>Immigrants and faggots
>They make no sense to me
>They come to our country
>And think they'll do as they please
>Like start some mini-Iran,
>Or spread some fuckin' disease
>They talk so many goddamn ways
>It's all Greek to me

What did /ourguy/ mean by this? Morrissey and Axl duet when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ekUu-yfQ5Y
youtu.be/kQz3B1NEXq0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ifeeqnrd6gA
youtube.com/watch?v=_61hzuGGJX0
youtube.com/watch?v=YU4gZjiVPkI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They saw the early results of unchecked immigration.

More Morrissey

>We look to Los Angeles
>For the language we use
>London is dead, London is dead

>We may seem cold
>Or we may even be the most depressing people you've ever known
>At heart, what's left, we sadly know
>That we are the last truly British people you've ever known
>We are the last truly British people you will ever know

>England for the English (England for the English)

youtube.com/watch?v=_ekUu-yfQ5Y

Axl is a massive liberal faggot.

Wat song that from

he's a sellout bitch that did a 180 after gaining fame

one in a million, written back when he was edgy, now he would welcome refugees and bend over for faggots.

That's how a lot of us thought in the 80's. Good times.

In Brazil, Axl brought to the stage an"escola de samba"(a bunch of black people doing a terrible" music ").

He may have thought:" Brazilians are bunch of niggers, so they will like this". I couldn't stop laughing, people get offended, and starts to spit in the stage.

He is now totally blacked.

>My city is full of people
>That I don't understand
>They got no love for the life
>In this my motherland

>They practice strange religions
>Whose roots are buried in the east
>Their givin' nothing of their souls
>While on our fat they feast

>The parasites...they cannot hide
>I'll have vengeance...swift, deadly, unforgiving, unrelentant

youtu.be/kQz3B1NEXq0

Axl is one of those guys who would be right wing if he sat down to think about his beliefs, but instead he likes to virtue signal when he talks about politics.

You forgot the best line:

>Police and Niggers, that's right
>Get out of my way

Can confirm, user.

>Guns N Roses frontman Axl Rose is really trying to start a feud with US President-elect Donald Trump. After some tweets last week telling Trump to stop whining, Axl took his Trump trolling to the next level during Guns N Roses' gig in Mexico City, Mexico last night (Nov. 30th).

>Rose unveiled a giant Trump piƱata and invited some fans on stage and said "Let's bring up some people, and give them a fucking stick. I just want you to express yourself, however you feel."

I understand everyone has their own political view i just wish celebrities would keep it to themselves.
I had been a GnR fan since the 80's, seen the original band live and Axl on many occasions and I had already purchased two tickets last September to see GnR this year. I sold them before the concert.

>be me
>go to bar in gentrified neighborhood with friends
>realize "one in a million" is a selection on jukebox
>put $20 toward alternating between "one in a million" and "raining blood" 10x
>bar empties of immigrants and faggots over next 30min

>don't need to buy none of your
>gold chains today

You'd do the same fucking thing if you could.

your loss.

Should have played Angel of Death
>"defenders of the Aryan race!"

Hes a degenerate drug abuser and known fornicator. how could he be our guy?

Actually, Axl was never really much of a drug user or drinker. The other guys in the band were, but not Axl. Axl has always been more of a weird, moody recluse - which further makes him /ourguy/.

not really, i used the money on tranny hookers instead.

make like his piano and fly out the window faggot!

A loathe most living matter but i would be censored by the contempt that i have so i would rather have the liberty to think the way i do and live with idiots than in a world were thought and expression is repressed.

however it is naive to assume that evil doesn't exist. it does and is manifested through the will of malevolent or the misguided ignorant. it is not just but right to remove evil from the world. i would argue that evil isn't subjective either. whether i'm right though is subjective however it's clear that marxist and post modern thought being regressive is evil because it degrades humanity from achieving our highest and most perfected selves. in this sense my comtempt is justifed. it makes me wonder if helicopter rides is the right answer for this.

Yeah, Axl was just plain ol' nuts. Not even from drugs or anything. Slash, Izzy, Duff, and Steven were druggy lowlifes, but Axl was naturally crazy.

Axl is a raging liberal now just go look at his interviews hes done in the last 10-15 years (there's only like 5 of them) he was probably a Clinton or Bernie supporter.

Based, always:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ifeeqnrd6gA

Love the 80s. Libshits HATE this song:
youtube.com/watch?v=_61hzuGGJX0

Axl's bipolar. Inherently unreliable. Though I do have this rule that the louder and more insistently someone virtue signals, the more likely they are lying.

I don't care if Axl is a liberal. He's Axl Fucking Rose he can do whatever he wants.

not an argument

>Danzig stated about Trump's travel ban: "It's really not a travel ban. When you walk into the country, we want to see who you are and what you're doing.
>"Well, when I go to every country right now, they look at me and they see whether I can come in or not," he continued. "And I've been turned away from Canada and other places before.
>"Where's my protest? Where's my parade?"
our manlet

Nirvana were /ourguys/ aswell, just look at this

youtube.com/watch?v=YU4gZjiVPkI

Damm, I expected him to be some leftie who sings about how evil white males and homophobes are because of the vegan crap.

>punk
>being okay with (((fascism)))

>he doesn't know about skinheads

Either he's a cucked liberal or he's a traitor

>yfw rock and roll died because it got shut down

You sound like a triggered sjw

Muh heritage!

I do, and Danzig fits the bill by being an angry manlet. Shit. I was just shitposting, leave me alone!