libtards will bend over backwards to support the most "oppressed" groups over everyone else

This is the great kind of trolling where you start to get libtards to really see how dumb they are

You know
sometimes I don't really want to save the white race

Nice deduction sherlock.

A mental prison where everyone is an inmate and a guard.

kek I had only read the first one when I wrote that

If you're ever talking to a black person (not a dumb nigger, an actual respectable citizen who happens to be black) and talking about the word "nigger" or "nigga" and use "n-word" instead, they'll have less respect for you. Why? Because it shows them that you're a limp-wristed pussy.
That's a meme. Nigs will always chimpout if a white person says the enwerd.

Okay, that's understandable.

>"I substitute the 'N' word with nipple" "I use knickers" "I wish a knicker would" "hahahaha i hate that word but this is funny"

gets beheaded

why would you hombre, you're not even white to begin with.

>juan pls

>sheeeit
Fucking kek.

top kek

Good God, way are these people such masochists?

>mfw (((studies))) say liberals have higher iqs

Wat

I thought this was satire but it wasn't.

>LGBTGQIJIDF

Erica looks like a hot bitch though. I'd suck her cock

I use "fat-lipped wide-nosed no-brained shiteating scumbag worthless NIGGER"

da rite white boi

nervermind still there

>sheeit
So wendleburg is a troll, right?

thats some pretty lulzy powerlevel hidings right here

youtube.com/watch?v=XJrwc6RRhMY

send this to him.

>dr hyde
Dumb fucking jiggaboos shouldn't be allowed internet

kek

Did you all miss the GAY likes? What is wrong with America?

the manchild epidemic hit hard. This is a generation raised by single moms that got trophies for participating. Thank God my parents were hard on me.

I used to say nigga until I realized talking like a nigger makes you look stupid.

He must be so proud of himself hehe

holy fuck
i am hating this world and its inhabitants more n more second by second

youtu.be/BAN841Apmd0

Come now Fritz, German humor is no laughing matter.

Bollocks, this boy spews for you.

what did you just say to me

>Muh 6 million trolling feminists
Which one of you hilarious fuckers is doing this? And why am I not going to be surprised to find out you actually are a Jew?

He said he wanted to continue doing it a couple years ago, but I can't remember the reason for why he didn't continue.

Just so long as we are on the same page, Mehmet

Wake up call for you stupid white people that don't get it

If a song had nigger, nigga, homie, dawg, brotha, or any black people slang, we don't want to hear it coming our of your thin ass lips.
We don't even want to see it coming out of blonde sluts that we'll hate fuck later.

It's not for you.
I don't give a fuck about you buyin our albums, keep that shit private and fuck off our culture.
We're not here for you, just leave our shit alone.

I can't stand seeing you stupid soft mother fuckers at our concerts either.
Nothin worse than goin to see a show with your favorite rapper and bein in a sea of wiggers, hipsters, and other stupid ass white people who don't realize most of the black people in the room hate your fuckin guts.

We can get along just fine outside, at work, at mcdonalds, whatever. But stay out of our culture, all you do is corrupt it with your Miley Cyrus-ass bullshit.

I think they would prefer you don't say either one.
Black Americans whose parents and grandparents told them stories about the shit that happened to them back when real racism was a real thing, they don't enjoy being reminded of it. That one word, to them, carries a lot of weight when a white person says it.
It's kind of a psychological complex, really

trying to increase sexual market value

I will guide you through a table saw!