PAGANISM GENERAL

PAGANISM GENERAL

EDITION: ᛊᛊᛊ Day of Sun ᛊᛊᛊ

ᛏᛏᛏ HAIL THE GODS, HAIL VICTORY ᛏᛏᛏ

This is a thread for the discussion of Paganism, the future of Aryan Race, Culture, Traditionalism, Jewish Question and Christianity.

ᛟᛟᛟ Places to start learning ᛟᛟᛟ

Varg's playlist "European Polytheism & Tradition"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA

Survive the Jive playlist "Paganism"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcroOUap-NylBcWAle2Dg_8bxpLkcSMlH

ᚦᚦᚦ Social Media ᚦᚦᚦ

Discord Code: w68tguT

Any questions, interested in learning, Christians on the edge, or just want to debate, feel free to join any of the groups above.

IMPORTANT! Before you have any questions, please check out the Q&A below:

>pastebin.com/aD6k77uh

ϟϟϟ Recommended channels ϟϟϟ

Varg Vikernes
>youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective

Survive the Jive
>youtube.com/channel/UCZAENaOaceQUMd84GDc26EA

European Kitchen
>youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg

Forgotten Roots
>youtube.com/channel/UCJpN-GBTchQaSVwBbefYMNg

DukeOfDurham
>youtube.com/channel/UCXrzcmZ9eIkQi-u2BPH_4ug/featured

Survival Russia
>youtube.com/user/Moscowprepper

ᛟᛟᛟ PAGANISM MEGA ᛟᛟᛟ
>mega.nz/#F!MahAVQYR!M7fBxWWNIYh9fevOFHL7WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zOvsyamoEDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>if I draw religions as really ugly guys they will be like really BTFO

German pagan reporting in, found myself an beautiful oak to pray on this day.

If anyone near, please contact me here are the cords for the oak.

Bring met and stones.

Heil

Forgot to add one of my favorite german pagan song

youtube.com/watch?v=zOvsyamoEDg

51°19'56.09"N 8°53'2.60"E

Anarcho Feudalist (similar to primitivism) Deist pagan here.

Awesome sadly, I'm a leafy so I can't visit till I move.

>Anarcho Feudalist (similar to primitivism) Deist pagan here.
Welcome brother

>This triggers the LARPagan

Your larping as ancient Israelites and literally worshiping a fucking jew

Hail Odyn my fellow Aryan ubermensch!

Who else here is recharging his magicka? I came from berlin to spain in search of the mystical BBC, the musky monster ebony cock filled with powerful semen magicka.

Who would win?

>Millions of Pagans
>Literally one Frank

On this day, kek, one of the pagan gods saw that not all leafs are degenerate
>supports goys that literally raped all of europe to become pagan

you are not better than muslims and their prophet

Why search so far? Your girlfriend could have helped you in finding that.

>Who else here is recharging his magicka? I came from berlin to spain in search of the mystical BBC, the musky monster ebony cock filled with powerful semen magicka.

>larp general

The closer to africa the more powerful the bbc for magicka is my fellow aryan odynist!
t. Jew trying to deprive us of our ancestral magickal powers

Karl was a disgusting jew that got cucked by a pagan

>pagan gods saw that not all leafs are degenerate
>
thanks, I hate being a leaf planning to move to Sweden soon
get outta here faggot
Worship aryan gods and your a larper ok (((Christcuck)))

Ah, sweden, smart people importing a lot of powerful ebony mandingos to power their ancient aryan magicka!

W-woah... so this is the power of Paganism?

WE

BAKA
Is this the power of Christianity

Haha!! Dumb chriscuck, now that we have unlimited nigro cock we will use their ancient magicka semen to kill ALL chriscucks, kikepitalists and kikes like our lord varg said!!!
Negro semen regens magicka the best man.

>planning to move to Sweden soon
Maybe you'll run into Mjango at the LARPfest

>Posting med nigger structures....
SAD!!!

You're a false flag chriscuck.

You like to suck the cock of your own swarthy kind

the catholic church invented islam

sincerely, a gnostic christian.

>A
>FUCKING
>STICK

For your information you chink leaf, I'm a proud ARYAN nordiscist odynist that follows varg, I'm here only to hunt for black cock to replenish my powerful magicka.

