Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) was white

Why aren't you a Muslim yet? Are you a race traitor? Christianity is a weak subservient Jewish religion with a non-white prophet as its head.

youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY

Pic related. The 34th grandson of the Prophet Mohammad (PBUH). White as snow. As told by the Hadiths.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/whOWWWaDGTg
unz.com/gnxp/was-the-prophet-muhammad-a-jew/
unz.com/article/exodus-redux-jewish-identity-and-the-shaping-of-history/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE

Because this is your average muslim and i refuse to accept them as equal humans

WUZ

>2017
>he hasn't converted to the Islamic alpha male religion as Hitler told him to
>he hasn't killed his neo-nazi roomate
Seriously how can wh*tey even compete?

>pic related
The power of Islamic cocks can seduce any wh*te wimmens to help you break out of jail. This is only the tip

This is your average Christian

Whites are minorities when it comes to Christianity. Most Christians are black or brown and soon to be asian

PROPHETS N SHIET

This desu, kill wh*tey. This is now a kill wh*tey thread. The wh*te race is too cuck'd to be saved, we must mercifully put wh*tey out of his misery

There is unironically a stormfront page saying how Muhammad was actually Nordic and Nords conquered the Middle East and ended the dark age with the Islamic Golden Age. And every Muslim empire was lead by Islamic Nords. How can wh*tey even compete?

Thats a Jew.

Mohammad was a Jew.

and a crazy ass rapist warmonger demon spawn.

Accept Odin as your Saviour or eat semen in hell with Samantha Bee forever.

Amen

This is a slide

much sage

Former US Marine Ken O'Keefe Speaking in Iran

youtu.be/whOWWWaDGTg

mashallah

The whole world is going to team up and blast you fuckers into the dark ages...oh wait most of you still live in the dark ages.

Was the Prophet Muhammad a Jew?
Razib Khan • May 15, 2016

unz.com/gnxp/was-the-prophet-muhammad-a-jew/

Moses was Egyptian and the 'Jews' (they werent Jews) were expelled from Egypt... they did not 'escape'

'Even if Moses never existed other than as a kind of Golem squatting in the psychological recesses of the intellectuals who conceived him, he still retains a kind of “reality.” And in this regard we might consider the comments of Christian Bale, the Welsh actor chosen to play Moses in the 2014 film Exodus: Gods and Kings. Asked about the character he had been asked to play, and his own research into the figure, Bale replied that Moses “was ‘likely schizophrenic’ and was one of the most ‘barbaric’ individuals he’d ever read about in his life.” He cited biblical passages that were not included as events in the film: The chapter in Numbers where Moses orders the slaughter of all Midianite prisoners of war, save the virgin girls; and the section of Exodus in which Moses punishes the Israelites for worshiping the golden calf by forcing them to drink a scalding liquid made of the ground-up idol before ordering the slaughter of 3,000 Hebrews for the transgression. Bale closed his remarks by adding that “if Moses were alive today, he would likely be tried for war crimes.”

Asked to choose between Exodus and Manetho we might cast our minds back over the more than two millennia of history since both entered the Western canon. Has the exodus or the expulsion featured more prominently in the history of the Jews? Historiography has not been kind to the Egyptian priest, but history finds him vindicated.'

unz.com/article/exodus-redux-jewish-identity-and-the-shaping-of-history/

>The 34th grandson
>34 generations
I mean duh. Between various concubines and random women it isn't surprising that an Arab man's distant descendants can be white.

But hey at least Muhammad is recorded as having had red hair, that's whiter than Jesus was ever mentioned being.

DAS RITE

>"All the Caliphs…and especially the sons of al-Nasir, were without variation or exception
disposed by nature to prefer blondes. I have myself seen them, and known others who had seen their
forebears, from the days of al-Nasir's reign down to the present day; every one of them has been fair-
haired, taking after, their mothers, so that this has become a hereditary trait with them; all but Sulaiman
al-Zafir (God have mercy on him!), whom I remember to have had black ringlets and a black beard. As
for al-Nasir and al-Hakam al-Mustansir (may God be pleased with them!), I have been informed by my
late father, the vizier, as well as by others, that both of them were blond and blue-eyed. The same is true
of Hisham al-Mu'aiyad, Muhammad al-Mahdi, and `Abd al-Rahman al-Murtada (may God be merciful to
them all!); I saw them myself many times, and had the honour of being received by them, and I
remarked that they all had fair hair and blue eyes. Their sons, their brothers, and all their near kinsmen
possessed the selfsame characteristics. I know not whether this was due to a predilection innate in them
all, or whether it was in consequence of a family tradition handed down from their ancestors, and which
they followed in their turn."
- Ibn Hazm, "The Ring of the Dove"

Muhammad was indeed a redheaded white man, but Israel is usually described as black, and Ali as well as Muhammad's descendants are usually described as being of dark complexion, with the seventh imam, Musa al-Kadhim being half black, and his son Ali ar-Ridha a third, and Muhammad al-Jawad being almost entirely black, skipping one generation, the mother of Imam Mahdi was a Nubian, and thus the imam of our time is almost certain to be a black man.

But Islam isn't racist unless a white reformation happens.

Maybe you mean he had white skin. Many sandniggers, chinks and other subhumans have white skin, doesn't mean they're white.

Because I prefer not having religion shoved in ever facet of life.

Also why do muslims adopt arab clothing and customs?

Attention. (((they))) want you to become uneducated inbred moslems so you will be easier to control. They have been slowly converting you. Making you intolerant. Making you accept pedophilia. Making you accept slavery. (((they))) are the ones you must resist.

He should be whipped

>Why aren't you a Muslim yet?
Because I have a brain.

Because I'm not a rapist.

Because I'm not a pedo.

Because I don't screw animals.

Because I want a future for humanity and scientific progress.