Just got my 23andme results and i think i'm going to be sick. there's no way i had nigger and wagon burner ancestors...

just got my 23andme results and i think i'm going to be sick. there's no way i had nigger and wagon burner ancestors. how accurate are these things anyway?

not accurate at all. Both my parents are white but it says I am half black.

The OP

topkek

Don't believe the 23 and me jew. You're 100% white. They just put tiny bits of non-whiteness in your results so you feel less proud of your true heritage.

It is low enough to be statistical noise
if you're really that worried get tested by several places and see if you get the same results

Inb4 argentina
>these are not accurate at all
>im 100% white

Also im sorry for your loss

lol nigger

Yer a nigger, harry

>white americans have such a poor understanding of genetics that they flip out over being literally 0.6% non-white

do you know what that means? it means that only two of your great great great great great grandparents weren't white

That's two too many

>what are silent mutations
>what are statistical probabilities
>what are low percentages
For a scientific conclusions the gold standard is a confidence of about 95% or above (p

*great great great great great great grandparents

Yup

the good old pop or slash

This.

BLACKED

>0.4% Sub-Saharan African
LYNCH YOURSELF NIGGER!!

/thread

U waz kangz

You're basically a nigger, OP

0.4% KANGZ

99.5% white.. Not bad

.4 African could just mean Iberian peninsula
trying to be positive here.

We all come from the motherland, brotha.

Better than having a puerto rican mother.

This shit is fake, I got 30% African and I'm white as fuck.

Makes me want to tear my afro out.

Aryan masterjew

The companies always add in other races.

A spec of shit on a flawless steak still makes it uneatable.

shart in mart "white" nationalists

This it's just cross contamination from the testers

Dude, we learned only recently that 'we wuzn't even kangs' and that nobody knows where humanity really originated and you think that they can track yours ancestors through your genes alone? These guys are just a scam to promote globalist sentiment.

>flag
Sorry sweetie but your kind isn't entitled to an opinion on this board.

23andme works by comparing individuals and their genetic information, having 0.4 african means that of the PEOPLE with sub-saharan african DNA, some of them have a bit of your other DNA information, nothing more, nothing less.

if europeans were 1 billion, each african's DNA would also have a few percents of european DNA but since we are so few there are less mutts so there are less chances for an european mutt to share DNA with Obongo Gubugaga from Senegal, but since there are so many westerners making mutts with blacks and they represent such a small % of the world, there are more chances you will share DNA with a mutt who has a nigger dad

>tfw i'll never be burger "white" nationalist

Keep telling yourself that.
It's actually microchimerism from the non-white men the mother fucked before she met the father.

23andme has been shown to add a bit of African or Jewish to their results. Something like you won't hate it if it is a part of you. Ancestry doesn't have that issue though. Use them. Much better to line Mormon pockets than kike pockets.

Is that purple aki?

Maybe you should ask your mom who your real daddy is...

ONE DROP RULE
N
E

D
R
O
P

R
U
L
E

>100% European
Beautiful. Stunning. Pure Aryan master race.

>says the sandnigger

23 and me claimed I was 100% African they were 100% incorrect
Ancestry DNA says I am 80%Russain and 20%Ukrainian it guessed all of my relatives correctly

I got 4% kike, which would mean one of my great great grand parents was a kike, none of them were.

They probably throw other shit in there because people would get pissy if they spent 20 bucks on a paper that just says "you're white"

One drop rule.

There's a nigger in the woodpile somewhere

Are you blonde with blues eyes?

ONE DROP NIGGER

HAVE FUN BEING A FILTHY NIGGER,NIGGER

This - if you read the fine print on these sites, their analysis is based on shared DNA with known and tested populations. Using another service, mine came back with low levels of asian and finnish DNA. I've traced my family tree back 600 years - there were no asians or finns in there - it's statistical noise.

I'd probably go with what this user is saying. I got mine done by 23&me way back when they first started. They seemed to fuck with the results more and more as time went on and they parallel the themes of leftist PC politics.

Yeah it only guessed my mother and father and yet it couldn't guess my cousin or anyone else

Atleast they're humans

You're lucky. My grandmother was born out of rape. I haven't told anyone before.He was either African or Slav, no one know.

>giving your dna to a jew run scam
you got cloned.

Europe was recently proven to be the cradle of humanity

>Flag
>expecting anything different

my nigga Jackie

Nope. It says sub-Sahara

This, OP is retared

>only 97.8% Jewish

Goys like you need to die painfully, dont ever think you are a part of the master race. I bet you dont even have an investment portfolio.

They put that on everyone's.

It's because they're not 100% certain, so they slap some nog in there.

I like this... It is stated that house flies take on having children in size to the first man they fucked and not by the size of the fly that fertilized them

1 drop rule

ur grandma was an actual rapebaby?
does ur entire family tree come from a long line of rapebabies?
u've got the devil in ur veins

I bet these kike companies just make 100% white as Jews so they can fuck over a white movement by taking away our purebreeds....

fucking kikes

This. It's statistical noise. Their base pairings are low enough that that would happen anyway, but I personally believe they edit results as well to encourage belief in multiculti.

it's ok OP.
you can move to argentina and be accepted as 100% white there.

whatever you have to tell yourself...

>he sent his DNA to a random company
Can we ban these cunts who constantly shill 23andme?

Big talk from the United Kaliphate. How's that total lack of free speech going for ya? Are you even allowed to be here?

>all those spics and chinks

Is this how all those Nazilarpfags on Sup Forums look like?

>ONE DROP RULE

Seriously though, if it's

ln(1/0.4%)/ln(2)=7.97

Sorry but one of your grand^7 parent was a nigger.

It's real. You probably had free colored ancestors in colonial times, OP.

According to my careful calculations, about 200 years ago OP's grandparent fucked a nigger.

sup, Tyrone?

Hitler believed in nationalism for ALL races. Pic related is OP.

In a ethno nationalist state OP has to go but we can communicate on opposite sides of world through video chats.

pic is fake

That would be great. Not "kill em all!", but rather "separate em all!". I fully endorse this and i would love to see the race of the races... Africa dragging their knuckles in the mud while america is on mars

>how accurate are these things anyway?
They are completely shit, as we keep warning people over and over, and I'm fucking tired of nobody listening.

Stop wasting your fucking money on tests controlled by kikes!

It's another kike honey pot that will likely fuck these people in the end. Your DNA information and name/address/email are stored in a computer database somewhere. One hack or leak away from the whole internet have everyone's DNA data including insurance companies who can claim they aren't using your DNA data to fuck you and your rates. Or the government using it to find all the people with certain genetic predispositions to "wrong think". It's a bad idea anons! I wouldn't be surprised if these threads were pushed by kikes on purpose to get a better idea on the type of DNA behind people like us so they can create a DNA structure for what makes a POL visitor.

one drop rule

sorry user

failing to realize they are compiling a kill sequence for everyone with a given common strand of DNA for a tailored virus to latch onto. Falling for the Genetic Jew.

I think you need to look a little closer.

probably noise unless you can find someone from your ancestors suspicious I'd ignore it

eres un jabao

Mine is pretty close to identical, OP. It's statistical noise. They don't know what they're talking about. My Y chromosome has changed three times online since I did the test a year and a half ago. They're just matching and recategorizing shit constantly and probably half of it is entirely made up.

>not realizing his nana got Chaim'd if he's right

Here's what actual white European looks like

interesting