Fuck idiot, your going to suffer in Hel's realm for being swarthy

admit it, Europe was civilised by the Christians, there is a reason paganism was replaced

I'm more aryan and white than you're chinkboy, you're just jealous of my superior aryan germanic genes and filled up magicka tanks with powerful negro semen.

Christianity didn't civilize Europe if anything it was the opposite

Yes haha, dem ebil dark ages amiright?

>I'm more aryan and white than you're chinkboy, you're just jealous of my superior aryan germanic genes and filled up magicka tanks with powerful negro semen.
What's your definition of being Aryan? Dark skinned, black hair, browned eyed and in general swarthy, cursed by Baldr

>Posting NIGGER meds
Ugh! Stop this already.

Fixed it, no med-niggers now! HAIL ODYN!!

Listen you retarded chink, I'm an aryan germanic from berlin I have pale skin whiter than snow, blonde hair and blue eyes, but you're a filthy chink eyed subhuman who can't use aryan magicka.

>before christianity
nothing much
>after christianity
colonize the world

nice try larper but facts trump your puesdo history ;^)

Medditerians weren't always swarthy, my family is southern European

before crypto-judaism massive temples, monuments, and palaces. After crypto-judiasm, burning of temples, closing of bathhouse, genocides of Europes, and constant religious wars

>my family is southern European
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAH
NIGGER!!!!
YOU DUMB FUCKING NIIIIIIGGERRRR!!!
Stay away from aryan europa you retarded nigger!!

Location doesn't matter it's how you look like

>thread about paganism, be it a pro-pagan or anti-pagan thread
>only ever talk about norse/germanic paganism

I wish pagans and Christians would stop shitting up each other's threads. Divide/conquer does nothing for anyone.

>DUN MATTER!! IS NO NEGRO!!!
Nope you're a NIGGER. a retarded NON aryan NON european NIGGER.

l would like to know more about paganism

>muh d and c
Oh, there's that little cliche again. That assumption that "uniting" with people who don't share your values at all will somehow grant you victory.

>Other paganism
>Not nigger bullshit
Lmao, go read up on the greatness of varg he explains it.

>closing of bathhouse
um sweetie, thats clearly wrong.

>>only ever talk about norse/germanic paganism
It's because no one asked otherwise, I prefer some germanic names and some proto-aryan names plus they all come from the same origin with culture variations
We can't unite with communist and marxist, their not our allies to begin with
>pic related

or OR there could just be some threads for both sides that aren't filled to the brim with shitposts and people can actually discuss things. But nah, we can't have that around here.

Said a fucking spaniard.

It's not like there aren't libshit pagans, m8.

See
then

Shut up negroboy.

I'm a german vacationing here you pole subhuman, we should have killed you all along with the kikes.

Paganism is the worship of the Aryan gods, they all come from the same origin but have differences based on culture, ex, Thor has a hammer, Perun has an axe.
>pic related
Not an argument

Being German doesn't automatically make you more aryan then anyone else idiot, it's based on how you look like.

Thanks, gonna look for Perun now

Wiccans don't follow aryan paganism, it's was created in 1954

Stop this nonsense, you may have missed your chance this time but next Sunday we all expect you to attend Church.

>we should have killed you all
You tried, shame you sucked at it.
ps. give back Bralin (Berlin).

>Thanks, gonna look for Perun now
I posted a bunch of useful links as well as Skype and discord if you're interested
Attend goyim education camp? No way Schlomo
>pic related

Im taking the piss with you because your clearly some edgy teenager rebelling against their christian parents.

Just be a good goy and go to church.

It can never end because Christians are shitskins and race traitors while pagans are for purity of blood, soil, and spirit. Nativist folk religions are the greatest threat to the Semitic hegemony, therefore the slaves of Semites are trained to attack anyone who does not worship a Semite. Meanwhile, pagans find Christians abhorrent either as the shitskins they are or because they are race traitors whose legacy is the Kali Yuga into which we've been plunged.

