AMERICA YES!

WE SWEDEN NOW
hnewswire.com/2017/06/08/pamela-geller-idaho-muslim-migrants-who-raped-5-year-old-plead-guilty-get-no-jail-time/

Other urls found in this thread:

isc.idaho.gov/ijr52
5thjudicialdistrict.com/counties/jerome-county/
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump
idahostatesman.com/news/state/idaho/article154650829.html
idahostatesman.com/news/state/idaho/article84829787.html
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/04/exclusive-5-year-old-victims-father-saw-video-of-twin-falls-refugee-rape/
archive.is/6xNgL
wnd.com/2017/06/news-blackout-on-refugee-boys-who-sexually-assaulted-idaho-girl/
archive.is/Ctl8k
relayhero.com/mom-dad-girl-molested-3-boys/
archive.is/hUHBI
archive.is/ke439
go.fund.me.com/2a6rst6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump we need people on this.

Karma is looking for them.

get off your asses or STFU

Three or four days since it was outed
They're in here obsessing about Baron Trump

Karma doesn't exist. Evil people die happy all the time. Decent people die ruined just as often.

How brave and progressive. BIGOTS BTFO!

And they aren't even white jocks. Oh some people gonna be pissed!

So what?
What's with this obsession that everybody should be governed by the same rules.
Hume already established that morality is basically relative. Since a country's borders are pretty much arbitrary anyway, so is the application of any particular morality.
We should all only be judged my our own culture's standards. Anything else is an affront to our rationality.

Now I want to see all the gun toting Merimutts who laugh at us because we do nothing when our girls get raped hang those sandniggers or STFU for eternity.

All the fat mouth breathers that claim that something like that would never happen int he BASED US and if it did they would totally make use of their guns.

You wont.

This.
Some idaho user needs to go claim justice on this shit.

You're such a pseudo intellectual faggot faggot

but what about muh guns? I thought Americans were the last uncucked people in the west, that they would burn down mosques if this happened in their country.

find where the judge lives who is he and what does care about.

> but before moving forward what happened the exact story play by play

got a source for that?

If true it made this whole thing even more disgusting.

Not an argument

Oh America if only you could harness the power of white kids that shoot up schools and what not to then redirect and employ it towards the assassination of these degenerate injustices, some sort of.... Suicide Squad.

>walk free
Except that's wrong
In Idaho, juvenile cases are closed. Nobody besides the people present know the sentencing and they're legally not allowed to discuss it.

I'm really not joking have a link to article

This.

I bet they will hide behind "it would be unconstitutional"

Thats what you get when you tell yourself for generations that you are tough warriors despite never having a monstrous total land war in your homeland.

keep telling that yourself

>I trust anonymous sources when it suits my agenda
isc.idaho.gov/ijr52
tell me more about how my state government works, hans.

here is a link to his phone number say what you want tell him your going to rape him to death seriously don't care acid be creative.

5thjudicialdistrict.com/counties/jerome-county/

The victim's family was in the court room. The refugees walked free.

>Thats what you get when you tell yourself for generations that you are tough warriors despite never having a monstrous total land war in your homeland.

We had the first one, retard. The War Between the States was the deadliest in history for its length at that time. It was total war and ended when the north completely burned down and destroyed the South

Yeah totally man! And you could call the project:

“Ember’s Ghost Squad”

And refer to the operations as "Ghosting", trust me Americans this has great potential, i tell you that much.

Judge's name, NOW.

I think you are a shill psyop CIA nigger.

There hasn't been one source for this other than some fly-by-night .com 'news website'.

If it's happening, get some video, photos, or at least a local news site. even the court docket. Stop spreading fake news

Looks like the Shariablue shills have arrived. Here's their playbook, you'll notice that all shills follow the David Brock manual to a fucking T

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump

based burger time.....

look in thread burger

The War Between the States was the first major war fought with rifles. We had hundreds of thousands of expert marksman sniping the hell out of eachother from a hundred yards away

idahostatesman.com/news/state/idaho/article154650829.html
heres the link

>actually believing those sandniggers got sentenced to anything but community service

kek

Yeah? How many cities were bombed? How many cities were starved? How many politcal police squads murdered hundreds of thousands?

