Diversity is America's strenght

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6nldpjPbGqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Great, more niggers.

Neat.

nah congress wont let you, nice try though lmao

boriquas forever cucked
>mfw puerto ricans are proud to complete lose any chance of ever becoming independent

Another island nation forgotten in Pirates of the Carribean Sea sea jack sparrow land?

We aren't going to give you any money, nigger. Becoming a state will not be the magic bullet which fixes your economic problems.

isla tortuga belongs to this island

thx for letting us know

saged

I will welcome my Puerto Rican brothers and Sisters if, IF this happens

But you're poor as fuck and besides possibly being a red state youd be a burden financially

I would rather grant your independence.

Checked

It will be the magic bullet that kills America tho

They'd never want independent because then they can't leech off the US for welfare and gibs

Fuck off were full

>Being so fucking retarded you have to vote based on shapes

This is what happens when your women are born pregnant.

The Democrats gain two more senators, a handful of reps and a 3.4 million more hungry mouths to feed.

>wanting to become a state
great send your tax dollars in

>gets statehood

3 months later bans guns and hate speech and elects 2 democrats to senate.

Guaranteed.

Still has to be ratified through congress. Till then, you will have to wait.

youtube.com/watch?v=6nldpjPbGqg

Great, all we need are more niggers who don't contribute anything to the American economy and are here solely for gibs.

>8% Nigger
Prepare for your island to get BLEACHED.

there was little news leading up to this. you'd think it would get more coverage. sound like they're trying to pull one over on us.

>america 60% white

It's not Trump being a raciest lying Russian agent.

>gibsmedat expecting trump to okay > $50 billion in new federal welfare recipients
Sorry Javier.

a pretty big fucking deal nonetheless. we heard about covfefe, a bizarre, probably intentional typo for a week, but the media's been relatively quiet about this one, even though it's a big, real story

what gives?

Like i sad it's not something they can beat Trump over the head with so they don't cover it.

i don't buy it. something's up.

They can already legally enter the country.

They croon for weeks over covfefe and two scoops while ignoring riots on the west coast and you think them ignoring PR statehood smells a bit fishy? The stink of rotting fish is so ripe even the flies are vomiting. They want things the can attack Trump over and PR statehood could potentially make him look good do they don't play it.

a lot more poorto Ricans on here usual

No it's not. Especially from sub-human spics and nigger like you.

How's that double-digit IQ average treating you?

your vote doesn't mean shit

Lol..give retarded Dominicans this vote one time and see what happens 99.7 state hood

well i guess it depends on whether or not it actually goes through. they'll obviously be forced to cover it then.

We don't need their permission to grant independence.

They're already close friends of Israel's. And can you imagine in the gibs?

non binding, 8/10 peurto ricans didnt even vote