Arizona

I've been in AZ for about a week (Phoenix area). I expected more white people, but often it seems that I am the only white person around. There are particularly more black people than I had expected. I understand they are more suited for the desert, but I had hoped this red state would be a sort of refuge from the niggerdom found in coastal blue states. Is AZ already lost?

Phoenix is one of the biggest cities in the United States.

not a shill but I really think we should get rid of anything West of the Louisiana Purchase

Go to a smaller town OP. I live in Tucson, and unsurprisingly there are a lot of mexicans here. If youreally want more white head farther north to a smaller town.

Why

Mohave county route 66

Get out white boi cracker ass haha

Dis our city homie

La raza

Gold and silver = legal tender in Arizona.

It's the law! (-_-)

When I visited the number of nogs shocked me. I thought there would be very few.

Pic related is required posting in Arizona threads.
Arizona is one of the least white states (51%) but we have a low nigger rate (4%).
Mexicans are the obvious problem.
t. Valley Guy

I love this state especially Phoenix (the white are) bitchin bbq in summer not so cold winters the only bad part is the illegal spics and those Cali fucks that can't afford to live there so they move here

Tucson sucks dick it is the one of the worst places to live I have lived there for 8 years and have moved away recently pls get out for your own sake if you can

What do you mean?

Im planning on leaving as soon as I get my degree

I wonder what part of town you're in.. northern Peoria here

Come to Scottsdale, ya dummy.

You will see once you leave man, almost any place is better then tucson

Gilbert/Mesafag here. The heat isn't worth it. I want to move to Colorado. I will probably just end up leaving to live there with no money one of these days.

Your degree doesn't happen to be neuroscience does it?

Shadow?

Have fun getting shot by the police, beaner.

Fuck... I grew up in AZ, it was a beautiful civilized area, and thought about moving back recently...

Tempe fag here.

Not me if thats what your asking

where did you go?

Eww Phoenix?? I'm sorry.
Seriously you need to just move to a different side of town.
There are also places you could move where no one around you will speak English.
So 'shop around'. Also stay away from apartment buildings.
Drive around the state & you'll find some rad places.

Tucson is fucking terrible. I'm not sure what it is, but there are more people walking around in hijab a than any other city. There's too many halal shops.
The older people there are weirdos too. The only redeemable part are the 20 somethings, they're not too liberal which is nice.

The roads are especially terrible as well. Everyone in Tucson tries to say they love it,'but I can sense the Stockholm Syndrome eating them.

Where are you? The west side? Move to Scottsdale or something.

gilbert/chandler area is boss

No mechanical engineering

I totally know why people hate Tucson but at least compared to Phx there are mountains all around & a bunch of sweet places to escape.. But also fucking everyone here seems to smoke pot,
place can be a black hole for many.
Just glad I still get to carry in this state.

But I mean in terms of what? Things to do? Types of people? Opportunites? Weather? Etc etc

I dont like it here, but its familiar and I've been here for a while and my living situation is good. I dont have the capital to leave anytime soon. I am curious what other people think of Tucson and why

Moved from Tucson to Portland... I miss Tucson

I was thinking of moving to Eugene (was born there)

I just fucking hate the desert. The gun laws are cool though

There is more to Arizona than desert.. but the desert is beautiful once you come to respect it and see it for what it is

Its just a dirty ass broke town where there is nothing to do really and the people are all was slightly pissed out because why idk the heat must get to em, I was always fine with it and to many mexicans and ya Tucson.png is right save your self

I'm really enjoying the weather... I find it funny when people complain about the 80 degree breezy weather here haha

do you go to university of arizona?

East siiideeeeeeee

Yeah, i guess what I mean to say is I hate the heat. It gets stupid hot here.

im about to move to gilabend

Yes

Awesome map. Thanks. Chandler does seem kind of comfy.

did i kill the thread??

I miss the forest. And rain. We got monsoons and shit but its unreliable.

Arizona is seriously like the middle east of America

it is

You can be in boundless forest in like an hour drive out of the city.

80° nights right now are fantastic.

Yeah man I miss those thunderstorms

>tfw no yous or questions why im moving to bum fuck nowhere

Is that a nicer area? Looks like a lot of terrain between you and city plebs.

