Guys, I think I'm on to something

I have reason to believe that Barron Trump is autistic.

Think about it: older parents, non-verbal, goes to a "special school", mommy's boy, good with cyber and chess, and uses "fidget-spinner" contraptions.

Is this good or bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0cZ8-RgtrP0
youtube.com/watch?v=M0jqABCbVeI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

welcome you must be new

maybe have a poke around before you try to start anymore threads tho

it is sort of bad to be recognized as new here

It's possible, but the real question is how much do autistic traits just overlap with the normal tendencies of a 10-12 year old boy with a wealthy family. If I was 10 years old with rich parents I would probably go to a special school, I would have access too the best of the best new technology so I would use it at a young age, I would latch on to trends like fidget spinners to try and fit in with the normies, and I would be relatively silent because even though I'm young I would be cognizant enough understand that at the end of the day I probably don't actually fit in with most of these people.

No biggie. Most people are these days.

Dude don't be retarded yourself. He was specifically picked to play the role of Donald Trump's generation Z son so in like 6 years he's the new Bieber and in 36 years he's their president.

fuck you kike

dont talk about kids asshole

>Liberals claim that not allowing a kid to fuck up their biology and mutilate themselves is abuse while obsessing over a kid because they don't like his dad.

maybe even if that the case he's the most well behaved normal looking legit autist i've ever seen

We can only hope so. That means he'll eventually find his way here.

He'll be a powerful ally indeed

>Barron Trump
He attends an exclusive prep school

"Our community has a rich history dating back to 1764. Originally established as a boys’ preparatory school for Kings College (or Columbia University as it’s known today), Columbia Grammar School functioned for 100 years under the direct auspices of the college, providing more than half of their student body"

This nigga gets it

>uses "fidget-spinner" contraptions.

Literally every kid his age does

SAGE
SAGE
IN THE OPTIONS FIELD
DON'T FORGET TO TYPE S A G E

>He's been VAXED

of course he's autistic

If he's 19 it's bad.
If he's 11 it's ok.

He's too hot to be autistic

Find a way to recruit him here!

Every child have a spinner. If something is a normal thing these days. Leave that kid alone. You are not his doctor.

lol, that was a fraudulent paper published

Don't forget he spoke very early. Can go either way for autists--very early or very late.

this. sorry autists, you can't try to make Barron /yourguy/ to justify your autistic tendencies

He's the Antichrist, you dumbfucks.

Another Dark Jedi?

Hi melania

lol how can we tell anything about the kid? there's no clips of him speaking, only ones of him following his dad around. fuck me people over analyse everything. for all we know he could be a chad when he is around other 10 year olds

Trump's kids all look vaguely retarded.

Baron's problem is Trump's old sperm. Is be worried but his wealth and privilege will insolate him from any struggle he may have on life.

>Think about it: older parents,

Do older parents cause autism?

The mom or the dad specifically?

>Mommy's boy
He's 11
>Fidget spinners
He's 11
>Non-verbal
He's 11, he's not going to be very focal in the face of the media, especially with the position his dad is in.

You're retarded. These threads are retarded.

>That means he'll eventually find his way here.

God willing....then he'll start the purge of the mexicans and we'll have a new King Barron in America.

Yes. Do you not see his potential? He has the President's ear. Imagine the redpilling. Imagine the liberal butthurt if we claimed his soul!

Most ofthe people calling Baron autistic, are autistic. Your problem is that you are poor.

>1 post by this ID
shill fag

also so what if he is?

saaayggee

>MATT OX IN THE BUILDIN

>YEA ITS OVERWHELMINNN

Baron Trump listens to Matt OX confirmed

youtube.com/watch?v=0cZ8-RgtrP0

He's Kalki. He's a reincarnation of Hitler.

You're seriously nattering away in several threads about whether or not a ten year old kid is autistic?

Like a grandmas' knitting club

Meanwhile your nations children are being raped by godless invaders

Poor kid.

Can't we leave him alone ffs. He's what 12?
Leave him be

no he's not

these people are obsessed with a 12 year old.

fucking weird if you as me.

>I have reason to believe that you are a faggot

Based Assad doesn't have any spergy kids

Kek. Barron pics with anti Jew quotes is brilliant

>Barron posting

because they want to fuck him

>projecting this hard
the kid is 11.
and yes he does talk.

Yes, and the Dad specifically.

Older male sperm is the top cause of Autism. It makes perfect sense.

HOWEVER, I do not think he is autistic, and if he is, he is on the very shallow end of the spectrum.

Spot on my man. I bet Trump and him make jokes about normies

this.
plus he just finished school, which is why he and his mother are moving into the white house

It's autism

>exemplifies awareness others are watching his interactions
>does something funny within that context
YEP, HES RETARDED

autism in a child is likely if the father is over 40. Risk get's higher the older the father is. Don was abotu 60 when he had Barron.

Retarded burger, eastern European moms keep their kids very close especially in a foreign hostile nation of mouth breathing race mixing fat bastards

he clearly has something wrong with him but so what?!
probably vaccine related, why do you care that its Trumps kid? he's not yours to worry about.

