NJ Highschool photoshops Trump shirt out of yearbook photo

insider.foxnews.com/2017/06/10/donald-trump-shirt-blacked-out-yearbook-photo-student-says

>A New Jersey student said the "Trump - Make America Great Again" on his t-shirt was allegedly blacked-out in his yearbook photo.

>Wall Township High School junior Grant Berardo told the Newark Star-Ledger he wore his Trump shirt on yearbook photo day.

>Berardo's image proofs had the logo still present and his school ID reportedly had it too.

>But, when he got his yearbook this week, the Trump logo on his T-shirt appeared to be censored.

>Berardo said another student's Trump logo was blacked-out and a third student had a quotation by President Trump removed from her photo.

>School superintendent Cheryl Dyer told families in a letter that her office is investigating the incident as an "allegation of censorship and possible violation of First Amendment rights."

>"There is nothing in our student dress code that would prevent a student from expressing his or her political views and support for a candidate," Dyer said.

BLACKED

Dumb ass white snowflake wanted to stand out in his year book. I glad the blocked that shit out. Who the fuck wears a t shirt for a year book photo?

poop

Good. It's high school. All political statement shirts should be banned

Every other highschooler ever.

Don't most schools have policies against political shirts? I remember feminists flipped out when some girl was told she couldn't wear a feminist t shirt

An example of SJW influence at all levels of society.

New Info Missle

Fucking statist scum

Fuck off to Russia then, cunt.

>caring about a yearbook photo

Are you a woman or a faggot?

Bull shit. Maybe in redneckville in the city we wear a fucking suit like people that contribute to society.

Jesus Christ, mentally ill faggot probably a transvestite

fpbp

>no one complains when they photoshop away acne and skin blemishes
>no one complains when they improve the lighting and colouration of the photos
They're just trying to make the yearbook look nicer

I wore a suit for my senior photo, not for any other ones, but I made a point to at least wear a button up shirt because I'm not uncultured swine.

That's one of the most retarded things I've heard.

Are they going to ban the American flag from yearbooks next?

Article says no. Also a typical highschool dress code would have stuff like you can't wear anything ridiculously slutty (mostly directed to girls, with specific criteria) and you also can't wear anything that advertises drugs, tobacco, or alcohol. That's about it. A shirt supporting a presidential candidate and later elected president should absolutely be well within the rights of a student to wear for a school photo.

Tinker v. Des Moines you stupid fuck

Didn't the Senior Class president have a FDR quote stay under his pic, while the Freshman class president had a quote of Trump removed?

If no politics are allowed, why was the FDR quote allowed to stay?

Side note, why is this news worthy? Student Yearbook, which is run by the students overseen by faculty, gets to edit the yearbook. No reason to go to the press about something you resolve within the establishment. If you go to the staff and ask to punish said editors, in which they refuse to (either by denial or refusal), then take it to court (if you honestly want to over some faggot school picture). Then use press over the court case (though pointed out there already has been). This press isn't going to change the yearbooks, punish the students, or punish the school. It's just sensationalism over something you can't actually change, so you bitch about it. At best he's going to be given another yearbook that is unedited just for him, case goes away, nothing changed, nothing will since it's after the matter.