Does anyone actually take this woman seriously? Did people actually unironically buy a book written by this hack?

Does anyone actually take this woman seriously? Did people actually unironically buy a book written by this hack?

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/culture-wars/lauren-southern-detained-by-italians-for-trying-to-block-refugee-boats-entering-the-country/
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
youtu.be/PfOUu16_Yjk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

here come the virgins...

>Does anyone actually take this woman seriously?
I take her body seriously
>Did people actually unironically buy a book written by this hack?
unfortunately

She's thicc as fuck and that is enough reason to listen to her

It's a plus that she's pretty redpilled

She represents the mainstreaming of defending white interests. She's not perfect, but if she was then she wouldn't be able to be a stepping stone.

She helps more than hurts us.

>buy a book
You mean a pamphlet right? Thing is like what? 40 page?

She runs her business catering to virgins? It is her nisch, of course virgins will love her.

FUCK ECELEBS WHO MENTION Sup Forums

Why does anyone even care about her opinion? She's Canadian...

Based meme recycler

Cant wait to see her get BLACKED

>woman

HALT, KNAVE!

Thou darest insult yonder fair lady? Churlish barbarian, I shall smite thee with righteous fury and call thee a shill for all the world to hear!

Milady Lauren Southern is /ourgirl/, and if I leap to her defense enough times she may send me a personal message of thanks! N-not that I ever would ask for a favor in return, of course.

Now BEGONE.

she's already been blacked

coal burning bitch

Waiting for the gallant Finn to come to the fair maidens rescue

I think she's a nice lady. Since a lot women are openly liberal, she really puts herself out there being conservative and a good role model for women. Which is great.

She's red pilled. Probably crypto WN. More and more hwhites are waking up.

2/5

Is leaf
Is man
Is jew?

Bought her book, read it. 7/10.
She's cool. Most girls her age are doing fuck all - she's fighting the good fight.

not I

No and no.

Well she's an attention whore. Good role model?

she seems like a decent person, at the very least trying to make a difference even if her efforts feel wasted at times

your "wild card" is clearly "old fart"

1000% certain, look at it

Poor job. Doesn't look at all like them but go for it.

Dumb nigger loving whore that scams beta orbiters out of gibs.

She'd make a great wife

Wrong like always leaf

if you like getting buttfucked by her big thick manly cock

You won't be marrying her. Bitch'll be marrying you.

(((Lauren Southern)))

she was defeated by a bottle of piss, once again proving antifa is superior to whiny white nationalists

This is just terrible

heatst.com/culture-wars/lauren-southern-detained-by-italians-for-trying-to-block-refugee-boats-entering-the-country/

Right, shes just going from place to place for the sake of attention. Honestly, kys you ignorant cunt.

No, Lauren is one of (((THEM))). I only take such intellectuals as Varg and Brother Nathaniel seriously!

>Right, shes just going from place to place for the sake of attention.

Yes, she is. It's Lauren's world cock carousel tour. What do you think she gets up to in those hotel suites at night? Do you think she sits there in bed alone browsing Sup Forums with you, you beta simp? She rides nigger dick. Then she wakes up the next morning, brushes the black semen out of her mouth, and rejoins her beta orbit for more attention whoring.

try harder kike try harder

>these threads
garbage every time lol.

she's done more than enough to be taken seriously. her passion for what she's doing is self evident IMO and is one of the biggest reasons she's so attractive.

this.

She's not ever going to fuck you.

LOL. You're just a jealous neet britbong, you wish you could have accomplished even a fraction of what Lauren has accomplished.

>Do you think she sits there in bed alone browsing Sup Forums with you
lol, yes actually. maybe while she eats icecream, drinks wine, and shitposts about hedgehogs on forums I've never seen but surely exist.

nice response, did your little brother type that out for you?

How come the US haven't barred her from entering their country? All she does is show up and aggravate people. It's not even her country.

I hope you're meming and truly that stupid.

Only the white knight Finn likes her. Assuming he isn't (((Lauren)))

There's something not right about her face, its not FASD, but I can't quite put my finger on it. Something's off... anyone else here think something doesn't look right?

Wow yet another shareblue tryikg to discredit someone!

>that one digit off from wisdom quads
close.

wtf

You could always tip off ICE. If she's not here legally, she has to go back

>Does anyone actually take woman seriously?
That would be like caring about a dog's opinions. Fuck, a dog would probably have better opinions on things than a cunt.

what? Poof?

jesus christ

her being here helps to MAGA.

she must seriously be doing something right to piss off the shills so much.

>popular young white woman is going around talking about how cultural marxism degenerated Western society on every level, sexual liberation was not a good thing and women are happier as housewifes

Oy gevalt! Can't be having this now can we! This is not kosher at all. We must shut her down because she has white knights and she is making a living from politics.