Isn' he super tall? He looks like a 15 to 17 year old, but in reality he is 11. Isn't this why he looks out of touch? Also very tall kids tend to be weird because they grow so much that their bodies are a MESS.

>I have reason to believe that Barron Trump is autistic.

Is it a problem?

unironically good

gen z
W O K E

What does he know, Sup Forums?

Generation Zyklon, please.

he doesnt go to a "special school" you fucking faggot.
he goes to columbia prep.
it's just a good nyc private school.

keep dreaming drumpf junior

Brilliant

Also maybe he seems autistic instead of ADHD or whatever the fuck whatever most kids are now, because he is a reserved, intelligent young man?

When I was his age, I was busy smoking weed and going to drive in movies with clique of kids, talking to girls, since plenty of us were a little older or had older brothers and sisters. Parents 40yrs older than me, wealthy families, expensive private school education etc.
"Normal" kids were having sleepovers and playing magic cards or whatever the fuck they do. Who do you think was having more fun?

Also, what the fuck is wrong with you, why are you going after a child. Are you a paedophile, a pro-shill, or do you just hate Trump that much?
Don't forget to fill out your option lines.

whenever user says "hes twelve" i just think how fkn autistic were you at twelve? barron is obviously autistic, which is absolutely fine. we are as god made us, he is the son of a super model and a billionaire potus i think he'll be ok. but those individuals ignoring the obvious either out of denial of their own past or genuine feelings of concern for baron are just wrong. stop pretending this behaviour is normal for a twelve year old boy not on the spectrum. deal with the reality and move on.

>Is this good or bad?

It means he'll probably grow up to be a sick programmer or mathematician.

Uhh yeah.. ..fucking kids.. uh.. yeah totally fuck fidget spinners, guys I would never have one of those and be a full fledged adult. That's madness.

>makes fun of the president's son because he's odd
>must be a pedophile

True. Digits confirm

i can't say i blame her for doing so.

>Guys, I think I'm on to something...
Everyone in public has known this for 1 year ,if not more. Insiders have known this since he got damaged by vaccines. That's why Melania is obsessed with good organic food now and also why his siblings protect him fiercely.
youtube.com/watch?v=M0jqABCbVeI

The look he always has on his face says aspergers to me, having worked with a guy with asperger for several years. Or he's just an awkward 11 year old on the cusp of puberty that was thrown into a one in a billion situation, not like those exist right?

>spinner

normie confirmed

>When I was his age, I was busy smoking weed
You were smoking weed when you were 11? Lmao ya ok! If that's true your childhood was shitty mate.

>Who do you think was having more fun?
I was because I was a normal kid that went to blockbuster on friday night and gamed until 10 then wokeup on saturday and had delicious leftover pizza with my cousins.Y'know like a normal kid ,not a fucked up destruction of innocence childhood like yours.

Childhood is an important time to grow and develop solid values, not smoke pot like some bernout sanders supporter trying to relieve their youth through their free love and shitty understanding of economics.

Fucking imbecile. The body reabsorbs old sperm cells which have lost their motility and recycles them. Women's eggs, however do lose their freshness and quality with age. Read a fucking book.

Id fuck his autistic butthole

I know the kid's tall but seriously he's 11, anyone under 14 acts like an autist to an extent

>I have reason to believe that Barron Trump is autistic.
It takes on to know one Opie.

>Childhood is an important time to grow and develop solid values
Like not being afraid to try something new, and not being peer pressured by no good punks like you.

I know a Bulgarian girl. Parents fit your description from what I've heard, but she took the whole bottle of blue pills and is now doing the typical phase of "finding herself," and away from her protective parents, on top of it. At least she hasn't been coalburning, afaik.

You know I've been here a while and I never saw anyone ever say that about Obamas daughters.

maybe because he's a lot cuter?

Possibly. I'm not sure what it means, just an observation.

Its great to see the son will have a higher IQ than the father, maybe he will be the successor to the presidency.

he's around 5'11 at age 11. this kid is going to be a giant in adulthood.

They probably did that genetic designer baby shit. I doubt they just left it to chance at their ages along with the amount of money he has

>"That's why they sent me, I am expert"

>Also maybe he seems autistic instead of ADHD or whatever the fuck whatever most kids are now, because he is a reserved, intelligent young man?
The President, Donald Jr, Eric, Tiffany, and Barron all have ADHD. It's super fucking obvious.

More like one in 8 billion

Is it really a special school? I have a friend that graduated from there, but I know he isn't autistic. I wouldn't say he is very smart either, though.

columbia prep is an exclusive private school.

All of that is perfectly normal. None of that makes you autistic.

He's pretty attractive, so I don't think he can be autistic. Usually autistic people have that 'off' look to them.

Barron is cute af

If you cant already tells hes on the spectrum its probably because you are on it too and dont even realize. Autists need to be euthanized at birth

Autists are great, very hard workers. They'll work themselves to death if you feed them enough.

he doesn't have an autistic face
and he is mocked for being calm and stoic in the press - and he plays games with his baby nephew
autists don't do that
protip: LOOK IN THE MIRROR FAGET

This 100%

His parents have probably told him how important it is to stay quiet because they're in the spotlight and acting out will make headlines. He seems like a well-behaved kid desu