Sup Forums where did the "indigenous" people come from, and who did they conquer?

The supposed native people of north America: the Indians or the indigenous whatever; obviously didn't originate in North America (that should go without saying), and considering our species ancient history it's almost guaranteed they took land from somebody else as we all did.

So what's the true story, what's the red pill on the "Native Americans?"

I may just be completely retardedly autistic, but I thought people have mentioned on rare occasions they are of Serbian origin?

They came from the far east over the Bering Strait while it was frozen. Their "origin" is the same as all of ours, but they split off tens of thousands of years ago and evolved into Amerindians

>WE

I think they came from Siberia/Ural. They are basically Russians.

bump for interest

Russians are nowhere close from Siberia

Kek

In the beginning, from Africa, and then the Levante, through Asia and the Bering Street.

During the last Ice Age, there was a land bridge between Asia and America since the water line was deeper.

>Russian
that's a Viking word.

We left Sumeria with Cain. Traveled to the New World and were happy heathens until 1492. The end.

the natives got "culturally enriched"

different waves of migration. i think the first wave was an extremely early group that all native americans have dna from.

the second wave was a group from siberia that were closely related to east asians.

the third wave was actually from western siberia and are actually very distantly related to indo-europeans

We came from aliens :D

kind of true but at least we brought civilization. not whiteys fault they all died from small pox and chimping out at us. what the hell do muzzies add to our culture?

>They came from the far east over the Bering Strait while it was frozen.
Nyet. It was not frozen over. It was fairly normal in temps much like Canada's weather. They were Siberian and no humans were in the Americas. Including north America.

Our culture is better than yours
Hunting/fishing/trapping>wagecuckery

>> Culture today
>>> Chug life
>>> Live off government handouts
>>> Sniff gas to get high
>>> Raging alcoholics who can't handle there drinks
>>> Rape and kill there own woman then get mad at whitey for it an investigation into "missing woman"

>out of africa theory

BINNED

Where's the part where everything is made of animal parts and sticks?

The only redpill about native Americans you should know is that actually they colonized Oceania islands. See Thor Heyerdal theory about it

The oldest archeological findings of these peoples now indicate they were in Canada at least 14,000 years ago. At the same time, caucasian looking people were only beginning to emerge out of asia (fertile crescent) themselves. In the fourteen thousand years which they been here, they developed distinct genetics which are drastically different from any asian genes.

The original Americans were white.
They were genocided by asians who became stranded in N.A
God wasn't a fan so he plagued them to death and gave the land to White men.
Now here we are.
God's pissed again.
>1 billion chinks
>1 billion poos

We all came into existence through the Fruit of Life which was send to earth by the First Ancestral Race. The jews try to initiate the human instrumentality project to unite all races into one single existence, where the individual cease to exist.

They are Siberians, which means I'm still 100% modern human, because I'm part Native American.

that map isnt accurate anymore. found human remains that predate first humans 100000 years in morocco

No. The oldest one is São Raimundo Nonato (50.000). Also, see WE finding (Luzia)

Assuming the mother doesnt drink while pregnant, they can actually produce very fuckable qts

Hold on a sec, goys. Going for a smoke.

Does anyone know this native chic's name?

The so called natives of the Americas originated from different parts of Eastern Asia. They were very successful and intelligent people. Unlike the WE'z

Don't let the gas fumes near your face catch fire

>Native
But nice and no

>where did the "indigenous" people come from
Asia.

member of the Iedfuker tribe

They are descendents of Cain. Canada is named after Cain.

White people came from asia too, although much later

those weird alien lookin people there are representation of plasma discharge from when the planets in were aligned and was our sun, instead of the regular sun we have today

You know too much user

General consensus says that the ancestors of Native Americans, commonly referred to as "Paleo-Indians" came across a land bridge in the Bering Straits area and dispersed across paleo-North America.

Some south American tribes claim that they came from the inner earth where they were protected during the deluge. I wonder if they are a remnant of the deviated original "Adamic" types which were white, blonde/red hair and blue eyes. I mean by this is if the genesis 6 account is true its possibly indios could have been a breed of humans created by the "nephilihim" as a slave race. When the giants began to starve for some reason they began eating the Indians and the Indians killed them off. This is why we see the elite pushing this same squat brown human idea. In the book "the Next Million Years" it is predicted that humans will develop into squat brown things . I guess only the elite will get to be the (((white))) rulers treated like Gods then.

This. Indians were very war like. I don't know of any war's between different native American tribes but I do know there are arrow heads fucking everywhere. So what were they hunting (other than buffalo)? I have heard the native amaericans had to hunt down these giants and kill them because they were cannibals (again, Cain).

They burried their bodies in mounds, this information is protected by the mason's and the true history was covered uo by tje Smithsonian.

god bless america

> (OP)
>They are Siberians, which means I'm still 100% modern human, because I'm part Native American.
That still makes you sub-human. Go dance around a fire, you injun scum!

>Does anyone know this native chic's name?
Taking a wild guess, but it's probably Kodiak bear that speaks to maple leaves, or some shit.

You sound like a fucking gipshun KANG.