Family Tree

Family tree thread? I'll start.
My father served in the military from 87 to 91. Fought in the Panama Insurrection and Desert Storm. My father's father served in the military for 20 odd years and was honorably discharged in 81 due to him having diabetes as he got older; he attained Senior Master Chief rank in the Navy and patrolled the Mekong River Delta when he was in Vietnam. My grandmother's father was drafted in 41 but sent back in 43 due to being wounded. Interesting story about that; he got fucked by some shrapnel while in a firefight and got knocked unconscious. His wounds were so bad that the docs went ahead and declared him dead and ready to be buried, but he woke up and scared the shit out of the doctors. I'm in possession of his purple heart and all of his papers if anyone's interested in them.

Template if anyone needs it

Shameful self bump :'(

Am I white? I look White but ol richie would probably kick me out of an ethnostate. At least I could get a white QT and breed out the Caztizo.

Perhaps, but you should take a DNA test to be absolute in whether or not you are.

Also forgot to mention that I have traced my roots on both sides of the family all the way back to one of the many settlers who came to Virginia in the 1600's, and my family is entirely in the South with most of them being found in Georgia.

Damn, sucks to be a Jew user...

Mods always move these threads to fucking /bant/ for whatever reason so I don't participate anymore. I'll bump it though and maybe post my tree if it stays on Sup Forums

Also, do you or anyone else in your family visit your maternal grandmother at her nursing home?

Why? They are political, or at least pol related because it usually boils down to how white people are. Discussions within these threads generally ARE political... fucking hate mods.

She lives in another state, so I see her maybe once a year or two. My other family (cousins and uncles/aunts) visit more often

Any idea on how your great grandparents made it to America?

Okay, that's good. Too many people just slap their elderly relatives in homes and only visit once a year, or none at all.

Pretty sure mom's side came to midwest and farmed. My dad's side came to Chicago.

Not sure of the immigration process...

Makes sense as your paternal great grandfather worked with the mafia kek

Those are the best stories from my grandfather. Heard he was a complete fucker though.

He put a hit out on my grandfather, but he had more capital, so he canceled it. He was the dentist that identified the people killed in the Valentine's Day Massacre. We also have a pocket watch from that my great great grandfather (a hitman) got from John Torrio.

Damn, that's actually pretty awesome user.

Yep, it's sad when that happens. My grandma went to the nursing home when her 2nd husband (We called him Pawpaw) was still alive so they both went in together. He died only a couple months after moving into the facility. We think it's because of depression because he was saddened due to the fact that he couldn't sleep in the same bed as my grandma (They were married for 40+ years). The facility claimed that they couldn't have a double bed because they didn't have any and even if they did, it would be too much trouble because they would need a larger sheet than the other residents. So stupid and I wish we moved them out of there when we had a chance

Damn, that's a sad story indeed. That's why I visit my maternal grandparents and paternal grandmother (grandfather sadly died about 3 months before I was born) as often as I can which turns out to be every other day or so. Thankfully, they don't live far from my house at all.

Bump

Both my grandparents were orphans and they have no idea were they came from. It's only the 3rd generation of our family

My family were amongst the first pioneers in Arizona.

Shalom, how do I fit in around here my fellow negroids?