Obviously fake story that's already been debunked 5000 times to make us look like retards idahostatesman.com/news/state/idaho/article84829787.html

Don't spread this fake bullshit because it makes us look dumb. Look at the Media Matters playbook and you'll fucking see that OP is a fucking niggershill scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump

>that goal post moving

Tons of them. Yes, there was artillery used to shell towns.

> How many cities were starved?

Tons of them. Atlanta was famously raped and burned to the ground. Sherman's "March to the Sea" involved pillaging and burning everything in their path

>How many politcal police squads murdered hundreds of thousands?

Uh it was called the CSA

Kid in Canada shot up a Mosque for having links to terrorism.......

>How many cities were starved?
Civil war was won by the north by starving the south…

You speak from a pathetic atheist standpoint. Karma continues after death, pleb.

Please kill yourself.

>posts all day on Asian trading card forum about terrible things happening in Europe and euros being massive cuckolds

>Is now a massive cuckold

Welp. Really makes you think.

Except that this strategy spectacularly backfired on them. It discredits their own media outlets and when repeated enough times, even fake news becomes an accepted truth.

>the civil war was the deadliest war for its time

What you just linked proves nothing. The refugees could very well walk free based on what you just linked. All you're really pointing out is that you have no idea how these rapists may have been punished.

>idahostatesman.com/news/state/idaho/article84829787.html
lol did you read that article basically confirms the story but they denied the knife lol fuckin cuckmerican here

>well we don't know what happened so we must assume that the speculation is true
Sup Forums.jpeg

I have been trying all fuvking week to get the Alt-light to pic up on this. When do we protest or something? Colorado user here.

Lynch mob when?

Yea dude 1-2 million dead in four years of war was unheard of at that time

This is b8.

Someone get this to Hanity and Trump.

>obviously fake story

Oh, sorry, they were Sudanese and Iraqi refugees who raped the child. Please forgive me for spreading such an obviously fake story.

Physical removal now.

Only half a million died in the civil war. It was hardly even a war by European or Asian standards.

What if three white boys raped a black girl? How would that play out? I bet justice would be completely different in that case.

*spit*

Muslims are now an officially protected class in the USA. They can legally get away with rape and murder. I hate what this nation has become.

I look forward to the armed revolt as you promised if it ever happened in your country
inb4 deflecting and excuses

>It was hardly even a war by European
Find me a European war before 1861 that had over 250,000 deaths per year.

>idaho

How is this possible in the literal lynchings-tier part of the country?

Told you, Americanfags love Muslims.

>amerimuts
>germans literal rape babies of asiatic soviet scum

The 5 year old probably wasn't wearing her burka. Middle eastern and african people will rape if a female of any age is not wearing a burka. They aren't evolved/socialized enough to control themselves.

Mormons are cucks. They sacrifice themselves at the altar of "pluralism"

judge that commit the sentence

The Napoleanic Wars alone caused 7 million deaths in a dozen years. Our little 600k casualties in four years is nothing.

Make a twitter and tweet it out. I have been tweeting it to alt-lite people all week. I need halp. Can't do this alone.

>southern Idaho

Ah, I see

I'm yet to see a legitimate counter argument.

Yup. This forum is all circle-jerk no action. I want to see a revolt.

>>The Napoleanic Wars alone caused 7 million deaths in a dozen years.
No it didn't. The median death toll estimate including military and civilians is 3 million. 7 million is even higher than the highest projections.

will you autistic fucks make your own thread

That is because you are right. We should all be treated differently. I bet that will trully create a highly functional and coherent society, where everything we hold dear is protected and safe. As a matter of fact, I should be able to rape you and not get in any trouble. You however will need to be imprisoned and beaten daily for shitting on my dick. Good day.

