Honest thoughts on pjw?

Why does Sup Forums suddenly gate him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yNmta1gFjxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Civnatcucks were useful during the election, but now they're a detriment since they dilute our white nationalist propaganda.

he's a cuck faggot jew, only reddit likes him

He likes taking it in the ass.

Another "alt right" epic e-celeb that should be taken to r/the_donald with the rest of them, and that OP should have his mother sawed in half in front of him before being given a bullet through the skull, for creating such a thread.

What do you mean suddenly? Nobody liked that bootlicking faggot.

We gated him to keep him away from our houses, he is a notorious thief.

MAINSTREAM METEOR

He's a rice cooker.

is his wife actually a gook, imagine my shock

I have never cared about any of these youtube celebrities.

IMO he is fighting the good fight.

>suddenly
Where the fuck have you been

You must be fun at parties.

I've seen this said before... how do you know he's married to an Asian? I've never seen anything about her;

the only time I've even seen him mentioned here is during blatant Shareblue brigading. Majority of Sup Forums is either neutral on him, or thinks he's alright. I don't think anyone's actually a huge fan though.

He's good because his videos are brief and easy to understand. Pretty much the only Right youtuber with videos you can share to normies on Kikebook, it fits their attention spans and gets right to the message without getting too deep and intimidating. Unlike most other "alt right" youtubers where you get 1+ hours long "The truth about x" videos and it just dumps statistics on you, normies cannot digest that.

why wouldn't we hate a gay, flip-flopping civic nationalist?

You must like Sargon

Hi Paul

He's good at exposing (((them))) and redpilling people but his accent makes him sound like a snoty whiney know-it-all spaz. He needs some weed to chill out a bit and calm down before he rolls tape.

And I mean no offense really, I like the way he gets the message out, quick and to the point with no filler or loose tangents like that other blowhard Molyneux

he is the maynestreem meteor

He's incredibly annoying and juvenile. He's distanced himself from objectively critiquing leftists to just outright insulting them out of pent up anger. He's a bad image for our cause.

He's a good start for people. Eventually they'll get that ethnonationalism is the way of the future.

fagtano absolutely demolished him

youtube.com/watch?v=yNmta1gFjxU

nice

Not really absolutely, just that one retarded video he did on current music sucking.
Fantano is a cuck though.

See you don't expect me to waste 16 fucking minutes of my precious time on that do you?

FUCK ECELEBS WHO MENTION Sup Forums

you must be a literal homosexual redditor

>le fun at partays response XD
holy shit dude seriously, go back to wherever the fuck you came from and don't come back.

he's a faggot

>Leaf defending a Jew civic nationalist

As expected. I'll bet you think Trump is "le based god emperor" too, don't you?

How do you lot know he's married to an Asian? I've never heard this before.

THE SO-CALLED TOLERANT LEFT

He's married to an Asian man

>suddenly
always hated that simpering faggot

is there a video of him saying 'EEMAGIN MUY SHOOK' Being a responsible white father I don't really have time to see the memes develop in real-time anymore.

Because any one who takes looks for attention to gain pols recognition is a faggot

After the election the funny face "meteor" memes began. It was started by a D&C shill but since he is a bit of a wanked who cares.

>posting in a shareblue thread

HEY GUYZ, DON'T YA HATE THAT NORMIES ARE GETTING RED PILLED???

DON'T YA HATE THAT THE MAINSTREAM IS WAKING UP TO OUR SIDE???

WE MIGHT ACTUALLY WIN OR SOMETHING!!! DOESN'T THAT SUCK???

WE SHOULD STOP THIS!!! DON'T YOU AGREE???

(I SWEAR I'M NOT A LIBSHIT SHAREBLUE DISSENSION TROLL OR ANYTHING)

He think he knows whats going on in america and how our culture work, he's dead wrong almost every time. most likely a kike