Hey goyim wanna hear a funny story?

I mean, every fucktard online understands that sand dindus are retrograde IQ 80 islamic fuckwit good for nothings that are (almost) as dumb as blacks.
BUT
do you actually know any stories about arab stupidity made manifest in a humorous way?

because oh boy do I have a treasure trove of tales to share.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=md2r8XtdDgs
youtube.com/watch?v=zpGZ_xDtA3I&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jew rat.

go on..

Tell us some mr shlomo.

This thread will be archived soon

Sup Forums Moderators are now flushing most Anti Israel/Jew Cult threads.

Good luck user

You stole Cletus's foreskin!

Sage, worthless jew (=/= kebab).

Go on rabbi.

well then, here's a funny little thing that comes from america's .. OTHER .. greatest ally

shortly after saudi arabia was founded by king dumbass ibn saud, his friendly relations with the british made him want to modernize his government's facilities by adding telephones to them.
problem being we're talking about muslims here, so islamic preachers that for the first time in their life saw a phone, and heard human speech emanating from an object, immediately panicked and declared this voice must be the voice of the devil, Iblis. since getting something done in an arab country without support of islamic preachers is hard, king Ibn Saud called the higest ranking imams to his office, and told the preachers to pick up the phone when it rang and listen.
he then went to another office, dialed his own office's number, and when the preachers picked it up, started reciting an islamic prayer
he then came back to his office and asked "was the prayer recided correctly?"

the preachers stated, and deduced the following: "yes, the text was accurate and the pronouncian was proper, and seeing that the devil naturally tries to corrupt a man's prayer, must not have been in this phone"
and thus telephones were declared a legit islamic tool. for those muslims that were smart enough to work it anyway

Do share.

Got any good holocaust stories?

Arabs are fucking retarded. (Me included)

well sure, but that's something for another thread
I do have one about, once again, british dealings with arabs that culminated in a less than glorious result
during the 70's, I believe, a british (((merchant))) once sold a fire retardant polymer fabric to some wealthy arab family for the wedding dress of their daughter, after putting a lit match on the fabric and showing the arabs it didn't carch fire

the sheik wanted to show his prestige and opulence by affording such an expensive and useful fabric that doesn't burn, so once the crowd gathered he called his daughter, dowsed her dress in gasoline and set her alight. this obviously killed her, so her older brother went to the UK, found the merchant, wrapped him in the same fabric and set him on fire as "revenge", and so he was arrested for murder and was sent to prison until the 90's

heard that photography is still forbidden in some islamic countries

Share anti aryan plots.

I honestly, sincerely and whole heartedly don't know any

yeah he could tell you about the holocauster and the other shit that totally happened like the 6 gorillion

tell us the jew plan. is this image accurate? the answer is yes. now tell us more of your plan

i mean the holocoaster

>do you actually know any stories about arab stupidity made manifest in a humorous way?

Here's one I heard
>Be arab
>Fuck cousin and have kid
>Relatives continue inbreeding for the next 1400 years
>Permanently damage gene pool due to widespread cousin fucking
>Average IQ is borderline 'tard level
>Now 2nd stupidest race in the world
>Continue inbreeding and blowing selves up

How come inbred jews don't have similar levels kf retardation?

of course it is accurate, but in your limited little goy mind you fail to understand why
there are literally as many "plans" as there are jews. we literally jew each other twice as often as we jew you.
hell I can name just as many israeli jew politicians and businessmen that oppose everything said in this image right off the top of my head
like Shaked
Feiglin
Meir Kahane
Saul Rosenfeld
Caroline Glick
and fuck that, myself. and unless I'm mistaken, none of the fags in your (((pic))) are ISRAELI jews

basically, trying to outwit all jews is impossible. so just find those jews whole interests align with your own, IE western nationalism and vacuum sealed borders instead of rapefugees welcome

laughed so hard i woke the kid up,ffs lol

Google "red mercury" and what the idiots think it does and where to "find" it.

