Literally standard 4th Reich haircut

Literally standard 4th Reich haircut.
Literally smoke meth everyday.
Literally believe whites are superior in every way.
Literally built a shrine to Richard spencer in my closet.

Is it possible to be redpilled without turning into such a faggot? Or does Sup Forums do this to everyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371512/Nazis-fed-speed-infantrymen-tested-cocaine-like-stimulant-concentration-camps.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Is it possible to be redpilled without turning into such a faggot?
Only when you're mature.

what no dude that's a khokhol

IMO the hitler youth cut was pretty stylin. And sanitary.

Unfortunate meth heads are appropriating it. But I mean the hitler youth were also meth heads..

I'd totally rock the undercut were it not for being Saxon/German hair genes. Gon be bald af senpai.

Yea senpai. A little ducked up in the back tho

>literally smoke
>literally smoke meth
You should join antifa

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371512/Nazis-fed-speed-infantrymen-tested-cocaine-like-stimulant-concentration-camps.html

And coke.

Is this a raid?
>dailymail
>credible

Yeah you gotta fade it in the back I'm pretty sure. They were never completely bald in the back iirc

agreed. pol users only snort meth

>Visit Sup Forums nearly every day
>Never done drugs
>Don't believe whites are superior in every way
>Understands what controlled opposition looks like
pretty simple. Learn Self control. It'll help when you grow up.

FAKE NEWS

Man he nazi drug program is common knowledge as is the inflated concentration camp numbers.

It's not my fault if you simply cannot accept things.

You're conflating having a healthy and normal racial identity with being some Neo Nazi faggot. Don't fraternize with these people. They are garbage. They make all of us look bad and frankly I'd be surprised if they weren't on someone's payroll. And yes, Spencer is one of them. That guy is a fucking shill, I swear to god he's controlled opposition.

Granted I was an addict before Sup Forums. Didn't help growing up in South carolina.

Liberals keep trying to blame the game of thrones girl's haircut on the alt right but I'm not buying it

>Man he nazi drug program is common knowledge as is the inflated concentration camp numbers.

wow antifa you're so hip to our culture,. blending in real well

I wish I was spencer

Don't be a Nigger and give into vice. Take control of your life and get off the shit.

I've seen people shill pyramid schemes better on /biz/. Maybe you should learn up there before coming back

Also brad Pitt

If I was a junkie then I would tell myself to stop doing drugs and then I would stop

You look Bosnian

Lay off my whitefu

Can't stay superior for very long on meth.
Cut it down to Ritalin or other stimulants and get a fucking hold on yrslf (even if this is LARP).
Haircut and shrine won't do anything for you.
Grow up

What I do is shave my head and face with a #2 guard so I keep a full stubble beard. Looks tough, not too Nazi-skinhead but not all trendy either, like the fascist undercut. Too many guys have that.

>Is it possible to be redpilled without turning into such a faggot
don't be a retarded stormnigger with nothing to show for himself besides MUH RACE

Hey fellow SC-user. I know that feel all too well. Place is crazy with drugs.
If it was as easy as that I think most people would. Plus, if you have such great self control, you can probably stop before you go on the downward spiral.

This man should shave off his shit beard

It's not even close to a beard. Just shitty chin hair. I hate niggers so much I can't grow facial hair

Overuses "literally"
Works at Jimmy Johns
Def not superior in any way