True red pill, it's not the white race that is great, but white MEN...

True red pill, it's not the white race that is great, but white MEN. White women are professional race traitors and destroyers of everything that white men created. Have you ever met a white woman with good morals? They need to be kept in strict order by men or they will cause more damage to Europe than Jews could ever imagine. They are not like us and we must not forget that.

I can't believe I met that guy yesterday

>t. beta virgin

Who didn't know that? It's a well known fact that females are parasitic animals that encumber us.

All their reasoning revolves around their 'feelings' and usually have nothing to contribute but drama.

>t. roastie

I thought i was on Sup Forums not /r9k/

This.

Get rid of the fluoride, taxes, and chemicals in the food and THEN see what happens.

>white race

why did I always understand men when it involves race

is this some preconditioning

It's not that women are imoral, they're simply amoral because they don't have enough agency, and so adopt the values of the main man in her life

Women in general are professional race traitors. Just look at gook women, for example. The difference is, the brown races actually tend to keep their women in check while they're in a relationship. Ask any woman who's ever been with a nigger or spic before and they'll admit to being slapped around at least a little bit. White men used to do this too when their women got out of hand, but it's since been demonized as "wife beating" and whatnot since feminism. Not at all coincidentally, white women have become uncontrollable whores since then.

This ain't Sup Forums.

This shitty board is basically just an inter racial fetishist enthusiast subreddit, with constant trolling and spamming and no moderation.

Great crusade soon.

Women are trash, face it

Yes non-white women are whores too, Arabs had to create Islam because they realised how fucking scummy and traitorous women truly are

They're not trash, they just need to be controlled. They're basically overgrown children from a mental point of view. I wouldn't call children "trash" for misbehaving, I would blame the parents for not being firm enough and instilling proper values in them. They can't help it. Likewise with a woman who acts like a brainwashed, feminist slut. White men let their women embrace the feminism meme and now they're exactly like those kids who the parents try to reason with as if they're adults instead of having a firm hand.

Explain.

They are trash in a way that they don't have intelligence or anything that makes human a human, they just follow what they are told and without guidance they will have sex with anything and open borders for everyone because they are fucked in the head. If we would let women build society on their own for 10 years and then go see it, it would probably be worse than Africa

Why are nationalist pictures always women, they don't look at these, they just think "children are expensive and giving birth hurts!!", these pictures should be about Spartan men or something, fuck women they are just breeding machines and nothing more, stop worshipping them

We get it love: You fuck niggers. Well done. That'll show daddy...

Those feelings are excellent for child rearing. Unfortunately in the West they have abandoned the practice.

Wonder why Jewish media is promoting white women so much? Because they try to make them think that they are individual persons (and not actually objects that white MEN own or should own).

>this is what roasties believe
First of all why do women always go to extremes like fucking shooting or stabbing people and second, these women wouldn't even have those guns or even clothes without white men

This is the best white women have to offer to the movement? Back to the kitchen please