I don't think she hurts exactly, but she's a brainlet and it makes us look pathetic and not serious if she's one of our "leaders." Other than maybe being nudge more right wing, she's really no better than any of the dozen bimbos they have on Fox. She should probably go ahead and be "redpilled" by staying in the kitchen because she doesn't bring much to the table other than being a token female, and there are superior women for that role.

And here he is. Lauren's most faith white knight. How fares your lady, ser?

He's here!

Lauren cries about how her grandparents were rounded out by evil nazis.

Not an argument.

Ok. She's a Jewess. She's getting evacuated.

>40 page pamplet
>book

>book
Its a pamphlet to be honest, there's like 60 pages.
And she's cute and a good talking head other then that she' ain't shit.

She had her genetics on a video. 0% Jew. The fuck out of here with your Nazi fantasies, you gigantic faggot.

Why aren't you using your nametag, Moarpheus? Trying to deceive people, as usual?

>going around talking about how cultural marxism degenerated Western society on every level, sexual liberation was not a good thing and women are happier as housewifes
Too bad she's a hypocrite and doesn't follow the shit she says.

go divide and conquer elsewhere, kike

"Yes goyim, unless she openly advocates gassing those Jews, she's not for real. Just a shill.

And Trump's just a kike puppet. Stay home in 2018, and let the Democrats take Congress. I mean, he actually visited Israel and put a yarmulke on! He's even worse than Hillary would have been."

She's an alright pink pill. Sup Forums never seems to understand that you can't go full 1488 at whoever you meet to get them to open up and ultimately agree with you.

Obviously she's going to become a mom herself too. How many kids did you have at 21? Regardless, her actions that she's doing right now have the potential to result in hundreds of white babies, as opposed to the 3-4 she could pop out right now instead of in a few years.

>Does anyone actually take this woman seriously?
No, she's Jewish, attention seeking and coal burning, with a horde of beta orbiters protecting her from criticism. Oh, and
>brown eyes
>Scandinavian
>brown eyes
>White

Why do you fucks keep lying? Do you think anyone is actually buying this when the evidence to the contrary is everywhere?

>She'll settle down with one of us beta orbiters as soon as she grows tired of riding the cock coursel

In normal cases, this would be true. But Lauren isn't just any old attention whore, she's a career attention whore. She will be on that cock carousel for the rest of her life. She's never going to leave the limelight and 'settle down' with one of you wallet slaves in some suburb somewhere. Does this make you frustrated and jealous? Do you wish she would stop cucking up all that civic nationalist nigger dick and pay attention to you?

Fuck celebrities in general. Beautiful people should be pleasuring the working masses so we continue to hold up the world and not spewing their close sighted agenda.

Stop helping spread cultural marxism. Stop being a kike shill. Sort yourself out and become a man.

>Man up and white knight for this roastie on a Tibetan fingerpainting campgrounds like I do

No.

are there newds yet?

There is in fact no problem with you hating Lauren, the trouble starts when you spread misinformation to try and sabotage right-wing politics.

>she's going to become a mom herself too.
When she's old and busted and done riding the cock carousel just like any other slut?
>How many kids did you have at 21
I'm not a woman. Men and women are different.

nope

>taking women seriously

beta orbiters will always exist.
any dude who handles his wife knows that women dont know shit about politics, and they shouldnt.. its not their role.

youtu.be/PfOUu16_Yjk

>I'm not a woman. Men and women are different.

LMAO, are you going to make the claim that she will have issues if she doesn't have kids by 25? Her fertility isn't declining yet, you have no leg to stand on. Let's see if she's still LARPing as an activist at 26+, then you'll have a point.

>the 3-4 she could pop out in a few years.
pic related
>tfw was walking to protest area yesterday
>at least 4 dads with kids in strollers
>dude with a double stroller
>this dude's doing alright but I thought he needed 1 or 2 more.

someone send help. I didn't realize guys could get baby crazy.

WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP SAYING THIS????? IS THIS A NEW MEME? I DON'T SEE THE PROOF, WHY AM I TYPING IN CAPS? FUCKKKKK

white genocide denier. opportunist cunt

why do you betas keep shilling for her?

That's always how Jews try to character assassinate, they attack the weak spots (in this case what would make Sup Forums the angriest). So they'll like about her being a Jew and a coalburner.

lie*

why are u so triggered OP???

>why do betas
stop answering your own question, burgerboi

>book
I've written essays longer than that pamphlet. I've seen anons write longer posts. Selling that shit on amazon is some shameless shit, I'm actually mad that she can put "writer" on her resume.

But don't hate the player hate the game I guess. And I'm OK with her being popular with normies, she's an asset for that, we need entry level redpills but tbqh I don't understand how there's a pol thread about her every goddamn day, can we please ignore them now?

sage