Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with exterminating nonwhites?

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with exterminating nonwhites?

Look around you. Take a deep breath. Breathe. Are you a black woman, OP?

The Aryan nation is the station for the glorious rise of the White man over the simpler souls of the lesser peoples. Me and Donald Trump will build a flying city called Whitetopia and fire moon lasers down at the Earth; white men will work great jobs and have plenty of money for weed and video games. Women will be at home happy to make us sandwiches and give sex on demand. And then we will make a new nation for pure White youths. When Whitetopia rises, we will go on the war path with Donald Trump, Ben Garrison, and me at the helm.

Some nonwhite are OK. But being taken over is not.

Most people on here would prefer mass deportations from what I gather. Hitler wanted mass deportations and you don't know this because they never taught you about the Havaara agreement.

Gotta end global warming somehow. Might as well kill the least productive

We aren't you dumb fuck. We just want Whites to survive most likely through separation.

STOP BELIEVING THE JEW.

just muslims and jews desu senpai

Non-whites are perfectly fine as long as they acknowledge white supremacy and they stay in their fucking countries.

Get back in line shitter

Mass deportations of what? 150 million plus legal citizens?

Why are you people do detached from reality?

Kys subhuman. And go back

Don't be rude. A lot of spaniards are white. Not all of them have moorish mixture or fucked amerindians.

Its only natural. They wanna exterminate us. Anti white horse shit is so mainstream and no one pays attention to the details. In the future people will say how did we end up here? Then theyll look back and see it was staring them in their face alll along but they were too preoccupied with other things

Why are you so obsessed with not exterminating them?

>They wanna exterminate us

Lol. How can you be so dellusional?

Dehumanization is the first step faggot. Get your head out of your ass.

Listen, brownie. Our country is not a country club. If you are not white, you have no ancestral ties to this land. Following the white man's laws, speaking the white man's language, and trying to live like the white man doesn't make you a white man (an American). For much of our history, brown and yellow people were oppressed and the victims of racism. This is back when white people unashamedly pursued their collective interests. Now the tables are turning, and we have many race traitors, and you honestly think we white people think you are going to keep doing things our way? Deep down you are genetic garbage, and it just won't last.

This isn't going to end well, fool. Whites are fed up with living with Chinks that take advantage of their own people then come here and buy huge tracts of property with Commie money, and niggers being niggers, and sand niggers moving to white areas thanks to Obama and loudly speaking Arabic and threatening to beat their wives and kids in public, and beaners gang raping women and all this other shit that would have never happened if it was not for Marxists and white people's psychotic sense of individualism/egalitarianism. It's either deportation or we kill your fucking asses, and we'd all rather the first but it ain't going to happen.

You have to go back

A few decades ago the only people saying this shit were either the types of skinhead Neo Nazis you would avoid associating with at all costs, or educated, "initiated" people with enormous foresight and intelligence to see what was about to happen to the United States and Europe.

It's now simply a matter of fact. They played their hand too soon and white people are becoming aware that they are now foreigners in countries that were once populated by people that looked like them. Precisely, we don't hate others and we don't want others to get hurt. We just want our identity and our countries to be OURS.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not because I know there are low IQ inbred hicks on Sup Forums who actually believe this garbage.

These guys actually managed to brainwash themselves.

Nice 88. Not even a few years ago I was quite reluctant to find common ground with our White Nationalist groups. I really don't think it's right to discriminate against people because they have a different skin color, and I'm technically untermench even though I'm almost as white as they come.

But when it becomes a matter of outright genocide and you don't think those old Kalegri Plan bits you saved from /stormfront/ are so funny anymore, then I'll quite gladly go move over to the untermench oblast or whatever if that's what it takes to support the white race that provided this fist-class life for me.

You do realize statistically were going instinct? You do realize only white countries are being forced and flooded with refugees? You do realize there are articles on mainstream media outlets talking about getting rid of the white race? You realize we're a minority worldwide? You realize a democratic official just said its great white malesare committing suicide? And lets not even talk about college campuses

Because this is mostly a place for retards to have fun saying the edgiest thing they can think of. Racism is the biggest taboo in our society, and Hitler is the great Satan of our culture. So when you give edgy retards a place to pretend they're the edgiest and most retarded thing they could possibly be, ethnic genocide is an obvious goal.

>Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with exterminating nonwhites?
If we were "obsessed" with it, nigger, you wouldn't be here.

Post Gladius

>because they have a different skin color
Just another fag leaf who thinks race is skin color. So I'm to understand that you think albino niggers magically transform into white people?

because there are nonwhites obsessed with exterminating us

No. Why would you? Skin color is just a marker you can see at first sight.

Borders, Language, Culture. I'll take that one straight from the mouth of a white Khazar Jew.

I'm not, I just don't want Europe to become unrecognizable because of demographic replacement. I like Europe as it is, I don't want a second Arabia. This doesn't make me a white supremacist or a bigot. I don't even think Spaniards are white - it doesn't matter. They're still Europeans, and their culture is worth retaining.

One of the dumbest thread I've seen in awhile. Most of you must be new here.

>Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with exterminating nonwhites?
It's nature that's obsessed with exterminating nonwhites. White people are actually tampering with nature (yes, this is the real climate change) and Sup Forums is just the real environmentalists.

non-whites are not naturally moral
End of story

I see it as a goal not a mission

i have seen a lot of threads that make me think either 90% of the thread is newfags or its some sort of co-ordinated attack. It's sort of bizzar

>"nonwhites are naturally unmoral!"
>.t supporter of actual real nonwhite genocide