Tell me how it feels to be the most abused demography?

POO

it's actually the result of medieval goy policies
jews weren't allowed to own land so they wouldn't compete with christian farmers and would have to depend on usury for a living, thus making themselves useful to the nobility who could tax them without having to lend money themselves and get excommunicated by the church
so the european jews that could afford the most kids were basically the most intelligent and thus succesful accountants from day one. it helps offest the drop in intelligence but not other defects like the nose thing

More pleasde.

I'm no Zionist but I'm ever so tempted to be one mostly because I think these sand monkeys are inferior subhumans who lost nearly every battle within the last century with you Shlomos. They had vastly superior numbers in equipment and manpower, but in addition to being of lower IQ their iron-age belief system renders them even more backward and hopeless.

yes greatest ally, tell us a story!

take the shoah-skeptic zionist pill
where did he say he was african american?

well this once dates back to the 1950's and early 60's
back then we managed to get a spy into the syrian high command, named Eli Cohen, under the fake identity of some rich arab businessman. like many of the connected people of the time he went on military tours to see the syrian army in action preparing for the next war with Israel, and so he once visited the syrian golan heights and the bunkers that were constructed in it. after seeing the bunkers, he approached the syrian general and told him "you know, I fear our men will be demoralized to fight here"
when the general asked why, Eli said that building bunkers on flat, treeless plateaus was a bad idea sun above would make the soldiers inside the bunkers get extremely discomfortable because of the summer heat
the general, of course, asked what should they do
and so our spy gave them a brilliant idea: plant enormous eucalyptus trees that would tower above the bunkers and cover them with cool shadow that would make patrolling and fighting way more easy. the syrians, seeing this as a great idea, did just that.

... and so our bomber planes just had to look from a mile away to just spot the big ass tree and know EXACTLY where to drop the bomb to take the bastards out

This is what jews find hilarious and makes them /comfy/, subverting, infiltrating and finally murdering their enemies without any risk to themselves.

I will admit I kekked though

>we're only kikes because goyim made us that way!
Nigger tier. Have some pride Schlomo especially if you're going to make a thread shitting on dune coons.

bless you for making these threads shlomo

you're just mad because dead arabs can't immigrate.

kek

that is pretty good

tell us i am curious now

No I´m mad that evolution gave white men morals and saw fit to let everyone else off the hook. I like playing on hard mode but not insane.

do you agree that the Jew is the master race?

lol more please

how is that different from
>we're the land of the free because the british made us resist

I take great pride in being a jew and thus more deviously intelligent than you lowly goyim. everyone belonging to every ethnos should do the same, except africans

Wow that's really jewish

cool tricks shlomo

Do you really consider other races to be inferior?

Honestly now lad.

Fuck off jew

Both are spun bullshit. We're the land of the free because we tried to fuck Britain out of what was theirs and succeeded. And the whole unsubstantiated jewish i.q. thing is getting a little cringy desu

a german, eh?
well, I got a funny one for ya about arab dumbass deployment of armor. one of the reasons we managed to force the egyptians on such a destructive retreat during the six day war was the fact that without them having any air cover and recon, we managed to flank their armor by easily popping up behind them.
see, since the sinai is a desert, moving across off the major roads was impossible because armor and cars can't climb steep sandy dunes. or so the arabs thought, thus positioning all their armor pointing forward next to the roads, thinking there's no way we'd be able to get behind them.

... until we opened our jeep tires' valves to get some air out and increase the traction with the sand

Lmao, where do you get these from?

probably older vets told him some war stories, good reads though.

you're allright, shlomo
got any more?

Do you follow Torah?
You know Yahushua followed Torah and if it were not for Christians misrepresenting Him as a law-breaker (Deut 13, Deut 4:3), perhaps you Jews would realize who He actually was....

moar plz also... my brother from the house of Judah.

Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa! So Sutherland is a Jewish last name?
So that means Kiefer Sutherland is a Jew? So that means Snake from Metal Gear Solid V was played by a Jew?
*flips table*
That's it! No more redpills for me!

well, how about this video?

>saudi arabia was founded by king dumbass ibn
Incorrect. It was STOLEN -- from its Sharif -- who was then compensated by the Brits with the gift of Jordan -- which was formerly promised to the Zionists

Otherwise, quality raconteuring, jude

Where is their mothe... oh that's right.. they're Muslims.

Never bring a rock to a car fight.

so it was SAUDI arabia before Abdulaziz ibn SAUD?

Can you jews please kill the muslims. I want jews to control middle east so we can send all jews there

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Hey there, what do you think of my types...
youtube.com/watch?v=md2r8XtdDgs
Had to leave Christianity because it does not teach the whole truth of the Word. I hope you guys don't hate us. Many of us are in the IDF and we fight like hell for Israel.

Be honest for once, Shlomo. Ibn Saud and his clan are cryptokikes.

[all] Jews =/= ZIONISTS

Until this fact is understood and underpins all assessment of "Jewish" machination, one will forever be a gormless goyim -- an effective agent of your Zionist puppeteer.

Why didnt you jews just wipe palestinians off the map or at least kick them all out back in the 60s?

Here is another one about many of us here who have found truth. What do you think of us?
youtube.com/watch?v=zpGZ_xDtA3I&t=1s

I'd sooner accept Mugabe and Un as my cousins

Oy vey. They're not even trying to be crypto anymore.

Also explain all the Shlomos and Moshes in their family tree.

Could a Jew tell a 30/yo white male what needs to be done to stay alive in the next 40 years?

>land of the free
why the goyim are so stupid

Bamp for more pisslam insights. Good thread Merchant.

seconding this, asking for a friend

Maybe it has to with their religion? Since the Palestinian remnants are Muslim, Jews can't outright kill them because they're not "Idol worshippers" i.e crosses like Christians worship.

That's what I think.

how the fuck would I know? I never visited your hemisphere
make sure to live in a white area I guess

How did you learn English?

Fuck the moderators. Bunch of Jew infiltrator scum

> (You)
>
>how the fuck would I know? I never visited your hemisphere
>make sure to live in a white area I guess

Do you hate whites?

because then the soviets would have nuked us

I look jewish, have a last name that might/might be jewish, and people assume I am Jewish, and accordingly around me.

I am not jewish. What do? Continue enjoying the ride? I have had wealth literally handed to me under this assumption.

do you have more stories?

fluent english is an academic requirement in all israeli universities. it's actually a mandatory high school class

and it's a love/hate thing. I mean I think you're dumb cucks that should get rid of your own jews and send them here already for us to "deal" with, but I don't want you physically harmed

Keep going, Merchant of Muslim Mangling!

>muslim

sadly I'm too tired to remember more
Imma dig up several for next thread, promise

Six Day War was pretty impressive.

Alright alright, how many shekels for one more story?

i cant wait

I said I'm out
come tomorrow

This is pretty funny. Truly you're our greatest ally. But stay in Israel you desert rat.

This is accurate but incomplete. You forgot to mention that their lending policies ended up controlled at the highest levels. This actually got a lot of the poor/stupid Jews killed. The policies were created to fail intentionally. They relied on unrealistic crop expectations. One bad year and it would render many European people destitute and homeless. This pissed them off. They would then often kill the lower and middle management kikes or at least run them off and take their shit, while the richest families were unaffected.

This is how you got families like the Rothschilds. It was an unintentional eugenics program.

Please stop saying dumb shit. Your stupidity is an embarrassment for all of us. Our ancestors literally did create Askenazi kikes. They are on average about 40% European and they were selectively bred by the policies of our ancestors.

Jews are hilarious. Top kekings jewbro

oh shit, Jew's got bants!