youtu.be/sHzdsFiBbFc
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24740588
youtube.com/watch?v=ahNexSTi4ZU
erowid.org/pharms/chloral_hydrate/chloral_hydrate.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

interesting watch
youtube.com/watch?v=OTVE5iPMKLg

Spiders are not human.

I don't drink caffeine unless I really need it. I consider people who "need their morning coffee" to be untermensch incapable of motivating themselves.

fuck you spider hating bigot

FREE YOUR MOMMY

I want me some Chloral Hydrate.

1. Spiders are not humans, nor even mammals, their physiology is totally different. Show data on mice, monkeys, apes etc.

2. What was the dosage. Dosage is everything. Table salt is toxic at a certain level. Drink a couple gallons of distilled water in a short period of time and you can die. Nutmeg will make you hallucinate if you eat enough of it. Without mentioning the dosage there is no point.

Anything is toxic above a certain dosage.

wtf is chloral hydrate and where can I get sum

People have been drinking tea and coffee for thousands of years.

I dont have the brain of a spider though...its sort of a massive difference...

Caffeine is poisonous to many different types of insects and arachnids

>if you use chloral on a spider it will be sleepy

Then why is the clown dead and all of sec is covered in webs?

I stopped drinking coffee 2 weeks ago. Damn, had a headache for a week straight. Now No problems but don't feel much different. At least I don't have to buy it anymore. Probably will not go back. Now if I can only kick this niccotine habit

I never squash spiders. too beneficial

Niggers and Aztecs were drinking it. Look at their civilization now.

find a place to use a sauna and start jogging every morning. Youll thank me later

youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc

It's the same principle. Caffeine prevents one from functioning normally.

Why do you drink it every day? You're addicted. Are you weak? Wake up.

>ITT caffeine addicts rationalizing their crutch

Same. I have arachnophobia and hate spiders, but I always set them free outside and let them live. I hope that they'll recognize my kindness, and repay me by taking care of all the bugs in my apartment.

the English drank tea and now look at them

Spiders get drunk off of caffeine.

The more cofeve i'm drink , the better my Spidey Sense.

>It's the same principle.

In what way is it the same principle? Spiders literally have a different biological system to process chemicals than humans do. This speaks to nothing as per the doses the spiders were receiving.

What's the sauna do for you? I've been in them before but they were just uncomfortable

>no direct evidence has been found indicating where in Africa coffee grew or who among the native populations might have used it as a stimulant or even known about it, earlier than the 17th century.[6]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee#History

kek, this
people have been drinking tea for thousands of years, but not like this, every day addicted

and most people don't drink tea. most people drink coffee and sweet caffeinated beverages.

it's the same principle in that all animals have natural genetic programming, ie. normal biological function; and psychoactive chemicals, especially addictive ones (daily use), are distortive

Tell that to australians!

W-why you gotta be like that

Free coffee at work the other day. I drank four sixteen ounce cups. I almost died. I went home that afternoon at 3pm and slept all afternoon. Woke up at about 9pm, took a shower, then back to bed all night.

Caffeine has never really had an effect on me, at least as far as what people seem to associate with it. Seems to make me sleepier if anything.

Love coffee though.

really depends on what kind of work you do desu

It helps sweat out the nicotine in your body. Once it's gone you won't have cravings anymore

if you don't drink your coffee black, you're an idiot

black coffee is healthy, and, like everything, mustn't be used in excess

if you don't know if you're drinking too much, drink less

/thread

Someone please hold me.
But don't actually touch me, that would be gross.

This. I drink about 1/4 cup with ice and water in the mornings - strait.

if you drink coffee every day you're a braindead addicted moron

nobody needs caffeine, don't be a pussy

>people have been drinking tea for thousands of years, but not like this, every day addicted
Are you retarded? East Asians rarely drank anything but tea.

>Finland is the most coffee's consumer per capita

youtube.com/watch?v=oWuyrlXI7nA

Those are (were) major world economies also

spoken like a true child lol

there is no way you're over 18

chocolate is toxic to dogs, we should stop eating it?

I've totally quit smoking weed and I have some alcohol 1-2 times a week.

I'm not giving up my caffeine or my nicotine.

Come at me.

Used to be a 2x coffee a guy sort of day. One in the morning and one at lunch just to power through the work day.

Weaned myself off the lunch coffee and now that I've started exercising again I'm perky in the morning after just a glass of juice. Coffee is still a guilty pleasure of mine though, a cup with sweets or sandwiches is simply the mark of civilization.

>biologically diverged for hundreds of millions of years
>completely different brains, circulation, nervous system, metabolic processes

>it's the same thing

You fucking idiot.

best ever

I don't drink any coffee. I never really cared for it. The one time I did have it, made me jittery as fuck.

I am much more productive and my work is of a higher quality when I drink coffee.. You're a fucking retard if you think that caffeine will effect a spider the same way that it effects humans.

