WHY IS THERE NO HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

What do we do when there are no happenings? Barron is in the white house now. OK, that's kind of cool. But it's not a happening. Is there going to be a major happening later on in the night?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=88PRGn8ESp8
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Summer...

this. I only feel alive in the middle of huge happenings, honestly like an addictive drug user.

>honestly like an addictive drug user.
I need more. Just a small happening. Just a taste.

last big hit for me was the iran parliament hostage and bombings/shootings

Ahh yeah that was a good one. Had streams up. Twitter salt even for that. It was great. But it's been too long.

hillary said all that shit about the dnc and got ass blasted so obama stepped in to talk shit about trump then everyone got ass blasted by the comey crap so they have to apply burn cream and think of what to do next

j-just a nightcap

This is true. Have they rolled out Biden yet?

fuck i think so i never pay attention to him also looks like they're thinking about pushing presidential assassination into the overton window but its not really working might see more of that though

>tfw you're literally addicted to mass murders and terrorist attacks`

I thought I was alone

relax

soon.

We're working on it user give us more time, Jeez (pbuh).
Imagine if there was no islamic terrorism, the replacing of the European population would go smooth, this is now a terrorism appreciation thread.

p-please

That is the happening, my friend. Fear not the silence, because it means they have retreated to make their plans. The Russia angle was dropped, they lost their hooks and the fish is free to swim.

This silence is only because you have failed to remember His name, and you aren't searching for the truth of His death. In this short calm in the storm is when we must act hardest, and bring the truth to the world.

That the Democrats and Deep State are trying to hide the truth from us by killing people.

but what do we do??

Sup Forums is an ultimately polluted land, infested and swarming. There are two solutions. We cannot exterminate the pests, but we can drive them out. Figure the shills, figure the bots, announce their strategies. There are those who are dedicated lunatics who can search for the facts hidden in loose connections, or even going so far as 'hacking' as the media likes to say.

Those who can, find new information and try to piece the puzzle together. The media and letter agencies watch this place regularly, they're forced to report everything we do.

Those who can find the truth, find it. Those who can find the shills, find them. Those who can shitpost, shitpost. And we continue on as normal, don't get addicted to the happenings that are obvious.

The truth is, the happenings never stop.

Patience, user. There is always a calm before the storm.

no need to do anything these are people who pushed Russia knowing there wasn't anything there then are surprised when it doesn't work. these are delusional old boomers. the hippies of yesterday they have power and influence but they aren't all that bright.

there was a fire bomb attack in paris a few hours ago. macron is covering it up as a robbery

>diversity candles
>happening

Just a typical Parisian evening, user.

Unironically gas yourself, larper.

Yes but only like 4 injuries and no deaths. I need deaths in order to call it a religion of peace happening.

Well I'm actually a time traveler from 1997.
AMA

I really thought this weekend was going to kick it off.

youtube.com/watch?v=88PRGn8ESp8

Something's brewing, there's movement in the trees.

Don't worry, CNN will make a new scandal up

>What do we do when there are no happenings?
>being this much of a sheep

Happenings are always going on. Either Behind the Curtain or going on in the World Stage to such a point where they have been normalized(such as terror attacks in Europe becoming the new Chicago shooting/killing).

Archives(Even just reading the OP's, will be useful):

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/