WE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vLXOkZtAkPw
youtube.com/watch?v=LeiFF0gvqcc
youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw
bigthink.com/philip-perry/were-the-ancient-egyptians-black-or-white-scientists-now-know
twitter.com/BlackNewsOutlet/status/874017940907204609
youtube.com/watch?v=QSZUYG2-OsY
youtube.com/watch?v=cUuKIpCM2o0
youtube.com/watch?v=YX0fd4q0baQ
youtu.be/w7E3UurlJx8
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170530115141.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wuz

benis :DD

None is buying this shit, everyone hates Ubisoft, I was an intern there for months, and I hated every minute there.

Fucking hell, after how amazing metro looked, they show us this shit. WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHEIT

KANGZ

This can't be real.

Tell me it's a joke.

Literally WE WUZ KANGZ the Game

YASS FINALLY I GET TO SEEM THEM ALIENS (unironically been waiting for these since forever)

Who is honestly still buying assassin's creed games anyway? Why do AAA companies think black people play video games anyway? Is it all kikes?

youtu.be/vLXOkZtAkPw
SO YOU BE SAYIN

first black assassin's creed character and they put it in egypt lol. ultimate meme game.

youtube.com/watch?v=LeiFF0gvqcc

WE

We wuz the same game every year for a decade

Ubisoft cucking themselves for the microsoft conference and going full on WUZ propaganda isn't even surprising.

WE WUZ KANGZ WE BUILT THE TRIANGLES N SHIET

Black people play sports games.

First was Adewale, a pirate

ONLY A BLACK MAN CAN BE A MUSLIM

YOU HEARD IT GUYS
UBISOFT HAS SPOKEN

IF YOU ARE NOT BLACK YOU CANT BE A MUSLIM

gotta milk the franchise.

Finally I can start black genocide.
I am going to enjoy every single second of main character's death.

At this point im actually baffled how Ubisoft even exists anylonger...
They haven't had decent game in a decade.

Holy fuck, is this series still happening? I thought it ended years ago.

>games that are nothing but synced up animations and completely play themselves
>there are more of them than there are zelda games
>in less than a decade

what do people even get out of this series

Why cant Sup Forums admit that egypt was a black man land?Look at this vid and tell me that crown doesnt fit him

youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw

Yeah, alright. My dad works at nintendo though. And they still make millions.

Reminder that we recently discovered that ancient Egyptians literally had significantly less SSA DNA than current Egyptians. They were Med Whites.

Forgot link

bigthink.com/philip-perry/were-the-ancient-egyptians-black-or-white-scientists-now-know

WE WUZ MAGI N SHIET

>assassin's creed: ORIGINS
>not Thief: The Dark Project volume 5: Back to ROOTS
had one job

Wasn't she that sheboon stronk independent womyn praite freen da brotha slaves n killin whitey?

KANGZ

Im seeing a lot of these black Egyptians kangz can we meme the reparations for keeping jews as slaves? let the jew and black fight it out

twitter.com/BlackNewsOutlet/status/874017940907204609

"Assassin's Creed: Origins shows the true history of Egypt! "

Gamers are dead, did you forget this?
From the ashes raised the Player, and he is black.

gamergate did jackshit and was just created to be hijacked. Oh yeah, adam baldwin made a tweet, what a PR joke. And blindly it was let go so it would morph into a giant trojan horse.

I hope everyone likes the new state of gaming.

Gamers are dead, long live the player.

I only bought black flag due to pirates. Never finished it but my ship is maxed and the map is cleared.

Was a dude but yhea, freeing dem slaves n shieet

Never played this shitty series. Looked boring as fuck back then and it looks boring now if I wanted steatth game there's Hitman

>WE
youtube.com/watch?v=QSZUYG2-OsY

My fucking sides.

Cant help but wonder how actual Egyptians feel about them just hijacking their history .... and shieet

>I was an intern there for months
I am so so sorry user

just

let

it

happened

just

let

sjw

do

their

thing

>when you remember we wuz kangs history timeline is from a comic book writen by a couple of kikes from jersey

can't name a single ubisoft game i've played that was good or memorable

kangs

Same. Modern FPS's are shit in general.

Nation of Islam has spoken
History got blacked

friendly reminder
>you have to be black to be a real muslim
>or either you are a blue eye deamon

Somehow looks worse than the previous couple of iterations

Isn't it illegal to hire/not hire someone based on gender?

