French exit polls

Literal cuckolds not only elected Macuck, they're gonna give him enough seats in the legislative to do EVERYTHING he says.

France to be arab by next election's time

Oh, please. France was Arab since they conquered Lebanon and Algeria.

they even won ALL sexes and ALL age groups

Not a single french demographic is based

Look at this shit, almost an one-party state

We all know France is doomed, let 'em rot.

YAAAAAAAASSSS KING
SEXY YOUNG KING

SLAY RACISTS
LOVE WINS
DIVERSITY WELCOME

other exit-poll

it's ogre

france will turn into islamist state before the end of century

US should better disarm this country before radical muslims get their hands on the nuclear codes

FN is finished

This, after 3 years En Marche's name will be changed to En Jihad

>France will just destroy itself nationally, and be abused globally

Since you asked

RIP France. Glad i could visit before this islamic clusterfuck started. I for one am ready to pack and leave the continent.

so he is from a long line of sexual deviants

>1st June
>in seven days
Really made me think

EU won

The fun part is that ISIS will soon fall in Iraq and Syria, which means they will join the rapefugee waves in ridiculous numbers.
You can expect MUCH more serious shit than random trucks driving into people, etc etc.

+ Since Macron won't crack down on mosques either (where they recruit new members), hundreds if not thousands will join their ranks after a few years.
Europe is heading towards a complete clusterfuck.

this

they made their bed

bump

good bye france =]

such a shame the flag of my home state (iowa) was based after yours and that were frontier men in this country.

youre a fucking shame now and disgusting as a nation and hope you do become muslims majority and fucking rot into a nukable shit hole

what the fuck, it was like 2 minutes of alex jones on megan kelly

Macron bows to Trump.

>tfw your country is going to shit

It'll be very interesting to see how things go from here. Whatever bad shit may happen, they'll have brought it entirely on themselves.

RIP Froganons.

Forgot file

>France doing what it knows best

Kek

>R A D I C A L Centrism.jpg

how can the polls and election not be rigged? Its the damn EU

Nothing was rigged, media propaganda too stronk

france is topcuck

If France wouldn't still occupy German territories I actually couldn't give a fuck. They brought it to themselves with their dumb revolution. In fact I think it serves them right for what Napoleon did to Europe.

>fresh joke