London vs New York

Sup Forums
Would you rather live in London or in New York?

Discuss

I have been to both New York and London

New York is nicer
And it is actually whiter than London

I live in New York and I want to die

Impossible.

New York is literally 33% white at best.

New York. Not even a competition.

Also been to both.

Neither. The major cities have become cesspools.

Have lived in New York my entire life, couldn't picture living anywhere else.

Depends on which part of each city. Once you leave the wealthy enclaves, both cities are cesspools of shitskins and homosexuals.

New York. I can't stand brits.

Is this by mexican standards?

none

The food in New York is bar none, and food is life.

He means Manhattan and maybe some hipster parts of Brooklyn.

nyc is toilet
london is a urinal

Food in New York is bollocks mate.

No

If you are poor lol

London, been to New York, it redefined a low bar for cities. Couldn't pay me to return to that mound of trash

native brooklyn retard here
just got back from a trip to london, the weather sucks, the food sucks. the train system is better, but cabs are more expensive. uber fixes this. from what i understand rent prices are about equal. london is very much a mixure of urban and suburban landscape, they have a limit to how high they can build except for places like the financial district. i find there are less tourists per square inch in london but maybe thats just because i was one. i also think london is alot nicer to look at in comparison but maybe thats just because i grew up in nyc and am used to seeing everything.

AMA

>says the brit

hahaha you're joking. the irony of someone in the UK calling New York city food bad. its just too much

whaddya think about fuckin tourists?

you've got pasties we've got jamacian beef patties and fucking PIZZA

they walk to fucking slow and need to stop looking up.

> inb4 toast sandwich

NY muslims tend to be a little better behaved. We have guns in this country

> Guns

> in NY

> not held by gang members or NYPD

lol

>A country 2 hours from Italy doesn't have pizza.

K.

So move to London, and make your wish a reality at the hands of one of your lovely new culturally enriched neighbors.

New york by a mile. Bad question desu.
These threads are getting worse..

What's so bad about it user? Crime has fallen consistently since the 90s and it seems like there are some conservative areas in Manhattan, Staten Island, etc. from what I've heard. I've been there a few times and it seems most nonwhites mind their own business.

>says the yank

I'd rather just got to hell.

New York, so I could shitpost without getting arrested.

Why is America so shit?
America is like pagan Europe while the rich Middle East is like Renaissance Europe. There is no order to building dysfunction - shit! It's the embodiment of individualism. Total disfunction, makes me sick.

Also NYPD don't fuck around. The mayor may be an absolute anti-police cuck, byt the NYPD itself gives no fucks, and will NOT fuck around. A Muslim so much as sneezes "Allachu!"and he'll have like 20 swat units and a bomb squad on him.

For all of NY's problems, post 9/11, at the very least it IS relatively safe because you literally can't criticize the police for trying to prevent another one

No one cares..

American food is delicious.

Been to both cities, they are both generally shitholes but London has way nicer suburbs. Also most of the English countryside is based so if I lived there I could go up to the Ol' Shire on the weekends whereas outside of NYC is pretty shitty liberal hippy Jewville.

Beef patties are yummy but don't they have Jamaicans in Britain too?
The only true answer.

>bias

London is more beautiful, but it has to be New York, it's just so much grander.

London. If you dont like it, you could go to paris, madrid, barcelona, milan in 6 hrs.

New York is surrounded by shit mostly.

>absolutely abhorrent posts

Shut the fuck up tyrone are we supposed to listen to your dumbass comment of saying american food tastes better when ur one? No bias there at all you uneducated swine.

I live in Staten Island, and its all conservative

No thanks
>conservative areas
If such things exist in Manhattan, I cant afford it. But such areas dont exist; you're thinking of areas that look like conservatives may live in, but thats because it is occupied by rich white folk, who vote are extremely liberal, but live only amongst other white people

There's just so much that sucks about NY. Every two blocks you walk down, you smell that unknown, rancid sewage smell thats steaming from the manholes, Planned Parenthood, refugee workers/doctors without borders harrassing you on ever third block, tourists walking slow, people not understanding that you should walk on the right side of the sidewalk, especially if youre walking slow, shitskins in my periphery, trash everywhere, leftists everywhere, fuck man im just talking about the day-to-day stuff, not even about the absurd LAWS here, and look how shit it is and this is only 1% of my beef with this shithole

Excuse me sir, but Long Island (Gold Coast, Hamptons etc.) are definitely not shit and commutable to NYC for work/weekending... I know due to living there yet working in the city, don't go bongposting about places you don't know about

NYC pros:
>one of the oldest new world colonies
>countless heritage sites predating the revolutionary war
>architecture from back when it was still New Amsterdam
>cleanest tap water in the country
>literally everything is nearby
>24/7 excitement
>some of the oldest colonial bloodlines
>way to tough and rude for your everyday SJW

cons:
>diversity
>traffic
>can be a little too rude at times

its better than most towns round the world, get real

I choose London.I bet I would feel right at home there.Although New York is an option. You never know when you need to fuck cheap white whores.

>Way too tough and rude for your average SJW
Underrated, people think of New York as a Mecca for SJW's, but while it does have a sizable minority population the average person will eat you alive and take you for everything you have if you're a pussy. Fuck, I have family that owns a jewlery store in the Bronx and he's ripped off his own family to make a buck. Not Jewish either, Italian.

>be two hours away from Italy and many other countries renown for their food
>still manage to have cuisine that sucks shit
>including London pizza

try again sweetie

Most likely new york, at least I have less chances of getting run over or blown up, plus there is more shit you can do.

Born and raised in New York City and it depends on what part you're in. There are 5 boroughs with many ethnic neighborhoods. True many places are filled with hipsters and sjw's but it's a phase and doesn't last long. It's a tough city and only the tough survive. Sure some neighborhoods are full of artist and all other dreamers but most neighborhoods that you don't hear about are hard working blue collar families heavy in Irish and Italian heritage. I live on Staten island which is a Republican bastion in this city. Mayor deblasio doesn't want to come here or bother with us because we fucking hate him and his liberal bull shit. Everyone in my neighborhood are cops,firemen,union guys, small business owners etc. That sjw bull shit doesn't have a chance of moving in. Most of the people want to go to work and enjoy their lives so deal with some of the taxes and other stuff this city government pushes as the cost of business and the way things are but when push comes to shove these aren't the people to fuck with. We have a certain way of life were here long before some hairy bush fucking dyke.

Fuck this gay thread
Needs you

I live just outside London in a small historic market town. Takes me 30 minutes to be in Kings Cross station.

It's perfect for living near, but fuck would I want to live there. New York seemed nice, but jesus, I'd go mad living there. I need my country rambles.

My nigga.

New York, easier to buy a gun and shoot yourself. Fuck major cities

This unfortunately

45% iirc

London is much comfier. Even the nice parts of New York feel gritty.