Don't live in Burgerland and I have never actually met a Mexican. The Mexicans are far from being white...

Don't live in Burgerland and I have never actually met a Mexican. The Mexicans are far from being white, or Hispanics really, right? Did the Spanish just mix the entire country up or is there some sort of Aristocracy which has mostly Spanish genes.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Otumba
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casta
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Hispanic

Hispanic is not a race

Don't use that word in a discussion about race

Its' a geographic term

The race of a brown person is mestizo

Okay, thanks. Looked it up and found this picture. I think I get it. P. disgusting desu.

Most of them are mixed between the natives and the Spanish, however there is actually a staggering amount of whites in Latin America. Uruguay and Argentina are both 70% + white. Brazil has 91 Million whites which is about half of the population.

In some places in Latin America the white population is actually growing, so there's a tiny nugget of hope there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans

That's cool. Still confuses me as to why Europeans would want to have mongrel children. But whatever, it's done.

Well, they were months in the sea without seeing any pussy so I guess they wanted straight sex for once.

True.

I'm the baby. Pretty much white, tbqh famalamadingdong.

There are white Mexicans, but they stay in Mexico. The Mexicans who come to America are mestizo or native Mexican. Usually the men are about 5'6 tops. First generation just wants a better life, works their asses off and has 6+ kids, half of which are criminals or deadbeats

Can't really blame the conquistadors for wanting to tap some prime teenage Aztec pussy. They got a bit carried away with it though.

They aren't even Mexicans anymore. They're Nicaraguans or from El Salvador which are even poorer and pretty much Indio or dark Mestizos.

Mexico just lets them go through because, hey why the fuck not? They don't have to deal with them that way.

The fucked the men up a wee bit too hard in battle. It seemed to have been completely undefended for that reason and ripe for the plunder.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Otumba

Most of them are smelly indians calling themselves mestizos so they can claim to be in some part white.

>this picture
Is it some kind of malicious delusion to slander us?

Most of the country is mixed. However, the mestizo race is no a spectrum (unlike gender). And yes there are few Castizos, that means, people of full European descent whose bloodline hasn't been tainted with mestizo blood.

Those on the whiter end of the spectrum tend to be of higher socio-economic class. While those on the browner end of the spectrum tend to be of the lowest socio-economic class.

I can tell you one thing...

I live in Baltimore City, and Latinos have taken over a lot of neighborhoods that were nigger neighborhoods.... and those neighborhoods are now a MILLION times better than they were.

They have some gang violence between each other, but at least you can walk down the street in daylight now.

Holy shit stfu

that baby looks like christian weston chandler

Nah. I didn't make it. To me it represents the truck of peace killing people in Europe and how it well set off a reaction in Europeans to become more nationalist or to embrace NatSoc values again,

I have only experienced niggers directly so I would differently agree. W/out evidence from Latinos of course. From what I've heard they actually form communities rather than shooting each other all the time.

Mfw grandfather was %100 spanish living in mexico

Was he first generation or had he been living there for years?

No joking tho the first Spanish that arrived must have taken some very pretty pre-hispanic princesses.

His family I mean.

Of course. With out a doubt. Have you looked up the Casta systems on wiki? Also we were never taught about the Spanish inquisition in California. The Spanish had their own Jew Genocide? Fucking based.
He left Spain because he was kicked out of the special intelligence in Spain at the time, so he told my father. I honestly think that he did something terrible in Spain and had to flee to Mexico, but my father will never admit it. My father is 70 years old
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casta

Google the Mexico City council picture. The Mexican elite has small Indian admixing. The people that come to America are basically aztecs. Illiterate, low skill.

So to answer your question, he began his family here in meso america

Holy shit. Fucking nice. They will never admit it, but the Casta systems are still playing a role today. Me personally I want to make my blood more pure and breed with a full Spanish qt3.14

Most Mexicans are a horrible mix of

Spanish
Nigger
Native American
and north african sand nigger

The boats full of Spanish sailors were full of moor bloods that spain wanted to get rid of

In Latin America (Mexico included), the aristocracy was pureblooded Spanish (and thus white). The more mixed you were with the Indians, the lower class you were. This has eroded over time, but the highest class Mexicans are often still white. The vast majority of the country is dark-skinned, though.

Truth. The Europeans mixed with the middle easterns, which gave us Spanish. The Spanish brought black slaves and moors with them. That's why most Spanish settlers had genealogical documentation of their bloodline, not only to get better seats of power and better jobs, but to prove they were not filthy fucking niggers or dune coons

>He left Spain because he was kicked out of the special intelligence in Spain at the time

Do you know when was it? After the spanish civil war or before?

It's your job to keep your blood pure, whatever that may mean to you

So my father is about 70, and I assume my grandfather was 40 at the time, so this must have been somewhere in the 1920s to 30s. Too late for the war

Ooh okay man, I see two options:

1.He was close to the dictator Primo de Rivera and he had to leave because he lost the power.

2. He was a disguised anarchist/communist.

Primo de Rivera was a right winged nationalistic guy. So the first option is pretty good and the most probable.

Thanks bro. You just gave me some more stuff to look up. Where you from Spanish bro?

A Mexican lady at the airport called me güerito, am I white?

I'm from Valencia. Next to the mediterranean sea. Comfy city :)

No.

Looks nice. I've only been to Madrid. I want to get work in Spain and start a family there. What's the general consensus on Mexican Americans over there? Is it welcome or is it a fuck off were full

Someone who isn't a dumb Nicaraguan answer please.

>Is it welcome or is it a fuck off were full

People here generally like latinos, you are culturally spaniards. Just don't be too noisy nor join a latino gang and you will be liked.

You just have to come here to try it. I will just tell you that we have 300.000 retired british living here. It's a nice place to live.

Cool thanks bro. What's the work prospect like? What do you do

They did the same thing in Compton. It's 80+ percent latino now.

Google presidents of each latin American country and see how many are either outright White or very White looking.

>pic related

I'm finishing my studies as IT. In my field it's very easy to find a job.

If you have a decent university degree you will find a job. Maybe you won't be well payed but here it's cheaper than US and you will be able to raise your family.

Obviously, start seeking jobs before coming here.

I'm going to sleep bro, good luck.

No the whole country is not mixed with Spanish the vast majority of Mexico isn't mixed and the elite are just Spanish.