Post comfy Arizona pics

only good parts of Tucson are the catalina foothills, vail and marana

and that's because Mormons are moving into those places- their new temple is opening in a few months

Awesome, I go there too, I'm a math major

its mostly mexifags. i kind of hate it here honestly in mesa. gonna move back to east side of the state back to the white mountains

tuscon is shit. visited there once and for some reason it made me hate the desert even more. phoenix can get a pass on not looking and feeling like complete garbage but tuscon is the worst

sahuarita also has a large mormon population

It seems too close to the city to be bum fuck nowhere, but still close enough to civilization to be a comfy sweet spot.

outdated as fuck

I'm guessing none of you young anons know the history of demographics and population statistics in the valley of the sun. We are on the front lines of the false song of globalism with respect to demographics. Do a google search and also clean your room.

Also post comfy Arizona pics

its bum fugg nowhere but its a pretty nice city mostly white if thats what your looking for, houses are cheap shit here aswell if your looking for a house in arizona. But the nearest store is 30 minutes away from the city besides family dollar and dollar general

there is green in the state and its pretty nice

>pic related

Nice. I just hate that its predominantly liberal, people post a lot of stupid shit around campus

Whats really nice is the endless amounts of ass everywhere. I see new types I didnt even know i had every day.

it is comfy we have a ufo best western here cause ayylmao ufo crashed in the city i think. But mostly Italian and Mexican restaurants still mostly white

Why would anyone willingly move to Gila Bend

pic related, the most famous thing in the town.

It's vintage you broke new nigger. I was born in Phoenix I've lived downtown for 10 years so don't tell me shit faggot.

always a nice holy place to visit

calm down grandpa

It's okay if you like hiking and wilderness stuff. Lots of that that to do in the desert. Otherwise yeah the city has a really bad layout. The road layouts are awful too, just one highway and everywhere else has a traffic light every block. At least they realized how bad it will be and are planning to fix it. The keyword planning, because they can barely keep their roads fixed.

But yeah nice hiking though.

cheap housing, cheap houses can pick one up for like 20k i think. Along with small population

If you want to move back go south towards Gilbert or San Tan area, cheap property but you'll have to commute half of the time, stay outta Pheonix/Mesa/Tempe/Chandler area, fucking shitty places but good bars

you couldn't pay me t live in gila bend.

tempe is infested with sandniggers and chinks going to asu

What did you expect in a border state. Did you believe your TV. your sleepy go to bed. Wall

the ikea is pajeet land

No shit that's why you don't live there you just go to mill ave to party with asu chicks

AZ girls are pretty fucking hot generally.

Black canyon city reporting in.

That's why I'm here in the first place.

>tfw mesa

Casa Grande reporting in.

Went to my sister's graduation at ASU recently, the number of Muhammads and asians was very high.

>where there is nothing to do really
If you lived in a town with things to do, what would you be doing?

16th street and northern here. Close enough to the mountain to be away from the plebes.

Fuck your trashy suburban sprawl "city". White people are more disgusting than mexicans.

suit yourself matey

yeah i really kind of hate that universities accept so many foreigners as students. it doesnt benefit the US as a lot of them are gonna go back to their own country and they never interact with the native student body and mostly stick to their own. they also speak terrible English. there is nothing more i hate than getting paired up in a group project with a Muhammad or a slant eyed because working with them is damn near impossible.

Phoenix a shit. All the whites live around it

>Phoenix
There's your problem.

Which city in Phoenix are you in?

Best part about still riding a bike through campus 100%

norway phoenix is a city................

He's from here. Works in oil in Norway

Phoenix is a city, Scottsdale is a city, Chandler is a city etc...

>be me
>used to live in Tucson
>perfect health
>move to east coast
>allergies so bad I have to take three different prescriptions daily and still get wrecked by seasonal allergies

Yeah I'm probably going back this fucking sucks. I like the desert better anyway

Do you people hunt scorpions, and eat them like shrimp? Do you have jumbo scorpion cocktails and whatnot?

the heat kills come and have fun, bring water and try not to die like the other 10 retards who went hiking last year. 125 degree heats are insane

Some tourist traps sell scorpions in lollipops.