The median death toll for the Napoleanic Wars is 5 million. The lowest estimate is 3 million. Learn to read a chart.

It was a dude.

Huh. That's actually a good point

>hurr Europe is cucked!
>Americans would fight back!
Here's your chance burgers

so was she raped or was she just touched?

raped. but the (((rumors))) of the parents high fiving the child for it are false, so it's okay.

You know it's a Masonic court of child-rapists.

Raped by a Sudanese and Iraqi refugee. Apparently only one actually raped her, the other just groped her.

Pamela Geller is fake news. She's constantly making shit up.

it's killin' time. fuck the justice system, there's no rule of law left.

you know that bearded subhuman is a mason.

those mason subhumans loves sporting beards.

it makes them look like wise elders.

all part of their false image of wisdom and highness.

pathetic wretches.

I don't trust those sources.

>People still don't know what Karma means
Karma happens after you die because Hinduism isn't a retarded religion that promotes assholery. If you do what society mandates of you and are a good person you have a lot of good karma and will get reincarnated as Barron Trump or someone, if you are an asshole who refuses to marry the person your parents tell you to and other assholish shit you are reincarnated as a black girl in somalia or a rat in China or something.

I think you're right, Hans.

Americans need to man up or shut up.

One of you autists needs to drive to Idaho, find the perpetrators and kill them. Preferably painfully.

And for fuck's sake DO NOT get caught.

No one knows who you are. You are literally anonymous. You're one of millions who know of this story. Use a shotgun, if possible. They can't trace the pellets back to a registered gun.

If you must use a pistol, use an unregistered one and score the inside of the barrel.

If you are athletic enough, use a knife.

If you are smart enough, use poison.

Kill the kids and their parents. If you have time, get the lawyer and judge.

Then drive back where you came from, forget it ever happened, and sleep soundly knowing you made the world a little bit better.

You've provided a rational result of the inevitability of moral reasoning, but not an argument.

What if morality lends us a certain code or system to follow that leads us to efficient and healthy use of time? What if morality needs to be objective based on shared needs which constitute healthy or unhealthy use of time and effort?

How can any healthy person claim raping a five year old should be viewed through the lens of cultural relativism? What are your thoughts on public beheadings?

I understand: we don't have to be responsible for the mistakes others make, and ensuring our own survival and our own ability to excel is an imperative to be considered before lending help to another. With that being said, such a bold claim as, "raping children is a relative matter" is such a moronic position to take. It's not. No matter who you are, no on benefits from this, and enabling this type of behavior by overlooking it will only cause dominoes to fall that just lead to degeneracy.

Cultural relativism is akin to nihilism. These positions help no one.

>pigtails
>attacked by muslims

You use a lot of hypotheticals "How can?" and emotive language "moronic".
This may seem applicable to someone who shares your viewpoint, but how does it fair for ultimate morality?
You've offering what I referred to earlier, Hume's Emotivism. At best you're offering Prescriptivism, but then where is your rational argument against what you consider wrong? Further, why should anyone accept your reasons?

(the trick is ultimate reality in prescriptive religion, namely christianity)

btw not flame english am bad not first language etc

FULL ACCOUNT OF THE MUSLIM GANGRAPE
Interview with the 5 year olds father who was shown the video by boasting Muslims they had filmed themselves of his daughters gangrape:
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/04/exclusive-5-year-old-victims-father-saw-video-of-twin-falls-refugee-rape/
archive.is/6xNgL

>WND story on the trial
Guilty and NO jail time or deportation:
wnd.com/2017/06/news-blackout-on-refugee-boys-who-sexually-assaulted-idaho-girl/
archive.is/Ctl8k

>Important Background Info:
relayhero.com/mom-dad-girl-molested-3-boys/
archive.is/hUHBI
archive.is/ke439

>MOTHERS GO FUND ME WITH INFO
Mother is using page as her public communications platform for now:
go.fund.me.com/2a6rst6g
(Delete the extra dots)
Go fund me is confirmed as the mothers in the WND story above, ignore concern trolls.