People drink coffee because it stimulates the mental processes. Conversation is more interesting, work is easier, and life just seems better when you brain is buzzing with creativity and motivation.

Who gives a shit who drinks coffee? It's just a nice way/ritual to start your day? No major ill health effects in moderation. Mind your own business, fag.

oh god, it's that guy who for some reason likes everyone to know that he drinks his coffee black

why do you think anyone cares?

youtu.be/sHzdsFiBbFc
Relevant

Caffeine is a natural poison that developed to disrupt the nervous systems of arthropods eating the plants that produce it, obviously it has a larger negative effect on them. The human nervous system is not the same as those of insects or arachnids.

They're the vegans of coffee

Just reminded me
youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc

>dont talk to me till ive had my morning coffee

This is why I can't quit. Severe headache after half a day.

Not funny man, this guy literally dindu nuffin

Sad!

today is not 1000 years ago. that's the whole point to begin with

If they are in my room they die. End of story.

>muh caffeine

you're an addict in denial

Drink only water and beer.

it's the principle of functioning normally vs. chemical distortion addiction

20% Orange Juice masterrace

start drinking coffee

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24740588

>Shits lies.
Never seen a mug small enough for a spider.

Underrated

*affects

people drink caffeine because it makes them feel good. see caffeine's effect on serotonin and dopamine

dope-amine

Great video about spiders on drugs and their web pattern.

youtube.com/watch?v=ahNexSTi4ZU

>ritual

you misspelled addiction

I get into I need muh coffee for periods and I fucking hate myself for it. God dammit. It's this cut, I feel weak a lot and it's an eternity. It's so hard to get to 10%

Jokes on you, I'm on bennies.

>2017
>drinking liquid HRT

Caffeine is fine. It's a addiction but whatever. If I don't drink some coffee every morning I get a headache and that's it. Doesn't help me get motivated at all.

Why quit something like caffeine which is great? It's not crack or heroin I'm not sucking dick for a cup of coffee in the morning.

I function fine without it.

Cigarettes on the other hand? 100% addiction. If I don't get that nic fix I'm horrible. Can't work, nasty mean person, can't focus, can't sleep, can't do anything. Shits expensive as fuck too.

When I fly I buy nicorette so I don't chince out on the plane. Also do that for dates, girls have smoking.

yeah at 9 bucks for a can of shitty ass folgers I've started to only drink the free work coffee. I don't feel any different on the weekends when i dont have any coffee.

I have quit drinking caffeine, it was really hard. I have quit smoking, it was much easier. Now I'm trying to quit drinking soda and it's fucking impossible.

>Marijuana spider gives up part way through
>Caffeine spider keeps going to corners
Kind of funny.

Yeah coffee addiction isn't good. It's good to take a break from coffee every once in awhile, even if you get a headache.

We are not spiders. The amount of caffeine a normal person consumes a day doesn't have such a drastic effect on our productivity.

the absolute STATE of anti druggers

>those wildly inconsistent addictions

Quitting smoking was a million times harder than caffeine or the carbonated jew.

>I function fine without it

when's the last time you went a month without caffeine?

be honest. you don't function without it

erowid.org/pharms/chloral_hydrate/chloral_hydrate.shtml

Did you know that coffee is poison to most animals except humans?

Is this real? I've wanted to quit but I've needed motivation to start or some ideas to make it easier.

The problem is not the caffeine.

The problem is the society that indirectly necessitates or promotes the consumption of caffeine in order to keep its' hamster wheel spinning.

I take 400mg of caffeine daily. How fucked am I?

Try Champix my dude. After two weeks, cigarettes taste like they actually taste, like hot smouldering ass. After four weeks, it's purely a psychological addition. Use it to transition to vaping if you can't give up the oral fixation completely. You can do it.

I function fine without it. I don't randomly go months without it because there isn't any downsides to drinking coffee or having a occasional cola or chocolate.

I mean maybe I'm a slave to it? But who cares there isn't a downside to it.

if you give a dog chocolate it will die.

According to your logic here:
Chocolate is toxic to dogs therefore it is toxic to humans.
Grapes are toxic to cats therefore humans should not consume grapes.
There is no common principle here. Spiders have entirely different processes for metabolizing chemicals than humans do. If you were comparing drugs effects on apes vs humans then you'd get somewhere because at least there both test subjects are primates. You wouldn't argue that "birds fly because they flap their wings so why can't humans?" because of physiology differences but you'll freely argue that those same physiological differences mean that caffeine (of all things) is bad for humans.

The lack of your own sovereignty is the greatest downside to it.

Build your self-discipline

>addicts

when's the last time you went a week without it?

you can't say you "function fine without it" if you never go without it

yes you're a slave

>but who cares there isn't a downside to it.

see dopamine and serotonin. you cannot think clearly on caffeine. also it raises your blood pressure, which has negative potential consequences in certain situations (like war) where your blood pressure is already naturally elevated

whatre you going to do if we can't import anymore coffee or weed you addicted bastard?

your DNAs are fine