Why do cuckolds all ways look the same?

Is there like a scientific reason for this or whats going on?

>Why do cuckolds all ways look the same?

What do you mean? Trump doesn't look anything like that guy.

Low test

She's kinda cute though, maybe I could fuck the liberal out of her.

Smiling is a sign of weakness. You should only smile when your bitch is pegging you.

I bet she's been blackd already.

F-fuck D-drumph!!

That is the exact moment NOT to smile.

Valpofag reporting in

Your country is weak because you don't sodomize yourselves enough.

If you sodomize your enemy, he wins

They have a beta sugardaddy that they co-sign on an apartment together, he has a stable job and watches MLP while she does art commissions on deviantart and works part time at hot topic and bangs alphas while the beta provides stability. Seen it a million times.

there is something 'off' about both of them, I think it's in the eyes, the general soulless expression maybe?

wooch.. stop watching mlp and get fit you fucking disgusting excuse of a man.

also start wearing shoelifts bra

>Is there like a scientific reason for this or whats going on?
xenoestrogens

So put the black guy to shame then faggot

>"You and him fight"

Chose your own battles.

How the fuck does someone be okay with someone else fucking their wife or gf?

Is this a dating app ? if so, then why is she on it if she already has a boyfriend ?

They're a bunch of bitches , thats why hahaha

the pathetic kiss on the cheek and his goofy smile is all you need to know. he's literally just handing her over his money so she can fuck other dudes because he was raised by a single mother

digits confirm

Hey, me too. Just South of it.

Umm, because he's a literally cuck?

She's got a serious case of slutface going on, "poly" is just a way for hyper-sexual bitches to rationalize their whoring.

And that cuck is hanging around for sloppy seconds like the contemptible worm that he is.

And people say you can't get out of the friend zone!

We don't beat women enough.

This 10x

I am a literal cuckold (foster parent to my niece and nephew) and I couldn't explain this phenomeon.

I wouldn't dream of ceding any amount of control over my household to anyone, man or woman, what we have works.

Women are nuts. They aren't even trying to min max the dick. I have had a woman ask to join our relationship as a third because we are so stable and own our house. (Also becuase its a liberal hell hole we live in). They will sell out and be willing to share if the circumstances are right.

I wholly understand being willing to raise another man's children. (So long as the government pays cash expenses). It's easy to scale up meals, and if you own the house you can stack six to a bedroom like it's Shanghai. The kids get a better life and the marginal expense to time is minimal.

I can't understand for a moment doing the same for a grown adult, all out of your own pocket book.

Probably because that's the only person willing to fuck them

>21 years old

and there you have it

Low test, insecurity, submission. Those types have been around forever famiglia, only difference is that back in the day the would hide it because everyone would laugh and ridicule them and since we as a society have eradicated their natural predator (the bully) they think it's okay now

Also this, single mothers. Can't teach a kid to be a man when there's none around can ya? Just like ya can't teach a girl to become a lady if ya ain't one. Also check me faggs

Triggered

predatory narcissists perverting progressive language into gaslighting their partners so that they believe that rational emotions like jealousy are, like, super oppressive and toxic. which is why leftists are now falling all over themselves to prove they are the most enlightened and progressive by being surrounded by a constellation of loosely associated "partners" while truly being alone, oh god so alone.

>I am a literal cuckold (foster parent to my niece and nephew)

What do your sibling's children have to do with you being a cuckold

Because their indoctrination comes with group bonding that involves forms of dress code and aesthetics.

8 years, sweeties.

He means in the literal sense of raising children that aren't your own

I mean they are goddamn meth addicts that can't get their shit straight. They had their kids taken from them and now I am their Guardian.

I would take on a half dozen fosters before letting another man fuck my wife. Even if I'm raising someone else's kids I have control over how it's done.

They being the birth parents.

You mean they look like your average leftist?

yes, they are brainwashed by the same people/groups

she looks like a fuckin gargoyle bro

When it comes to the genetics you're actually doing the right thing ensuring their reproductive success in the future. When you get a few generations down the line their genetic contribution will be the exact same as one of your own children.

If you have any interest in your genetic future always help your family, like you're already doing, user.

>Is there like a scientific reason for this

This is probably complete bullshit, but..

When the russians did the experiment of turning foxes domestic they noticed that selecting for passive and friendly traits also gave physical changes in the offspring. The same gene expressions that produced tame foxes also made them rounder faced, rounder and shorter eared, changed their colouring and tails.

Dogs also have more expressive faces and "cuter" (more child like, neonatal) faces due to selective pressures. Compare with wolves that cannot produce them.

I don't think it's unreasonable to suggest people are the same in some way. Even though it's more likely to be a social set than gene expression set in humans, you could posit that traits that make a person passive and subservient also have physical changes. Or that the physical changes make us see and treat people a certain way and they then develop to fill that role.

Thanks for the kind words.

What I have learned is that children are not that hard to deal with. They are human beings with brains and can occupy themselves. So long as you recommend good entertainment and read with them every night, you are good to go.

Electronics go dark at 9 and then it's lights out at 10. They can stay up doing whatever else. They decide to read, clean, or just get extra sleep. All of these things work out for me and teaches a habit.

Scalable too. Once they can read and do stuff on their own it doesn't even require effort.

Don't listen to the people who say kids are hard or expensive. They arent. They are people with minds and have a vested interest in their own growth. They will do most of it for you.

He actually does, give him blonde hair and orange skin in the second picture and he'll look almost identical.

Low Quality b8 leaf

It's the only way he could get a girlfriend. He doesn't want to be in a relationship like that, but fucking look at him. He's the definition of a fat omega. This is the only way he could have any sort of intimacy with a female. I'm sure he's rationalized it all away that it's totally what he wants and he's happy and all of that, but if he morphed into an alpha Chad overnight, her ass would be out the door by 8:00 AM and he'd have a qt pi Stacy on his arm within 24 hours.

>8 years, sweeties.

Yeah, I don't care. You're the one who's stuck with him for 8 years, dumb redditfag.

she's poly you bigot

which was also ultimately good for them. These are the guys monogamy took pity on and threw a bone. Take away the structure and they willingly go along with their dispossession. Amazing

>she's poly you bigot
I don't care what her name is, why is she looking for a boyfriend if she already has one ?

This guy gets it.

Dunno if it's a good thing man, i rage every time i see some shit like that. Wanna just slap the bitch for being in such a pathetic place. This is NOT what i was taught men were.

What a pathetic excuse of a man. Any guy who let's his woman get fucked by another man should be publicly castrated