Russian protests 2017

Sankt-Petersburg, 3-4 AM.
It's going to be hot, boys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0bhuulHgdHQ
open.ivideon.com/embed/v2/?server=100-56f59332c5c37dd1abac11ccbeb7c00f&camera=0&width=1280&height=720&lang=ru&ap=&fs=&noibw=
youtu.be/t4KanG-lNCw?t=47
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And this is at the moment, through city cameras.

FAKE NEWS!

None of the Russian state funded news outlets are reporting this.

is there a stream?

looks like your firefox froze up there

>Burger here
What to expect? I'm staying in a hotel
very close to the Kremlin

youtube.com/watch?v=0bhuulHgdHQ
It should start in 14:00 in GMT +3, but there may be another streams, in other part of Russia too.

that looks like antiques not modern riot control vehicles
>inb4 it's Russia

Yes. And first two pictures are Moscow
Spanish inquisition

Oh fuck me, that's fucking wrong screenshot, that is 9 may celebration maybe.

No, it's right screenshot. But they got old military vehicles (including plane) there.

A protest might happen. Let's put there some old tanks in a working condition right in the middle. What could go wrong

Is it a movie set?

There are protests already in Khabarovsk, because time zones.
And there are also stream, but I can't link it here, because slav websites and shit.. Also, looks like shit, don't waste your time and wait 10 hours more for real action.

what are they protesting?

Trump's racism, sexism, homophobia, zenophobia, russophilia, transphobia, and bigotry.

Alexei Navalny brainwashed the youth that Vladimir Putin is worse than Hitler and he must be deposed. Putin has been president for a long time and he brought Russia into stability, I don't think these young idiots are ready to live through the hell that is a revolution.

I haven't heard such out of touch cretinism in a long time.
I strongly suggest you consider killing yourself

nobody expects the Spanish inquisition

Also his breadphobia nad heliphobia and totoafricaphilia and johnoliverphobia and 2016phobia and emojiphobia and dirtphobia and missilephobia and butterphobia and penphobia and catphobia (god hes actually pro-dog)
He´s just a disgusting human, am i right buzzfeed?

So what are they actually protesting?

Couple billion bucks spent on PM's luxury life

They don´t even know why they protest.
They are like a broken machine that yells anything that ends with -phobia.
They won´t listen to anything further than their precious utopian blue-pilled media.

>dicks on the dollar
Big deal, you have food in your Supermarkets. buck up

Oh god, it's (((those))) people. This should be fun

I don't recall Navalny said anything of "phobia".
Do you have a single proof

At this point, any guess can be correct.
I mean it´s my opinion.

The problem is we don't. Putin started "anti-sanctions" banning food from europe. Can't buy cheese made from milk now.
Though it's not the reason behind these protests

you are a brainwashed faggot

Is this all in support of Putin's potential succesor? Will the madman ever step down without a fight?

WHAT IS THIS EVEN ABOUT??@!? I CANT FIND A STRAIGHT ANSWER!!1!!

No, it's just a holiday thing

I didn't know that. In that case, you guys should be protesting that.

Also, I thought Alexei Navalny got disqualified from being able to run for the presidency of Russia.

>Can't buy cheese made from milk now.

so you buy cheese made from what exactly ?

From palm oil mostly

Water. Just like my native, American cheese.

I lurk 2ch Sup Forums, whats up with all the pro navalny propaganda calling for a revolution? That shit has too many upvotes to be satire.

"Navalny presidency" is just a slogan he have chosen to look more significant

Food problems, Platon and other problems have their own dedicated protests. Some truckers were contained recently by the army

open.ivideon.com/embed/v2/?server=100-56f59332c5c37dd1abac11ccbeb7c00f&camera=0&width=1280&height=720&lang=ru&ap=&fs=&noibw=
Here is the stream. Looks like a show.

Alright I'm a bit disappoint in Putin for that. That's rough. Why dairy?

Revolution is the idea of Maltsev (whom I despise). Navalny even when dragged by police always called for peace to his supporters. He don't stand a chance in case of revolution.

>If something happens to Putin who will be Trump's best friend?

>From palm oil mostly

fucking hell i would've killed myself, i didn't even knew this shit existed

I'm going to enjoy watching Russia collapse, let the clankening begin and end with Putin running out of the country.

They fucking kill imported geese running them over with tractors. Same with fruits, etc.
As a counterargument to "western sanctions"

I don't know what your saying about the geese and the tractor

at best Russia's best revolution was like a 2.7/10.

You're many kilometers away ya dingus

Sorry, my bad. They were already dead
youtu.be/t4KanG-lNCw?t=47

Solution is cheburiki...I likely spelled that wrong

>real southerner

Basically, they restricted european food import. When they find european food, they destroy it in the most idiotic manner

American cheese only has a use on a grilled cheese with tomato soup....I cannot see any other way someone could enjoy that shit.

Solution is to import cheese and let our farmers work. Give them credits under less than 18%/year, let them buy diesel cheaper. Don't fuck them up with lot's of regulatory bodies, etc.

So a Soros OP

>stop at the first buzzword not checking shit
No sheit Scherlok

I for one welcome the death of Russia.

Most probably corruption of the government.

You have to realize that Russian government is extremely corrupt. Taxes in Russia are about 50-60% because of free healthcare and free education on top of a lot of bullshit like paying taxes for electricity grid, paying taxes for roads, paying taxes for crossroads, paying taxes for extra horse power on your car (yes, very stupid). Every single year the deputies in Russia come up with something new to ban or to either raise more taxes. For example LinkedIn in Russia is banned. A google tax has been recently introduced.

Basically, Russians are taxed to high heaven and the government has grown astronomically big, even bigger than it was during USSR (yes, they outdid the fucking commies) and because of that corruption is extreme. Needless to say a lot of Russians are poor as fuck and the only cities Russians go to are St. Petersburg and Moscow for some kind of opportunities.

Couple that with the fact that there are a lot of old people who are on their pensions, shitty climate, bunch of sandniggers coming in from -stans and getting passports at the airports and you get your answer to "why Russians never smile".

Russia is a true 3rd world shithole and lots of Russians dream of escaping it. It's like a snowy Nigeria.