FATHERS ACCOUNT OF THE MUSLIM GANGRAPE:

>Victim’s Father:
“Thirty seconds showed them in the laundry room, they pulled my daughter around, pushed her up against the wall, pulled her pants off, he dropped his pants, he was trying to get her from behind, you know, they only… no, for the boy that was trying to do it he was, you know, he was only seven to nine years old, so not a lot of… he didn’t know what he was really doing, as you’d expect.
“My daughter didn’t really, was trying to fight him a little bit, she finally got away, pulled her pants up, ran around to the side of a corner, ran inside a washing machine, hunched down, shaking in fear, while he danced around with his pants down, laughing at her, pointing at her, with all the other boys – you could hear them in the background, doing the same thing – and that’s all I watched. Because after that I was just… man, I don’t want to see any more of this. If I do, I’m gonna do something I shouldn’t do.”
>Victim’s Father:
“I know there was a lot more that happened that was told to me by the prosecutor who had watched the video. More after that, you know, he went back to her, tried doing the front, he, um… oral sex with, you know, oral with her, he shoved it in her mouth…”
>Victim’s Mother:
“Which is considered a rape.”
>Victim’s Father:
“He peed all over her in her mouth, all over her body, her face, head… you know, totally defiled her, I mean…”
>Victim’s Father:
“So I know it had to be more than a minute or two for that to happen. And after he was all done, like I was saying, um, before the lady walked in and stopped him, the next-older boy had gotten– removed his clothes, and was getting ready to…”
>Stranahan:
“Join?”
>Victim’s Father:
“Join. And that’s when she walked in and stopped it.”

archive.is/6xNgL

>how can any healthy person claim raping a five year old should be viewed through the lens of cultural relativism?
Isn't hypothetical. This has been your position when you asserted that raping a fucking child is morally relative here >So what?
Why should we care about the child being raped? Oh I'm not sure why that could be...

What person wouldn't use emotive language such as "moronic" when someone responds, "so what?" to a child being fucking gang raped.

Ultimate reality certainly disallows cultural relativism. I'm so unsure of why you brought this up, that you'll likely mention it has something to do with If you want less emotionally loaded arguments, which would be hard to find given that I'm actually having this fucking conversation with someone, how about the evidence that sexual interaction at prepubescent ages causes early pubescent hormonal releases, and therefore hormonal dysfunction, trauma, and the like. There's certainly scientific evidence for this that entirely lacks any emotivism. The fact that you're bringing this up seems to me to help my argument, which is only really humorous at this point.

I don't get why you've brought up Prescriptivism, because that makes you look like an elitist twat if anything.

Finally, the same damn reason anyone should listen to someone that promotes cultural relativism: there's not one.

Maybe you don't speak English well; maybe you're just retarded.

The reason I brought up Prescriptivism is that:
"how about the evidence that sexual interaction at prepubescent ages causes early pubescent hormonal releases, and therefore hormonal dysfunction, trauma, and the like"
Carries no moral weight in itself.
And if it does, explain why. Why, here, meaning from how you derive the fact of the situation (what is) to how we should act (what we ought to do) in any ultimate sense further than "it seems this would result in [insert natural property in place of true moral property (that hasn't been demonstrated to exist) here]

>c-can i spread my lies in peace

We know, Muhammed. We know...

It doesn't have to. You wanted an argument without an emotional premise, you got one.

Quit being a pedant.

I'll finish with this: whether or not you as an individual expresses their preference for a certain way of thinking weighs very little against the tangible ramifications of proven (and very documented), well understood phenomena that have a statistical occurrence worthy of not only dialogue, but governmental institutions.

You can't be serious.

Find the names of the families who did this