Drink of choice

What's your drink of choice,Sup Forums? Just picked up a 12 pack of boston ale and gonna spend the weekend hammered, watching star trek episodes on netflix.

Oh also, Trump's an embarrassment to the country and race doesn't matter.

There is literally nothing surprising in your post...

ale's your drink too then?

I like old fashioneds and white ipas

You better keep it to next generation or you're a ducking idiot.

>hates trump
>watches original series or voyager
Oh no I already know you're an idiot. And enough with that live long and prosper shit. I they start pulling Vulcan bullshit on next generation I'm done.

>race doesn't matter
Have you not seen ANY episodes with Ferenghi? Race does fucking matter. They are literally space Jews.

I'm actually watching some DS9 right now but TNG is def the my favorite. Voyager is dogshit though and Janeway should be tried for her crimes against other species and her incompetence as a leader.
What's wrong with capitalism? You a fucking commie or something?

White Russian

12 drinks keep u fucked up all weekend?
Wow..

I drink maybe twice a year, too busy making money and studying the rest of the time.

Ferenghi are not just capitalists, they are devious cheats. That's why troi is always like "he seems deceptive" while they are putting poison on their hands for a handshake or trying to blow up enterprise during a battle simulation. Space Jews.

>they're good at capitalism so they must be evil

L2 capitalism son, if that's what it takes to win, then that's what you gotta do. Otherwise just enjoy the utopia that is the federation.

That's not capitalism, like I said they often commit violent offenses to gain an advantage.

That is capitalism though. It's pure, unregulated capitalism. Tenth rule of accusation my friend.

Nerd

You sound successful. :)
Good knowing that you suck the long dick of progressive society.

I only suck my girlfriend's cock ;)

Whiskey. Old Fashion.

water and coffee. Everything else is for degenerates.

Number ten is "greed is eternal" you fucking pleb.

Decaf coffee

I know, I googled it before writing it. What's not to get?

Is that Sarina Valentina?
Goddamn, she's hot

>Inb4 >she

>not tea

I hate you filthy mundane.

Whiskey, no ice

>race doesn't matter