Trump announced that he is going to give a "major speech" during his visit to Poland in July

Trump announced that he is going to give a "major speech" during his visit to Poland in July.

What do you think he is going to say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zFLPD7jdH_s
hooktube.com/watch?v=zFLPD7jdH_s
youtube.com/watch?v=sx94BZonkLA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He sent few "thank-you" letters to Polish American organisations for voting for him. He told our president in phone-conversation that he is grateful for Polish-American votes. Lately, during the NATO summit he caught our defence minister and told him that he is happy to see that American soldiers are so friendly received in Poland and he asked him to pass his gratitude to Polish-American organisations that supported him in the elections.

It would be silly if he thanked us one more time during this speech. I hope that this speech is going to be dedicated to pure geopolitics.

Something akin to "Fuck the EU" and praising Poland's christian values

> Anyone know a good plumber?

Is it true that Trump's trip to the UK is on hold currently? xD

Poland Strong. Believe me, Poland is the strongest. Much stronger than other European covfefe nations. The strongest.

Yeah, that was just announced.
Even though the Queen over ruled their Muslim mayor/jihadist

fuck that baboon

"Never again"

Funny thing is that out of all late US presidents who gave speeches in Poland, like Bill Clinton, George Bush, Obama - the best speech belonged to Mitt Romney who was only a candidate. Trump's speech to Polish-American organisation was boring too, desu, but Romney's speech was funny at least.

youtube.com/watch?v=zFLPD7jdH_s

>direct link to The Young Turks
Use hooktube so they don't get views. Just change the domain in the url.

hooktube.com/watch?v=zFLPD7jdH_s

Trump makes the biggest heel turn ever
>Poland needs to take in more refugees

No fucking way he is going to say it

youtube.com/watch?v=sx94BZonkLA

Oh shit son I can't wait for this.

We're going to war against Germany again except this time it's because they're trying to invade with an army of Shitskins this time.

Probably announce trade deals and say they are winners for controlling the muslim threat.

He'll probably bitch about how his in-laws were murdered there and muh holocaust.

He's looking to add plumbing to the wall. Guards gotta piss and tourists gotta tour, so he's looking for the cheapest quotes. Since the best polish plumbers are here, and his visit here is postponed. He's taking what he can.

Good men know to wait patiently but good men also know when to strike. And when good men strike they strike with fury and righteousness only afforded by God's immense grace.

You have waited long enough. Let it not be revenge that moves you but the knowledge that if you do not act then Mother Europe will perish under the strain of its traitorous leaders. The bombs already fall, the soldiers already march. Globalist-occupied Berlin will fall within the week and it will rise as a symbol of our struggle. I now leave you with your prime-minister who will explain how you can help the war effort. To victory!

This. What to expect of a Jew asslicker?

Jared Kushner visited our Auschwitz necro museum few times btw, as a kid too. His relatives belonged to Bielski partisans - Polish Jews who chose to collaborate with soviets and kill Germans instead of going to gas chambers like a cattle.

> plumbing plumb plumber plumplum

Jesus, fuck off, retard....

Awesome, I admire Poland so much in this crisis.

I'd say I'm jealous, but that's really just what admiration is, isn't it? a positive form of jealousy.

I really hope the UK can grow a spine again even half as strong as the one Poland has.