COMMENTS ARE DISABLED

But user, women are simply better in programming :^)

pls tell me this is fake

thinking back this was literally one of the first games that used the
>this game is developed by a diverse team
meme on startup. sad, since the gameplay and story was something entirely new.
where did ubisoft go so wrong?

holy shit that second pic real? that explains a lot

kinda like this

holy shit

>Literally starts with WE

Pottery

only if you are a man user.

>intern
>Morocco
Welcome to Ubisoft hotline how can I help you ?

>WE WUZ ASS-ASSNS N SHIEET

Nigger seeking arrows?
So racis

Nigs BTFO by qt assyrian grill

jesus h christ, tell me you're joking

first blacked propaganda nonstop, then we wuz godz with the black panther bullcrap (and we wuz at WWI n sheeeeit) and now this shit

kek how delusional can you get

It's real.

I get fucking pissed when this KANGZ bullshit gets pushed by anyone just because it's an outright lie outside of the Nubian pharaohs. Building a game like this requires research and references, so the fact that they're all black is either willful ignorance or identity politics. Fuck those French faggots.

(OP)
Why aren't you using your autistic powers on the comment section of this video /pol?
WHAT THE FUCK???
I DIDN'T SEE A "WE" COMMENT ON THE TOP!!

I started playing ACIII (free on xbox this month) and all it is is me pressing up on the controller inbetween several minutes long cutscenes. Fucking game is possibly the worst piece of shit I've ever played. Not even worth the price of free.

Real and the trailer is out

So many blacks, even the protagonist is nigger and speak in ebonics

this

did anyone just see Crackdown 3

3 big black guys and 1 asian lady against white ATF agents

Jesus Christ

Looks pretty ancap to me tbqh.

literally
niggers:the game

THEY WERE LIKE THE MODERN DAY TURKS!!!

WHY CANT THESE FUCKIN LOW LIFE NIGGERS ACCEPT THAT SHIT

Main hero is a nigger, right?
This shit is unreal...

youtube.com/watch?v=cUuKIpCM2o0
youtube.com/watch?v=YX0fd4q0baQ

Kangs: The Game
youtu.be/w7E3UurlJx8

Rainbow six siege is pretty good

ayo etso, HOL UP ETSO, yo nigga yo gota go merk this wack mah fucka he been steppin up n down tha colanade spittin some wack shit bout yo momo, mah fucka ben sayen he fuked her n shiieettt, on the down low tho etso AYO ETSO U LISTEN FOO? etso, tha mah fuck is tha kang u gota kill tha kang etso, is okay tho mang cause we all kang to. I got sum fried alligator for ya if u susede

Didn't recent research prove the Egyptians of back then had more European DNA in them than the current Egyptians?

Who cares anyways, it's just funny they keep feeding into this meme that Egypt was black.
I wonder what actual Egyptians think.

This is fucking unreal.

Is this an actual meme or THEY started believing in this fantasy?

this voice acting for the orcs fucking suck

Yes, there's a mountain of evidence that the ancient Egyptians were at least as pale as the modern Greeks/Turks/Italians. Tutankhamen was a fucking redhead.

looks like a ps3 game

inb4

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170530115141.htm

"The study found that ancient Egyptians were most closely related to ancient populations in the Levant, and were also closely related to Neolithic populations from the Anatolian Peninsula and Europe."

The data shows that modern Egyptians share approximately 8% more ancestry on the nuclear level with Sub-Saharan African populations than with ancient Egyptians. "This suggests that an increase in Sub-Saharan African gene flow into Egypt occurred within the last 1,500 years,"

The study reveals that ancient Egyptians were not black AT ALL. And modern Egyptians aren't black either. So saying that ancient Egyptians were black is pants on head retarded.

oy mate you talking bout shadow of war ?

yea

The guy very clearly is Egyptian. He doesn't look black at all and all the people shown aren't black either.

The game looked really bad, but no surprise with Ubishit. I'm honestly not even going to watch the Ubisoft conference at all, I wouldn't be able to stomach #girlwood again.

notice how the games are getting worse and worse and more and more sjw

Yeah, that's the one I meant.

Kind of funny in a sad way to think that if we don't turn the tide around the nogs of the future will genuinely think they were ancient Egyptians, and who knows what else.
They're already trying to claim all of European history prior to photography, so there's a good chance they'll claim all of ours too.

I don't get it. How is this a "we wuz kangz" situation? It's an assassins creed game set in ancient Egypt. You people will cry about anything.

it's in egypt so what
they're not gonna make anyone black except unless they go down the nile where blacks do actually exist there

they will certainly have black characters, and ancient egypt had black slaves and shit

I know negros are dumb and all but that guy is very clearly not black.

the people there are black