Testosterone Is Bad For Men In Societies

Testosterone may have helped humans in the primitive age but now a days it's completely useless. I mean it encourages violence and drugs and all that bad stuff and I mean i don't get why it's so glorified. I mean most politicians are low testoesterone and I mean you look at all the bad people are high testoesterone. Even women don't like high testoesterone guys

youtube.com/watch?v=JQduqVs_moY

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testosterone
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Leaf leaf go away
Suck black cock another day

>mean it encourages violence and drugs and all that bad stuff and I mean i don't get why it's so glorified
Poor you, the Jew got you real good.

Stay 25% bf brah

1/10.

Targetting an arbitrary notion of "testosterone" is idiotic. Attack behaviours or ideas.

Shut the fuck up, faggot.

You're a bad troll

But testestoerne is the source of those ideas

Your a 0/10 troll

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testosterone

Ideas come from many places.

The man you present is underdeveloped. He is the grandstander bully. While he may have testosterone and muscle, there are many beta's who exhibit his same personality.

This is not a man, this is a boy

He was my example for low testoesterone.

>Toxic masculinity

Fuck off faggot

As a Canadian I hope you slip on ice and break your neck.
Fucking women.

You are a women tho.

Go be a massive faggot twink somwhere else. I'll stay in the winner corner where there is success, love and pussy.

sage

No you won't be. High test men are twinks and end up in prison

Enjoy ban

high estrogen is even worse

having neither would be best

this

((()))
Low t men tend to be depressed and have trouble asserting them self's you just want us to be week kike.

Hacksaw Ridge was actually a really shitty movie

No, it's needed now more than ever. It motivates men to fight and fighting is more necessary than ever with all the shit going on today.

There is nothing the elite want more than a docile populace. You liberals are fucking clueless.