>hah those are just wiccans, it's not like non-wiccan heathens are mostly progressive :D

>REMINDER
All anti-Christians are Leftist globalists, and vote accordingly.

l'm 100% interested, thanks man

>Just be a good goy and go to goych.
Rebelling against Judeadom is a good thing

>It can never end because Crypto-jews are shitskins and race traitors while pagans are for purity of blood, soil, and spirit. Nativist folk religions are the greatest threat to the Semitic hegemony, therefore the slaves of Semites are trained to attack anyone who does not worship a Semite. Meanwhile, pagans find Crypto-jews abhorrent either as the shitskins they are or because they are race traitors whose legacy is the Kali Yuga into which we've been plunged.

lol
>pic related
Not true, the gods hate non-Aryans. The majority of the world's Christians are non-aryans

Trump is a kike puppet, those voters don't care about the Aryan race, the Bible says everyone is equal all they care about is Christianity.

>bashing two things you hate together to make one of them easier to attack

>pic related

I don't care about the "Aryan" race either. Fuck Germans. I'm Anglo-Celtic.

>babby's first shitpost

>I'm Anglo-Celtic.

>I don't care about the "Aryan" race either. Fuck Germans. I'm Anglo-Celtic.
Celtics are aryans, read the Q&A

>White
>Not Christian

Time to grow up don't you think? Your mother and father would be very ashamed of you LARping around.

Assuming, of course, you are an adult and not a teen rebel. In which case this is more adorable than anything.

GUYSSS LOOOK IM AN ARYAN MASTTTERACE!!!!

FUCK CRYPTO KIKES

MUSLIMS = CHRISTIANS

HEEEOILLL OODDINNN GUYS!

>pagans are for purity of blood, soil, and spirit

Someone should tell that to the actual living pagans we have now, how can those bastids not know these ideas are self-evident in their own religion :^)

Celtics are not germanic or nordic trash. I am not a snow nigger, and I don't care about your big tent faggotry.

This paganism trend makes no sense to me.

I doubt that the average pagan on here genuinely believes in their heart of hearts that a deer headed maiden controls the fates or whatever. It's more that they believe in some vague higher power, and they can use whatever imagery they wish in order to conceptualize it.

Meanwhile, (I would like to hope that) most Christians on here truly believe that the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are very real and tangible and have providence in their lives. It's completely different.

And the pagans here believe what they believe for political reasons. Their beliefs are a political statement more than anything. While (again, I hope that) the Christians believe what they believe purely because they accept that it is how the cosmos is ordered.

In short, the paganism trend seems disingenuous to me. Like its all about appearances. Maybe the pagans regard their gods or maybe even pray to them sometimes, but its completely different to how Christians worship God. Their faith is like an afterthought to them. I know a lot of Christians are like that too, but there are some genuine, hardcore mystic Christians whose faith pervades every aspect of their lives. You don't see that with pagans.

>you can't be sincere in your beliefs unless you worship a Semite!
Every argument made in favor of Christianity hinges on treason against one's own race and denial of the truth of reality.

All Europoids are of the Aryan root race.

>if I don't answer the claim that most heathens are progressive and just switch goalposts to the damn Christians again maybe they won't notice

>we wuz poos and loos nigguh
>eeybody wit white skin be a aryan an shieet

Its just edgy kids that missed the euphoric atheist phase but still want to rebel against their religious parents.

White and not a good goy, if not being a slave to the jews is larping lol. Christians literally believe they are the true jews man.
Our blood, our gods, our traditions not kikes and their dieties
I never said celtics are germanic you idiot, celts are aryans not germanic

>celts are aryans not germanic

Rejecting Christ makes you the goodest of goys, champ.

Jews (and Judaism) does not exist anymore, the whole "Lost Tribe" mumbo jumbo is make believe much like this Justice league tier "religion" you seem to have adapted.

" The singers mention "the black skin, the hated of Perkwunos", being swept ourtof heaven [ RgV.IX.73.5 ] * "Perkwunos protected in battle the Aryan worshipper, he subdued the lawless for Manu, he conqured the black skin."

The gods hate non aryans man, just like Yahweh hates goyim
Not an argument
I pray to the gods all the time and they guide my fate with an invisible hand+

>you can't be sincere in your beliefs unless you worship a Semite!

Like I said, every argument made in favor of worshiping a Semite rests upon denial of the truth and treason against one's own folk. The most hilarious part is how Christcucks go on and on about others not believing in things when they have no concept of spirituality and thus cannot even understand the truths others have rediscovered.

>shitty "debunk" pic that misses the point incoming

>debunked

SUCK PENIS AND BE WHITE, MY BRODER. HEIL.

Not an argument

>Not an argument
looks like i am correct ;^)
did your parents not love you enough?